Continue your bak bak here

Continue your bak bak here

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7K_MPyJSOE/?igshid=1q02ox96wqtb3
Anushka looks so much older here.
Koi mujhe batayega k airport pe paps pehle se kaise present hote h, like almost every damn time?
Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye
Koi mujhe batayega k airport pe paps pehle se kaise present hote h, like almost every damn time?
PR texts them the flight number. Paps are in Whatsapp gropups where they get update from PR
Dil Dukha Hai Lekin Toota To Nahin Hai
Umeed Ka Daaman Chooka To Nahin Hai
Why am I heartbroken? Not a fan, not a hater, still wanted this movie to do well. If I speak, I'll be a salty fan, labelled as fan forever.
Keep this hidden here
Originally posted by: HariBhari
PR texts them the flight number. Paps are in Whatsapp gropups where they get update from PR
So it's also PR driven. 😑
Whenever I read you UN I feel like asking, why khai_R_Haagi and why not Khaya_R_Haaga????
Originally posted by: HariBhari
Dil Dukha Hai Lekin Toota To Nahin Hai
Umeed Ka Daaman Chooka To Nahin Hai
Why am I heartbroken? Not a fan, not a hater, still wanted this movie to do well. If I speak, I'll be a salty fan, labelled as fan forever.
Keep this hidden here
If it's about chappak, may be you are one of those people who wanted to see the movie working for its cause. Topic is really sensitive and not many people have guts to watch those movies which showcases their inner self, for example those people who jinka ego naa nahi le sakta , ya aurato ki azaadi jinko samjh nahi ati. To wo ye movie kese samjhenge.
If not for chappak then sorry for the long post..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0