falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg mahira looks sexy

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/shehnaazs-father-is-against-her-swayamwar-says-channel-is-turning-her-into-rakhi-sawant-506459.html?fbclid=IwAR3HV3YBr5MlTVqhDKvWLkiI7rccMS_SleBxsLvMsiM2hvTNcA-pd1K_fCs

Against Svayamwar

Shehnaaz's Father Is Against Her 'Swayamwar', Says Channel Is Turning Her Into Rakhi Sawant

Shehnaaz’s father claimed that he will approach Colors TV, and in case the channel denies helping him, he would turn to politicians for help. He was quoted in a report as saying,

“If my daughter is forced to do a ‘wedding’ based show, I will take Shiv Sena’s help." 

He also accused Colors channel of ruining her daughter's image at the very beginning of her career. He also hinted that Colors' tactics for TRP could malign her daughter's image. 

He added, 

“Instead of building an image of Sana that is close to Katrina Kaif, they are trying to build an image of hers like Rakhi Sawant’s. This problem has been created purposefully because they knew, my daughter has a lot of fan following and she is way ahead than the other contenders in Bigg Boss 13 and she has the potential to win the show.”

He also alleged that the show is rigged and Colors haven't paid her daughter's promised due. In the same report, he was quoted further saying, “They have made sure the (Swayamvar) promo is already out because they wanted the voting for Shehnaaz to stop so that they could make Sidharth Shukla the winner. My daughter has really worked very hard throughout the show but now she is just being given Rs 10 lakhs as compensation. They have made her toil so hard. There are other contestants who have been paid Rs 2 crores but they haven’t quite done anything in the show. But my daughter is just given Rs 10 lakhs. She has done so much in the show and now they are literally driving her mad and they are making her do things.”

Ye 2 crore wala taunt kisko mara hai😡

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even Sana's crow wot watch this show.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So everybody is a part of this

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

If you guys noticed when Sallu was questioning her on it she seemed so awkward and embarrassed she’s on the show! It’s like she didn’t want to answer one question about it, sorry but on such a theme show who says or pretty much indicates upfront they won’t marry? Isn’t that the whole point of the show? Even Paras seemed sooo out of it! 

Radhika4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I dint like swayamvar shows. Nothing is real in it. I didnt even like Paras in bigg boss and he wasnt dat popular. He came across as very rude and disrespectful to the girls esp his own gf. I cant believe he got a show of his own. I guess congrats to him

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Few people are writing she has quit the show..

Makers are negotiating with her..

I think if accepting was a mistake after promo out quitting will be disaster.

https://twitter.com/fifafooz1/status/1229025121064480768?s=19

its good she''s backing out and who cares what the channel does? after all the disgusting manipulation they did with her, she needs out.

plus she didnt even know she would be locked in the house for another 3 months.

lastly she has the punjabi industry backing her, she will def get work.

hasini009 thumbnail

if its true, she so smart & cunning. Sid ko haath se jane nahi dene ka and Rangeen logon ko ullu banane mein kamyab ho gayi baby😆

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good for her. She shouldn’t do something, she is not totally happy, especially given she has to real time to make up her mind. I dint know the Concept of this show , but getting locked up another 3 months is totally insane with a single day gap in between shows. She will go crazy and torn into bits to fill

The pockets of the stupid crazy show makers.

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago