yeah she thinks Punjab ke guest ke samne har gai isliye she criedWhat logic🤓, so she cried bcoz rashmi won yesterday 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah she thinks Punjab ke guest ke samne har gai isliye she criedWhat logic🤓, so she cried bcoz rashmi won yesterday 😆
that wink is so cuteTeasing shukla...that he needs to do meditation
Oh... GuptaJi ka Poor's dhyan Asim pe hi hai... I thought he was imitating Gupta..😆
Ras's smile ❤️
yeah she thinks Punjab ke guest ke samne har gai isliye she cried
Looser 😆
She herself told rashmi name right 😋
Off topic but may I know who cute Asim's hair this way?
What logic🤓, so she cried bcoz rashmi won yesterday 😆
This girl needs attention so badly she'll cry on the smallest of reasons. 😆 And she herself took Rashmi's name 🤣
Kuch BHI...Sana thinks she lost tucha sa task (dancing one) due to Sid. 🤢
she knew she is going to lose so jutha drama I guess🤢
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Off topic but may I know who cute Asim's hair this way?
Some brand (Vcare) I think, hair stylists did that, after katputli task
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Off topic but may I know who cute Asim's hair this way?
VLCC wale 😆. They loved his hair so much that they took it from the side as a souvenir.
Sid us gone mad kabutar banke ud raha vishal madhu ko instigate karke fir se ladvaya