Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah makeup was also so off today! Nothing was working for her be it makeup, hair or that atrocious dress... 

Rhea is such a pretty girl! God knows, what happens to her stylist from time to time?!

MishBir scene thoda formality hi lage. Kuch missing tha... hugs were also not the same.

Of course, when AM are together, they leave us feeling happy only 😛 

I think shayad nahin tha scorpio, shayad black bow ya decoration tha 😆 pata nahi yaar, mujhe kyun dikha?

Maybe I am trying to look for something? 😆

Pali,first tym when I saw the precap,I didn't care much.after reading ur post I saw the precap again and even I saw one black color thing which is exactly similar to scorpio🤣🤣

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why mishti closed her eyes when naanu was in the video call??

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think Our fandom is irritated because of 

Mishtis repeated shaadi attempts

Uncertainty regarding MishBir shaadi

MishBir easily forgiving everyone....n ulta asking forgives because everything is gaining because they love eachother

Well I have many points to put..😳 Positive wale😳...I hope I dint become an outcast😛😆.. Always trying to hold positivity ka torch😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Sorry guys dont hit me..in precap I felt bad for BB

har  Ma  ko bura lagta hai 😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Why CVs are in a hurry to do this nach gana..atleast spare us for a week..give some simple and light hearted episodes

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Thanks for sharing yaar🤗

I knew Abir couldn't trust Meenu's flip all of a sudden👍🏼

Good job Abir👍🏼 Maybe that's why we haven't seen Mennu in the bts pics so far. She isn't joining the mishbir shaadi functions

Nandu 🤗

Yeah Meenu isn’t trustworthy but not having mom in shaadi rituals feels bit weird 😳 I am not having soft corner for meenu but just feels weird.. 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

har  Ma  ko bura lagta hai 😆

yes You are right i forget everything BB did..I saw her only as a mother

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

honestly I will join you too😆 Danda for you and danda for me. Mish cannot go back on her word, it's her dream! 

Come one Mish, keep it together! Don't lose yourself and brains, this time you have Abir along side you! Just bhaag! don't think!👍🏼🤣😆

@bold: aww are yaar🤗, sorry I'm getting a lil busy and so I'm not active all the time. But I did read the LU and comments on the tread, just didn't have time to join the discussion🤔 

I had mixed views over how the nish mish track ended and the last 2 episodes. So I just took the day off to get a clearer mind, and then give a review today. I'll post it later👍🏼

yes yes Abir should just give a list of things that happened in past n remind her dream... 😆 else we both are going ok.. 😆

haha she needs abir to keep herself intact but brainnnnn 🤣 i hope abir helps...

aww thats ok dear take your time but do come visit us and give your review.. 🤗🤗

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Pali,first tym when I saw the precap,I didn't care much.after reading ur post I saw the precap again and even I saw one black color thing which is exactly similar to scorpio🤣🤣

Haina Ammu? 🤣

I thought Kuhu prepared the Thaal and she left a scorpio in there and Abir thought BB did that 😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan yaar i have seen too they dont even like girls demanding or voicing out their opinion before shaadi or after too... they reject girls even if they voice out some opinion saying they are not good for their son... 

correction Diya, they don’t like those girls who are prospective wives for their sons, who voice out their opinion. Apni ghar ki beti ko ye rule apply nahi hota, yaar