Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

exactly! DRAMA ka dusra spelling is SHAADI in ITV😆🤣

Yup, the more drama we get, the higher chances of mishbir running away to live separately!👍🏼👏

I'm highly certain that Kuku divorce matter will be the bombshell during a shaadi function, so sooner or later, mishbir will have to bhaag!😆👍🏼🤣

haha i like this drama this time... kuku divorce is the only card available now.. 🤣 just a week more nandu we want mishbir bhaaging atleast by next friday 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sammy 😆

Dhyan kidhar hai re? 😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah Kinjal, even I was hoping for a leap of couple of weeks! Arre forget Mahs, it looked weird and odd to us viewers too! 

Haha, wedding decor! That too 😆

I don't know what to expect anymore! Hope they don't show Mishti forcing Abir to let Meenu be in the wedding... Abir needs to make Mish sit down and refresh her memory of all the times when Meenu made it difficult or impossible for them to be together! ITV bahus are too goody-goody to the point of annoyance!

That's exactly it! Kunal treats Kuhu like a buddy! We do see Kunal being extremely comfortable with her presence in his home, his life... but he spares no thoughts for her as a person, forget wife!

God knows, when makers are planning to do Shri Ganesh of KuKu lovestory!! KuKu fans are waiting forever!!

Of course, Shah was teasing us 😆 

Pali, I think kuku story may start after divorce. I would really like to see kunal falling in love, realizing it and  having hard time confessing his love and then his fight to win Kuhu and Mahs again. 

And since writers keep bringing up bhaag ke shaadi and living in separate home. We might get to witness some sort of Mishbir ki bhaag ke shaadi with everyone’s blessings or without blessings. Even in parent show they touched the topic of living separately, I think they might touch on that subject here as well. But I hope Mishti doesn’t ask Abir to move back to RV house.😳

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Nandu 🤗

Yeah Meenu isn’t trustworthy but not having mom in shaadi rituals feels bit weird 😳 I am not having soft corner for meenu but just feels weird.. 

Varshu even I am not having soft corner but as a mother I felt bad for her😒

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haina Ammu? 🤣

I thought Kuhu prepared the Thaal and she left a scorpio in there and Abir thought BB did that 😆

🤣🤣

That's y Abir didn't want meenu to be a part of mishbir's Shaadi..now I got it..Abir may have seen that Scorpio,so he decided to not have his mother on wedding🤣😆 nice observation..

PS:woh Kya sach mein koi shagun hai??Kya ho sakta hai..???

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Oh God..u guys r so excited for run away shaadihoga shaayad.mi don't want to hope..let's pray for kuku divorce truth to come out so that Mishbir can run away easily🤗

PS:seeing all of ur excitement,I want to ask whether u guys want run away Shaadi in ur real lyf too..all of u r of marriageable age..so simply😆😆

haha Ammu not in real life but seeing all the trouble going on in mishbir life we just want them to get married n bhaag ki shaadi for mishbir has another level of excitement thats it 😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

exactly! DRAMA ka dusra spelling is SHAADI in ITV😆🤣

Yup, the more drama we get, the higher chances of mishbir running away to live separately!👍🏼👏

I'm highly certain that Kuku divorce matter will be the bombshell during a shaadi function, so sooner or later, mishbir will have to bhaag!😆👍🏼🤣

no Nandu it’s the other way round . SHAADI ka dusra spelling is DRAMA in ITV

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I think Our fandom is irritated because of 

Mishtis repeated shaadi attempts

Uncertainty regarding MishBir shaadi

MishBir easily forgiving everyone....n ulta asking forgives because everything is gaining because they love eachother

Well I have many points to put..😳 Positive wale😳...I hope I dint become an outcast😛😆.. Always trying to hold positivity ka torch😆

you said everything cool 😆🤗

this last one is the one worrying most of us and also this rush... but cool i'm with you in this... excitement bahut hai yaar... and also i think makers want to get it done by next week that is feb 14 thats why they are rushing mishbir wedding function without leaving any gap.. 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kin8

Pali, I think kuku story may start after divorce. I would really like to see kunal falling in love, realizing it and  having hard time confessing his love and then his fight to win Kuhu and Mahs again. 

And since writers keep bringing up bhaag ke shaadi and living in separate home. We might get to witness some sort of Mishbir ki bhaag ke shaadi with everyone’s blessings or without blessings. Even in parent show they touched the topic of living separately, I think they might touch on that subject here as well. But I hope Mishti doesn’t ask Abir to move back to RV house.😳

Yeah, that will provide them with a good track to have Kunal pursue Kuhu after divorce! And that will also give MishBir to do something after marriage😆

Accha, they had that in the parent show too? Did Kaira actually live separately for a while?

I so wish it happens in our show... but right now I am not at all hopeful for MishBir marriage. That's the carrot that are dangling in front of us fans 😵

Oh, we can bet on it! Mishti is going to keep bugging Abir about moving back to RV house. Pakka!

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Why CVs are in a hurry to do this nach gana..atleast spare us for a week..give some simple and light hearted episodes

geethu usually they dont do it but i think they want to get it done my feb 14 its just one week away so only they are rushing it i feel.. else there is always some middle track naa here they are rushing it so much only to give mishbir shaadi on feb 14..