MayRa DT#7"Bharosa Jitne K Liye Khudko Harna Padta Hai"IMP Post PG 28 - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

Wont forgive her for sometime will be okay!

But for the whole season,A big No please 

Then this story will turn into Rudra's nafraat๐Ÿ˜ญ

I don't think MayRa would have a happy ending for sure. And if they end up together and happy, where's BeyHadh Nafrat? 

madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

He may hate her for sometime.

Aur kya pataa,Rudra even after knowing everything may fall for maya for more?

End of the day,hein to Rishi ka hein bhai,jaab rishi maya ki sanak ke peeche parsakta hein,toh sochiye rudra ka kya haal hoga?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

On a serious note,I feel Rudra may some beyhad madness in her love.This way,he will forget every sin of hers๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ooo rudra ka beyhadh love for Maya... I loved Maya dialogue today though.... Jab pyar saccha hota hai toh jaan bhi chali Jaye bharosa nai toot ta something like that... Rudra ka true love ka foreshadowing ๐Ÿ˜

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Yeh master planner Maya ne yeh nahi socha ki MJ Rajeev ko threaten karega?๐Ÿคช

It's was a superhit counter plan to use Rajeev to drive a deewar between Rudea-MJ, but aise kaise Didi, Rajeev ko lag gayi naa

Yh turning a loss into a win is awesome but for someone planning for 8years, it's quite lame to not have anticipated MJs move

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Antara123

Who's happy Rajiv gave Maya away? ๐Ÿ˜† I am. Firstly, he wasn't lambi race Ka ghoda. And this shows their 8 year planning was SO kaccha. 

I don't think he has given her away.

Agree with this that he wasn't a lambi race ka ghoda...

And yes it clearly shows that their 8 years of planning was really kachhi. 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aur ananya? ๐Ÿ™„ 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Not yet...Iss Baar benefit of doubt Mila tha usse๐Ÿ˜†

This shows that his friendship wasn't as deep as he claimed. And it looked pretty superficial too. 

And how did Maya not anticipate that MJ would catch hold of Rajeev? 

How did she not anticipate that Rishi would NEVER know about her in the office? I mean what even. ๐Ÿค” If they'd shown she was depressed for 9 years and planned for 1 year and came, it makes sense. But she's planned for 8 years. Did she not expect anyone to make a move? It's like playing chess with yourself. You make the move. And you turn the board and make a counter move. ๐Ÿ˜†

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

As they say in "He gets everything without any troubles, why would he worry about mehnat?"

Dimaag toh use karle banda! 

Ugh... Iโ€™m disappointed in him yaar ๐Ÿ˜’

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh turning a loss into a win is awesome but for someone planning for 8years, it's quite lame to not have anticipated MJs move

And it's not some rocket science..if Rjaeev is the face, then he'd catch hold of him for sure. What papers did he sign btw? 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Who's happy Rajiv gave Maya away? ๐Ÿ˜† I am. Firstly, he wasn't lambi race Ka ghoda. And this shows their 8 year planning was SO kaccha. 

He hasn't given her away imo, he cancelled the investment i think. He is there in tomorrow episode as per news segment. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Humari didi koyi master-planner nahin hai.. bas ainvayi writer theek thaak hai toh dialogues bolti hi ๐Ÿคจ 

See it would have been fine if they showed her not so invincible. But the way they showed her like she is an aura and her convoluted dialogues of Maya ki Maya etc, seems like she was extremely overconfident in her own drama