There surely was more than a second there. I am so mad- won’t we ever get to see it? Post Mahira mom Aarti situation na? USUD later maybe?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There surely was more than a second there. I am so mad- won’t we ever get to see it? Post Mahira mom Aarti situation na? USUD later maybe?
The way Gautam Gulati is preparing himself to go inside bb house to meet Sana...
Sana usko dekh ke bhaiyya aa gaye bhaiyya aa gaye bolke usko shock na de de 🤣
Kuch bharosa nahi hai Sana ka....kabhi flip maarle 🤣🤣
Aaj raat phir bed change hoga ..time fr sid to shift in garden or washroom ..
Their weekend bed changes r also like odd and even weekends ..😆
Zyaada hopes may dila. My cheeks are burning at the very thought of it. Chup! Bilkul chup! Better not run rumours here. Sidnaaz fans are running on a fever this week and hallucinations are running high 😆 If it happens, we celebrate it here and if rumours are around, we read and 🤐 it.Originally posted by: Shrumunj
Guys I read on twitter ..
not confirmed ..
Caller of the weeks for Sidnaaz..
asking Sid that Sana confessed her love to you ..
Sid asks Sana do u really love me .. she said I love you and Sid said love u too !! M
Is this true ????
Originally posted by: Shrumunj
Guys I read on twitter ..
not confirmed ..
Caller of the weeks for Sidnaaz..
asking Sid that Sana confessed her love to you ..
Sid asks Sana do u really love me .. she said I love you and Sid said love u too !! M
Is this true ????
no idea! I didn’t see any such spoiler
Zyaada hopes may dila. My cheeks are burning at the very thought of it. Chup! Bilkul chup! Better not run rumours here. Sidnaaz fans are running on a fever this week and hallucinations are running high 😆 If it happens, we celebrate it here and if rumours are around, we read and 🤐 it.
isn’t it too easy confession? 🙄 someone must have just written like we were predicting here
That caller thing is a joke ..it was posted yesterday and wkw is today 😆
There surely was more than a second there. I am so mad- won’t we ever get to see it? Post Mahira mom Aarti situation na? USUD later maybe?
yes, hope we get USUD
Or they may never show
That caller thing is a joke ..it was posted yesterday and wkw is today 😆
Is it? 😭
I knew he won’t confess so easily
It’s impossible