Ishra ss-dhadkane koi sunn raha hoga,pt 19 on pg 121,teaser on 124,23/ - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

passionate update

loved it

ishra are getting pulled towards each other

they again had a moment in lift

and now both ends up in bed at ishita place

now what next

update as soon as possible

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 3

Ishra went inside her house and he closed the door.both look at each other and he claimed her lips again.he start kissing her mercilessly while she was also pleasuring him in equal passion.both were crushing each other,their lips were intermingled while their hands were exploring each other's body.his every touch was igniting passion in her and vice versa.both were drowned in their pool of passion.

He kissed her for long and they finally broke in need of air .they look at each other ,he cupped her face again ,she closed her eyes surrendering herself to his passion and he took her lips again in his.this time the kiss was soft and gentle but raw and passionate.both were kissing each other passionately not getting enough of it .

They kissed for long and broke again in need of air.his arms were around her waist ,she hold his hand and took it to her blouse.he turned her and opened her blouse dori with his teeth making her gasp for air.she breath heavily and lean on him surrendering herself.he start kissing her shoulder while hold her orbs with both his hand.she couldn't hold and start moaning in pleasure.he start biting and soothing her flesh while she just closed her eyes in immense pleasure.

He was holding her tight and was licking her shoulder when she turned to him and placed his face on her front.he removed her blouse in a go and could see her standing bare infront of him .he hide his face in her valley while she pulled him more into herself.he pinned her to the wall and took her peak in his mouth.he start sucking it while she was just enjoying his dominance.

He took his hand to her saree pleats and take it out.then he opened her underskirt making it fall on the pile of saree.at last he picked her in his arms and she instructed him towards her bedroom.

He took her to her bedroom and lay her down.he removed his shirt and settled over her.she opened her arms inviting him and very soon he was all into her,loving every curve of her ,pleasuring her to no extent while she was also lost in his touch ,loving him with equal passion ,enjoying their togetherness.

At last,he entered into her breaking her virginity while she screamed in pain.he waited for sometime and took her lips in his .soon she was ok and both were rocking in sync,both were enjoying the moment,kissing each other when he fell on her feeling his release.he adjusted himself over her and slept while she smiled feeling bliss.

Ishita-i don't know,what I should feel but I am not guilty for doing this .I just loved it ,this feeling is just so precious and I don't want to loose it.i don't want to loose u,she said and kissed his temple,and then closed her eyes feeling exhausted .

Next morning,Ishita was sleeping cuddled in Raman when he open his eyes.at first he tried to remember the place and then get shocked seeing a girl next to him,that too both were wrapped in a single sheet wearing nothing .

He got up at once and said-main yahan,Kya hua kal??shit I was so drunk,what I did last night .he thought trying to remember the happenings of last night.

After sometime,he remembered everything,how they met in the lift,she was looking breathtaking in that wet saree and how he lost herself to him.he remembered all and felt an urge to love her all over again but he controlled himself and said-uff ,Maine Kya kar diya.kahin yeh mujh par allegation naa lagaa de,but I wasn't alone ,she was equally involved.but phir bhi,I am man,log mujhe hi galat samjhenge.waise bhi I was drunk.kya karun, apologize kar lunga.but abhi ghar chalna chahiye.he thought and got up .the sheet slide and he could see her milky skin.

He stood there for a second to admire her .

Raman-kitni khoobsurat hai,it was magical being with her.but pata nahi woh kya feel karti hogi,I think I should rush .he thought and start wearing his clothes picking it from the floor when he heard,Kahan jaa rahe ho??

Raman turned and saw her sitting wrapping the sheet around her petite body ,her hair was messed up and she was looking much beautiful and innocent than ever.

Raman -i am sorry,I was drunk.he said not knowing what to say.

Ishita look at him and asked-i wasnt.do u regret it??

Raman look at her and said-no.actually I don't know.i feel attracted towards u,tum bahut khoobsurat ho,aur irresistible bhi.but I can't make any relationship with u .I mean ,yes we just spend a night together,but hamara koi rishta nahi ho sakta .neither I am in a position to have any relationship nor I feel anything else for u other then attraction.tum samajh rahi ho??

Ishita nodded in yes and asked-r u married??

Raman-no,actually my wife dumped me for another rich man.and I just want to defeat them.abhi meri Zindagi ka yahin maksad hai.

Ishita-and what about us,it was just a one night stand.

Raman-i don't know,I told u about myself.u can decide what u want.

Ishita-as I told u,I wasn't drunk.i let this happen,as I wanted this.i am very alone in my life and wanted a companion.i understand,u don't want to be my companion for life,but can we become comfort of each other.

Raman-matlab??

Ishita-i felt good with u,and if u too felt same.can we keep this relationship only.

Raman-u mean just being in physical relationship.

Ishita-i can adjust with anything ,mere paas kuch nahi hai.i am dying all alone,if we can share this relationship only.trust me,I will not ask for anything,naa koi complain,naa koi demand,koi haq bhi nahi mangungi.agar pregnant bhi ho gayi toh bhi nahi kahungi tumse Shaadi karne ko aur naa hi bachche ke liye force karungi.will not force u for anything.

Raman-toh chahti Kya ho mujhse??

Ishita-just a company,I feel so hollow alone.please be with me,if not emotionally,then atleast physically.promise main kabhi kuch nahi mangungi.she said while he came to her.

Raman-tumhe nahi lagta,tum mujhe khud ka faayda uthane de rahi ho.

Ishita-i don't mind,I just want someone in my life.she said opening her arms and both hugged each other.

He look at her and asked-whats ur name??

Ishita-ishita,and urs??

Raman-raman,u r very beautiful,Ishita .I love to have u again and again.

Ishita-then take me.she said sliding the sheet.he moved closer to her and both again got indulge in loving each other.this time in their full senses and with their consent.

It was eleven ,ishra were in the bed only,loving each other again and again .Raman was busy in chewing her peak as his favourite candy when ishita's phone rang.she picked it and said-yes sir,won't be able to come today.bheeg gayi thi Kal,bimaar hoon.she said trying to suppress her moans and hung the call.

She pulled him to her and said pecking his lips-i lied for u.

Raman smiled and again start kissing her when his phone rang .he picked it seeing his boss's number and said-yes sir.

Ishita pulled him to her and said-u r not going anywhere today.she said nibbling his ear.

Raman-sorry sir,aaj nahi aa paunga.sick hoon.yes sir,will surely come tomorrow on time.he said and hung the call.she throw his phone and said-now noone will disturb us,I am not going anywhere and won't let u go also.

Raman-mujhe bhi kahin nahi jaana,u r intoxicating.he said and both again got busy in their love making.

After long ,he slept and she got up .she thought to freshen up and make coffee for them.

She went to washroom and was standing under shower lost in his touch .and suddenly she felt all aroused.

Ishita-kya soch rahi hai,u were with him only.stop thinking about him ,she was saying to herself when he hugged her from back and said-dont stop thinking about u ,coz I am not able to do that.all I can think is u and ur petite body .he said and pinned her to the wall.

She closed her eyes surrendering herself while he took her lips in his.he start kissing her again while she was just enjoying his dominance.he broke the kiss and went down loving her while she was just caressing his hair encouraging him.he took her peak in his mouth and start sucking it while she start moaning his name in pleasure adding fuel to his already ignited passion.

Raman-u r beautiful ,ishita.very beautiful,can't keep my hand away from u.feel like having u again and again.

Ishita pulled him more closer to herself and said-then don't stop urself,just have me ,day and night.i don't want to be alone, without u anymore.she said and he entered into her again making her gasp for air.

He was loving her like there will be no tomorrow while she was also lost in him like she got something she always craved for.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting update and the hottest one....

Lovely story and a different story 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fantastic and different story 

They don't know anything about future 

Please cont soon 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow this so different di of what u r writing is very different n unique n i m loving this new concept of ishra they both r alone n want some one but they r alone from inside n they r extinguishing their inner lust n love their romance hope ishra will their life partner too pls update soon

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting update.

Waiting for next part

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishra became one ishita thought she dont know what to feel about this but its precious she slept next morning raman woke up he was shocked a girl beside him he remembered all happening of night he was thinking what she will think about him if she will blame him but she was also involved in this but he is man people will blame him he thought to leave he will say sorry later ishita asked where he is going raman said sorry she asked if he is regretting raman said its just that he dont know what to think ishita asked if he is married raman said his wife dumpped him for anothed rich man now his aim is to become rich ishita asked if this was just one night stand raman said he dont want to be in any relationship now ishita said she is all alone she just need companion nothing else he can stay with her phsically if not emotionally raman said she is asking to take her advantage ishita said she want him they again got busy in romance

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was 🔥 update.... 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update 

Update soon