Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

BOI hasn't updated this section in 4 years. Way to bring out outdated info lol.

Box office india is most important and people can deny it all they want.  Kat has joined madhuri sridevi aish in decade's  number one actress and other major publications  also declared her as number one

And also she ruled 2007 to 2009 with numerous hits.  So she ruled last years of 2000s too.

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: shogun

BOI hasn't updated this section in 4 years. Way to bring out outdated info lol.

Did you read the list properly? Katrina has TZH listed which released in 2017 and Hitchki is also on there which release in 2018 along with Deepu's Padmavat. 

2018-2020 is not 4 years. 

shogun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Did you read the list properly? Katrina has TZH listed which released in 2017 and Hitchki is also on there which release in 2018 along with Deepu's Padmavat. 

2018-2020 is not 4 years. 

I have been following BOI closely since 2006. They haven't updated that points tally since 2016. Some dumb, lazy arse editors I suppose. Sooooo, with that into account, not the best source to make any arguments here or doing whatever it is you do here. ðŸ¥º

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

I have been following BOI closely since 2006. They haven't updated that points tally since 2016. Some dumb, lazy arse editors I suppose. Sooooo, with that into account, not the best source to make any arguments here or doing whatever it is you do here. ðŸ¥º

That doesn’t make sense.  Why would they have 2018 listed then. 

shogun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

That doesn’t make sense.  Why would they have 2018 listed then. 

Simply lazy arse editors. I rely on em for their box office numbers but they got some morons running that site layout and navigation. For eg., they haven't even updated so many of their own DECLARED box office verdicts into their database. ðŸ¤¡

This is what I meant.  The last time they input any info and data into that section was 2015. Nothing since 2016. You can check it yourself.  Whatever the points were in Jan 2016 is still the same in 2020. Clowns!

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/hit-down-actor.php?txtYearlyData=2010-2019&year=2015

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/hit-down-actor.php?txtYearlyData=2010-2019&year=2016

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Simply lazy arse editors. I rely on em for their box office numbers but they got some morons running that site layout and navigation. For eg., they haven't even updated so many of their own DECLARED box office verdicts into their database. ðŸ¤¡

This is what I meant.  The last time they input any info and data into that section was 2015. Nothing since 2016. You can check it yourself. Clowns!

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/hit-down-actor.php?txtYearlyData=2010-2019&year=2015

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/hit-down-actor.php?txtYearlyData=2010-2019&year=2016

But why they’re playing with my emotions like this? Yeh kisne paisa dekh ke karvaya hai 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The male star was Salman. Obviously

The Female id say tie with Deepika/Alia. All the other girls had success but more failure than success as oppose to those 2