Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aj mayra ki shadi hai
what is this news about ananya committing suicide
hopefully maya has nothing to do with it.
wow i read it..its so meaningful.
I am just the shav without you
I am only story teller you are racheta❤️
I actually liked everyone's concern for rudra, and not that he ditched ananya.
Aj mayra ki shadi hai
So excited. Mujhse to pura din kaam hi nahi hone wala🥳
Originally posted by: pomegranate
I actually liked everyone's concern for rudra, and not that he ditched ananya.
Absolutely.. And even Anu stayed back coz of that concern
I will be outside during the episode so I can't even chat with you girls😭
mujhse bhi nahi...bad 9 baj jaye jaldi seOriginally posted by: Armu4eva
So excited. Mujhse to pura din kaam hi nahi hone wala🥳