MayRa DT#7"Bharosa Jitne K Liye Khudko Harna Padta Hai"IMP Post PG 28 - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I completely agree with you. My biggest pet peeve right from the beginning is how she’s toying with two guys at the same time and there’s no distinction.. so does she expect that the Rishi would never blurt out because of a promise? Does she not know that the brothers are extremely close?? 

And she literally left so much to chance. In the beginning. How does she assume that Rudra would NEVER find Rishi's phone, even accidentally. It is coincidental that Rishi's saved her number as 444. But she didn't know that right? 

In the beginning she was different with the two brothers. But now those lines are merging and she's equally mysterious with both of them. And that's getting too much. To be honest, the focus on Maya, her antics, literally her gestures also is getting TOO much now. In S1, it was superb and it probably made sense coz how else could they show a woman falling madly in love? And not make her look stupid. And also, she was a fashionista in that. So it all made sense. 

In this, they are paying so much attention to her poise it's irritating slightly. I was so glad when they showed MJ, Walking, Taking off his coat, and blackmailing Rajiv. He was SO awesome. Simply coz he's the new factor this season. 

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Antara123

Me too. I don't really like it much when she did that. What she did was gaslighting. 

she is clearly shaping him into samay🤔

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

That's the logic. The revenge is going like 'Bade sapne aur choti aukat'

I think she only learnt to be graceful, and look dangerous. Typically like how MJ does. But hasn't really ingrained his psych to beat him

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

I think that's the question of all MayRa fans now. The writers are like showing dual character of Maya actually which is one🤔

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmin-JW-20

I am little disappointed about maya's plan..

Like really this was her plan...she had 8 years...

Still I have a lots of hope about maya's revenge plan..

By the way happy new year T-20  yaarao 🤗.....

I have catch a whole DT..😆

Happy New Year to you too! Idk the way Maya is going. So soon she's got to change her plan. I hope they show her having a Plan B Already 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Antara123

See it would have been fine if they showed her not so invincible. But the way they showed her like she is an aura and her convoluted dialogues of Maya ki Maya etc, seems like she was extremely overconfident in her own drama 

There’s NO Maya ki Maya... she hasn’t anticipated ANYTHING. Brothers relying on each other or their paths crossing, MJ attacking Rajiv (especially after dangling him from the balcony he was ready to do everything to extract information) she should have clearly seen all of this coming!! 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

I think that's the question of all MayRa fans now. The writers are like showing dual character of Maya actually which is one🤔

Honestly, I fewl the discrimination wasn't necessary at all. If like she is really falling for Rudra, shouldn't his hurtz hisbeyes, his words affect her, and yet if she was repulsed by his touch, it would have been such a beautiful story!

#unpopular_opinion

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wohi to isse aacha to college ke students copy karne ki planning karte hain aur successfully bhi

😆

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ye MayRa DT Ka direction Kaise change ho Gaya hain😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agree completely... It didn't look like she planned for 8 years.

Logon ke Goa jaane ke plan mein log jyaada jaldi saare loophope cover karte hai (aur jaate nahi)