Too good he knows everything 

He's so good 

Ishita is falling in love 

Please cont soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update

Raman asked ishita to say something he is getting worried ishita said toshiji and mr.bhalla have gone for outing she was sleeping but she started feeling thirsty so she went into kitchen to have water all servents have left why dont know suddenly light went off and this two came raman asked ashok and param she nodded raman said they are his friends no need to get scared from them ishita was thinking if to tell him if he will trust her she wanted to shout and tell him how his friends are raman asked ishita to sleep in his room as she cant walk raman calles ashok who got scared thinking ishita must have told raman but when he picked call raman asked about their well being so they got happy raman invited them for lunch they thought raman is ignorant about this raman was sitting in hall when senior bhallas came raman asked how can they leave ishita alone in this condition toshiji she was fine what happen to her toshiji said its his responsbility to take care of his wife not their why she will take care of his wife and ishita knows she is getting all this because of thid baby raman got angry toshiji slapped him toshiji is disgsuting poor raman he came into room he saw wound on ishitas neck he applied oniement ishitasp pov was nice next day ishita was sitting in lawn when ashok and param came ishita got scared she was going from there raman stopped her and asked her not to get scared he introduced her ashok and param they were shocked hearing ishita is his wife he asked them to come with him ishita thought if he know about last night she followed them and she was right raman took nice class of param and ashok and warned them to stay away from ishita and asked them to say sorry to ishita he turned and found ishita ashok and param said sorry and left ishita asked how did he got to know raman said he is rkb he picked her and took her inside as she was having difficulty in walking raman is so good

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's amazing 

Thank you so so much for the update 

Please update next part soon 

Eagerly waiting 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowww wonderful  mind blowing  update dear

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz 

Well written

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was beautiful up date dear....... 

Raman is so good..... 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Loved it .

Thank you for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishu doesn't tell him anything. Doesn't liking Mrs.bhalla. she slapped raman. He misses his dada. Love the way Raman cares for ishu. And he find out the truth about ashok and param without ishu saying him anything. Param and ashok ask forgiveness from ishu. And slowly ishu was falling for Raman seeing his gesture towards her. 

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Continue soon

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow.Read all the parts in one go.

Thoroughly enjoyed them .

Waiting for your update at the earliest .

Actually I have read one of your stories before where an infertile ishu gets pregnant I think .

I searched for your current story n started reading it .

Toshiji n madhvi's portrayal are perfect .

Same as in yhm .

Infact i can imagine to hear them speak when I read their dialogues .

Very well written .

Feels like I'm rewatching the show .

Keep up your good work .

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update enjoyed reading pls continue soon pls eagerly waiting