Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Bwahahaaaaaaa 🤣

Choked on my Chai. 🤣DYING. 🤣

Uncle/juju Asim.. 🤣Sai your killing me 🤣

ye season ka chai se kuch zaadha hi relation hai..😆

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Well Asim is getting footage coz if it so I don't mind it at all. 

If she genuinely got hurt then I hope she is okay ! 

And by now I guess everyone knows how dramatic and highly edited the promos are ! 

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Dude what's laughing matter in this . She got hurt she was bleeding are u serious ! Or you just feel emo for Rashmi 😳

We know answer don't we 😉

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bbsai

Himanshi ka pata nahi.. Rat Asim ka back theek ho gaya hai..ghar ka work karne ke liye Salman ko bol raha tha ki back ache hai.. promo mein full filmy style mein Himanshi ko uta raha tha uncle/jiju Asim.

Haven't you heard about Adereline rush.

The hormones of our human body are so functional that they give you extra capacity during stressed situation. It's nothing unusual to someone do things that they can't in the stress situation. 

Why are people making it a joke. I agree she wasn't severely and critically hurt but she could have passed for a few seconds and sometimes the breathing slows a bit during such situation. May be Deboleena wrongly felt that she isn't breathing. 

That promo was melodramatic and exaggerated but making fun of someone's health and pain is very insensitive

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Haven't you heard about Adereline rush.

The hormones of our human body are so functional that they give you extra capacity during stressed situation. It's nothing unusual to someone do things that they can't in the stress situation. 

Why are people making it a joke. I agree she wasn't severely and critically hurt but she could have passed for a few seconds and sometimes the breathing slows a bit during such situation. May be Deboleena wrongly felt that she isn't breathing. 

That promo was melodramatic and exaggerated but making fun of someone's health and pain is very insensitive

ask thos who commented on Himanshi..meine comment bhi nahi kiya if Himanshi ka fake ya sach hai..

Promo dhek ke Asim ka back ache tho fake hi lag tha hai

ask thos who commented on Himanshi..meine comment bhi nahi kiya if Himanshi ka fake ya sach hai..

Promo dhek ke Asim ka back ache tho fake hi lag tha hai

Only the first part of my response was for you

Accidents me Jo severely injured hote Hain wo BHI Adereline rush ki wajah se bahut logon ko bacha Lete Hain before themselves collapsing.

Is Tarah k panic scenarios me body kuchh der k liye khud ki pains ko ignore Kar deti hai due to hormones.

Wahi Asim k Saath bhi hua and you made it ki back pain fake tha

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good job guy keep making fun of a medical condition. Jab khud hoga tab hi samjhoge kaya???

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

you made it ki back pain fake tha

Asim ka baahar ek gf hai.. wo kudh Sid ko bola ye baath jab show mein aaya..uska bhai bhi mila uske gf ko bolke bola tha..

ek month mein Himanshi ke saath pyaar..harmones hi hai shayad..

Vikas correct bola .. kya farak hai Asim aur Paras mein..

Asim bhi fake aur jhoota aur uska back ache bhi fake..

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Asim ka baahar ek gf hai.. wo kudh Sid ko bola ye baath jab show mein aaya..uska bhai bhi mila uske gf ko bolke bola tha..

Utna hi faraq hai jitna GutterMan and Rashmi mein..😀

How is his gf outside the house related to the point in discussion?

Adereline rush k liye you don't need to be in love with someone, it happens basis situations, even for the strangers, like it often happens that during a bus accident someone rescues his co passengers before collapsing. Our hormones behave in a way people can't even think if they go logically. Co passengers to completely strangers hote Hain here Himanshi seems a friend and has come in the house as his connection. In a way he is the reason why she was in this place at the first place an that makes her emotionally connected to him. Obviously the response would be much severe