Bollywood Forum CC #29- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

58.3k

Users

48

Likes

714

Frequent Posters

HaariBhai thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#31


Why was I under the impression that the younger brother of Karan Deol is very handsome? Or is it Bobby's son who is supposed to be a handsome guy?


Even Sonam's bro was rumored to be very handome, he turned out to be Harsh Vardhan .

EDOH32DUEJGZGG7K thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: HariBhari


Why was I under the impression that the younger brother of Karan Deol is very handsome? Or is it Bobby's son who is supposed to be a handsome guy?


Even Sonam's bro was rumored to be very handome, he turned out to be Harsh Vardhan .


That's Bobby's elder son who is the only handsome third gen Deol.

ZYDDJU4SRFBD6AG4 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: HariBhari


Why was I under the impression that the younger brother of Karan Deol is very handsome? Or is it Bobby's son who is supposed to be a handsome guy?


Even Sonam's bro was rumored to be very handome, he turned out to be Harsh Vardhan .

Yes ur right Bobby's son is good looking (for now) baad mein kaisa dikhega (debut) paat nahi

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 6 years ago
#35

beautiful

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7KyG5ABVGK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: zoinks


That's Bobby's elder son who is the only handsome third gen Deol.

I agree, he is handsome, rest are just meh.

EDOH32DUEJGZGG7K thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#39


Yeh boyfriend ke gymnastics training center mein jaake yahi wala stunt haar mahine 2 baar karti rehti hai kya?

This is the nth video of the same stunt.

Edited by zoinks - 6 years ago
Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 years ago
#40

Confession: aaj mene big boss dekha 😉

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".