Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I love the show! Guess it is not usual saas-bahu or misogynist ML or family intrigue kind of plot which the TRP aunties favour. It is a niche show for new age sensitivities (like ours!!) so dont expect trps to go high.

Junta pls give it a try... u will get hooked!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

I love the show! Guess it is not usual saas-bahu or misogynist ML or family intrigue kind of plot which the TRP aunties favour. It is a niche show for new age sensitivities (like ours!!) so dont expect trps to go high.

Junta pls give it a try... u will get hooked!

My whole family is hooked...

This reminds me of the good old days before ekta serials took over the TV..we had such amazing shows like Astitva, Saans, thoda hai thode ki zarurat hai, hasratein, alpviram, vagle ki duniya...such gems we had back then..

This show is similar and stands out in times of other pathetic content non tv

Mere1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

My whole family is hooked...

This reminds me of the good old days before ekta serials took over the TV..we had such amazing shows like Astitva, Saans, thoda hai thode ki zarurat hai, hasratein, alpviram, vagle ki duniya...such gems we had back then..

This show is similar and stands out in times of other pathetic content non tv

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's a different show...and I think people are not watching it because the young ones think it's about an old couple...I think someone made an post also about the same a few days back

Also it's very late at night...10 o clock ..most people ..working couples.. kids sleep early on weekdays...

Also the last factor is that the show is on Sony.. and that very few people watch the channel itself although it's noteworthy that all the hatke shows are mostly on Sony because other channels are too scared to experiment .. they want their usual super natural ...saas bahu ..high on drama..helpless FL ..mahaan FL kind of show .. so it's usually upto Sony to show a different story ..a different outlook w

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am hardly able to watch the show on TV, given the late time slot..

Now a days, I am catching up on the episode first thing in morning (5:30am) while I cook.

My husband thinks I have gone mad πŸ˜‚

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: risha_krp

I am hardly able to watch the show on TV, given the late time slot..

Now a days, I am catching up on the episode first thing in morning (5:30am) while I cook.

My husband thinks I have gone mad πŸ˜‚

Same...I can't watch in the night ..so I watch early morning... And I watched the yesterdays episode 3 times already

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I live abroad & hv a series recording facility on my satellite tv so I can watch when I am free and rewind & rewatch the best scenes! 😊

We are a day behind India on the episodes so I eagerly await the written updates to know whats happening next πŸ˜ƒ

I guess we are not counted in the trps. But u are right, Sony brings good hatke shows which are also more realistically mounted (FL doesnt wear ghunghat & jewellery to bed 🀣) but the tv audience is still dominated by the trp aunties.

I hope they can run some spcl promos which show how this is not an β€œoldies” show & the younger gens will also enjoy it.