Hi guys welcome to the 2nd thread of Rashmi and Asim - RaSim. Please note this isn’t an AT and all good, bad, negative, positive comments are allowed here. Thanks!
Chat away!
Hi guys welcome to the 2nd thread of Rashmi and Asim - RaSim. Please note this isn’t an AT and all good, bad, negative, positive comments are allowed here. Thanks!
Chat away!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Congrats everyone for second thread 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Hi guys welcome to the 2nd thread of Rashmi and Asim - RaSim. Please note this isn’t an AT and all good, bad, negative, positive comments are allowed here. Thanks!
Chat away!
Thank you!!!👍🏼
Can't wait to see Rashmi's dance with music today!
Can I join? 😳
There’s no joining. Everyone’s welcome to post here
Btw did you guys see Raj Bardhan’s tweets on Asim and Rashmi. It’s kind of sweet.
Vaise do you guys think that Asim actually had a crush on Rashmi? Lol.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Vaise do you guys think that Asim actually had a crush on Rashmi? Lol.
I feel so but it is not wrong though
But currently he is respecting as a friend....
I think yes but after himanshi no... He was fully smitten by her.Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Vaise do you guys think that Asim actually had a crush on Rashmi? Lol.
it was sweet and I think he was right about they being very different to be friends but now I think they are each other's friends to keep.Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Btw did you guys see Raj Bardhan’s tweets on Asim and Rashmi. It’s kind of sweet.