By god aaj ka episode dkha nhi hai kisi ne but solo shipper sab sana kya krengi tension mein hai wkw k liye🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
By god aaj ka episode dkha nhi hai kisi ne but solo shipper sab sana kya krengi tension mein hai wkw k liye🤣
Can we stop spamming this thread with Gautam’s pics and tweets and what not? Please. I love the guy, but Sid’s our man and Sidnaaz is our paradise. Thanks.
After seeing the previous posts, Truce is over.
War is on🤣
Solo sid fans, apne AT mein jaayo🤣
tum jao apne AT! Gautam here then Jasmin won’t go
Decide Karlo
Can we stop spamming this thread with Gautam’s pics and tweets and what not? Please. I love the guy, but Sid’s our man and Sidnaaz is our paradise. Thanks.
Thanks Uma! I m equally possessive about Sidnaaz as Sid is for his Moti 😈
okay sorry 😂Can we stop spamming this thread with Gautam’s pics and tweets and what not? Please. I love the guy, but Sid’s our man and Sidnaaz is our paradise. Thanks.
Na Gautam chahiye, na jasmin. Siraf sidnaaz
Oh, Same here! I am possessive of Sid and Sana and Sidnaaz and this thread too! I feel happy when they are happy with friends and idols, but I go like bas bas basss basssss bhi kardo 😂Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Thanks Uma! I m equally possessive about Sidnaaz as Sid is for his Moti 😈
Guys I read on twitter ..
not confirmed ..
Caller of the weeks for Sidnaaz..
asking Sid that Sana confessed her love to you ..
Sid asks Sana do u really love me .. she said I love you and Sid said love u too !! M
Is this true ????