Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti walking in the garden... she imagines bp/bm talking about her n her wedding...

mishti thinks i've taken the right decision... 

kuhu comes there and asks didnt you once think of nanchak before meeting abir bro last night... you live in your own world.. for once also you didnt think what will happen if you left nanchak... 

mishti - kuhu nannu is my friend... from the say you started hating me from that time he is my friend... how can you think i'll not care about him..

kuhu - bcoz he is my brother.. this is my family..

mishti - stop it..

kuhu - you stop it.. 

mishti - with what rights are you saying all this... till yesterday you were against your brother n with your bro right.,..

kuhu - hashtag just one time.. in the market..

mishti - in market, sangeet, haldi... only you could've helped abir with the clothes.. 

kuhu - ok fine i did it.. but i did all this for you...

mishti - you did for me naa.. so please one last time help me out.. stop saying that i dont care about nannu, he is my best friend.. you think seeing him like this is easy for me... just leave me alone..

kuhu - i just want one thing... in your love confusion i dont want you to hurt my family or break them apart.. 

mishti - this is my family too kuhu.. 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mishti walking in the garden... she imagines bp/bm talking about her n her wedding...

mishti thinks i've taken the right decision... 

kuhu comes there and asks didnt you once think of nanchak before meeting abir bro last night... you live in your own world.. for once also you didnt think what will happen if you left nanchak... 

mishti - kuhu nannu is my friend... from the say you started hating me from that time he is my friend... how can you think i'll not care about him..

kuhu - bcoz he is my brother.. this is my family..

mishti - stop it..

kuhu - you stop it.. 

mishti - with what rights are you saying all this... till yesterday you were against your brother n with your bro right.,..

kuhu - hashtag just one time.. in the market..

mishti - in market, sangeet, haldi... only you could've helped abir with the clothes.. 

kuhu - ok fine i did it.. but i did all this for you...

mishti - you did for me naa.. so please one last time help me out.. stop saying that i dont care about nannu, he is my best friend.. you think seeing him like this is easy for me... just leave me alone..

kuhu - i just want one thing... in your love confusion i dont want you to hurt my family or break them apart.. 

mishti - this is my family too kuhu.. 

Arghhhh😡 hating Kuhu all over again 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

28th jan thread is up... 

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE SUTA👍🏼

peeping in after long time !!! Looks like good days ahead  can't wait for MishBir❤️

AbiNal in hospital..

Abir - kunal nishants reports are ready, lets go to doctor..

they are on way to doctor cabin..

meenu is talking to doctor... he says the reports are negative.. he didnt take alcohol... 

meenu says thank god for this, my family was worried about it... 

doctor says i was about to call shaurya but you came..

meenu says please you dont have to call shaurya, actually whole family are busy in shaadi preparation, and i dont want this to come infront of them n make them more worried... please dont tell anyone about it.. actually my son is mah family's damad i dont want them to get worried.. 

As meenu comes outside and goes.. she hears kunal.. kunal puts phone on speaker for abir to hear... but meenu too is overhearing it.. 

kunal gets kuhu's call he asks why is she shouting... kuhu says this is my house i can shout n do whatever i want... and let me clearly say something kunal, dont come back here... enough of drama, i cant see my brother like this again.. 

kunal asks if something happened.. kuhu says nothing happened but i dont want anything more to happen so please kunal dont come to wedding.,.. 

a nurse hits meenu n report falls down.. meenu doesnt see it and goes from there...

kunal says to abir that something might've happened.... abir asks kunal to go there and check if everything is fine.. and take care of both mishti n kuhu... 

kunal goes.. Abir steps on the report n takes it n reads it... and thinks so according to report nishant was not drunk, he lied... 

precap - abir on call with mish tries to say truth to mishti but nishant comes there n takes abirs mobile, says to stay away from mishti and abir hits him n says remember the name abir rajvansh, i wont let you marry mishti, i'll bring out your truth.. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nannu Gaya jahannum mein🤢

Originally posted by: SheThought

28th jan thread is up... 

pali so do i post it there or let it be.. 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

AbiNal in hospital..

Abir - kunal nishants reports are ready, lets go to doctor..

they are on way to doctor cabin..

meenu is talking to doctor... he says the reports are negative.. he didnt take alcohol... 

meenu says thank god for this, my family was worried about it... 

doctor says i was about to call shaurya but you came..

meenu says please you dont have to call shaurya, actually whole family are busy in shaadi preparation, and i dont want this to come infront of them n make them more worried... please dont tell anyone about it.. actually my son is mah family's damad i dont want them to get worried.. 

As meenu comes outside and goes.. she hears kunal.. kunal puts phone on speaker for abir to hear... but meenu too is overhearing it.. 

kunal gets kuhu's call he asks why is she shouting... kuhu says this is my house i can shout n do whatever i want... and let me clearly say something kunal, dont come back here... enough of drama, i cant see my brother like this again.. 

kunal asks if something happened.. kuhu says nothing happened but i dont want anything more to happen so please kunal dont come to wedding.,.. 

a nurse hits meenu n report falls down.. meenu doesnt see it and goes from there...

kunal says to abir that something might've happened.... abir asks kunal to go there and check if everything is fine.. and take care of both mishti n kuhu... 

kunal goes.. Abir steps on the report n takes it n reads it... and thinks so according to report nishant was not drunk, he lied... 

precap - abir on call with mish tries to say truth to mishti but nishant comes there n takes abirs mobile, says to stay away from mishti and abir hits him n says remember the name abir rajvansh, i wont let you marry mishti, i'll bring out your truth.. 

@ bold - Meenu🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

pali so do i post it there or let it be.. 

You can combine all in one post and post there Diyu...

Or let it be...

Originally posted by: SheThought

You can combine all in one post and post there Diyu...

Or let it be...

ok pali suta havent updated so will combine n post there 👍🏼