Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Yep ormax suvey..which tells clear and loud😊

And I do care about you..I critisize Asim but I don't hate anyone..infact I love to chat different people on forum more with opponents than supporter...I appreciated your honesty that day and I respect that..I wish and expect that Sid too should not be hated just for a show. Cheers

Wow so you mean that ormax is a true reflection and twitter is not ? And what makes you think so ? And btw this “ormax” survey has placed Shefali on 5th for the first time and that very week she got eliminated? Speaks much haan ? And btw Asim has overtaken Rashmi is ormax ! 

And secondly, you cannot claim that twitter is the real world or not and then go about claiming for ormax! Ormax is also SM and infact does not even have credibility to it and we don’t know on what bases the survey is conducted ! Also, I had been somewhere that Shukla had overtaken Salman in that survey ! Hence proved what a big joke ormax is ! 😂😂

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Why a curse for Sid...he is entertaining us..we should appreciate him..no matter if we like him or not. Chill

It’s not a curse! It is what I see! The way he has shown his personality I doubt people will ever sign him again! Iam not cursing, Iam stating my opinion. Even Salman has said it many times.  And I don’t know why you think Iam not chilled ! Iam don’t care about Shukla! I watch a show and hence give my opinion, in a CHILLED Way!