Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update😳Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 23

Ishita was standing infront of her wardrobe thinking what to wear for her big night.she was thinking and blushing hard not able to hold her excitement and nervousness.

Ishita-uff ,how I am going to feel when he will be close,very close to me.i am sure ,it's going to be magical.hamara iss tarah paas aana but Kya hum thik Kar rahe hai.i mean amma-appa se chup kar pehle Shaadi ki aur ab yeh.main unke saath dhokha toh nahi kar rahi,unka vishwas toh nahi tod rahi.but woh log bhi toh meri khushiyon ki parwah kiye bina ,mujhe jabardasti kisi ke bhi saath bandh dena chahte hai.arey main pyaar karti hoon Raman se,phir kyun mujhe uss Sharad ke saath bandhna chahte hai.i don't want anyone in my life,mujhe sirf Raman chahiye aur main kuch bhi galat nahi kar rahi ,woh mere pati hai aur unka pura haq hai mujh par.woh toh mere wish ki kadar kar hi rahe hai but now,I too don't wanna stop him.she thought and after much thinking she took out a blue saree.

After an hour,she was waiting for Raman wearing the net blue saree with the see through blouse,her hair was beautifully curled and she did very light make up.

Ishita-uff Raman,where r u ,it's so long I am waiting for u.kitni raat ho gayi hai .Kya karun,phone karun Kya,but it's 11.30.karun Kya,ofcourse karungi,I am waiting for him.unhe aana chahiye .she said and start calling him but he didn't picked the phone.she tried for long very long and at last she throw her phone in irritation.

Ishita-yeh bhi koi baat hui,I am waiting for him aur woh pata nahi kahan hai .aisa thodi naa hota hai,yahan main pagal ki tarah wait kar rahi hoon aur unka kuch pata hi nahi.agar woh busy hai toh main bhi busy hoon.go to hell.she said and slept angrily after changing.

Next morning,her sleep broke hearing notification alert.she picked the phone only to see many message from raman.she opened it and saw lots of sorry from him.

Ishita-meri raat barbaad karke sorry keh rahe hai ,main nahi baat karne wali.she was saying when her phone rang.

Ishita-ab call Kar rahe hai,Kal Maine itna Kiya tha uthaya tha,ab main bhi nahi uthane wali,she was saying when he messaged,please pick the call ,I know u r angry.i can explain.

Ishita read it and picked the phone when he called her again.

Raman-sorry jaan,woh actually maa uth gayi thi,woh mujhse baat karne lagi.i tried to send her but woh jaa hi nahi rahi thi.unke jaane ka wait karte karte main so gaya.i know tum bahut gussa ho ,but really sorry babu.please maaf Kar do.aisa dobara kabhi nahi hoga ,please forgive me .he said in a go.

Ishita-its ok,mujhe late ho raha hai .had to go.she said and hung the call without hearing him.

Raman-shit ,bahut gussa ho gayi hai ,tabhi chillayi nahi.its ok keh kar rakh diya .bahut bada panga ho gaya,Raman .she called u yesterday aur tu so gaya.mar gaya tu.he said getting off the bed thinking ways to manofy her.

Ishita was taking shower cursing Raman under her breath.

Ishita-koi itna irresponsible kaise ho sakta hai,main unki biwi saj dhaj kar unka wait kar rahi thi,aur unhone Kya Kiya,so gaye .ab dekho Kya karti hoon main,wahin saree pehanungi aur khud ko flaunt karungi but won't let him touch me .tab samajh mein aayega unhe.she said and went out of the washroom.

She wore the saree and was looking at her reflection.

Ishita-thoda jyada skin show ho jaayega .yeh blouse thoda jyada revealing hai ,change Kar leti hoon.yeh view sirf mere Raman ke liye hai .she thought and blushed at her thought .

She changed her blouse and said-now it's ok,thoda saa revealing ,unhe tempt karne ke liye.thoda saa hidden ,taaki unhe bura naa lage.uff ishu ,u think so much about him aur unhone Kya Kiya,so gaye .buddhu kahin ke,saara mood ka kachra kar diya.she was thinking when her Amma called her.

Ishita-chal ishu,aaj Raman par bijli girani hai .she thought and went smiling only to see a man sitting with her father .

Ishita-yeh kaun hai,suit men,lag bhi thik thak raha hai,yeh hai kaun.she was thinking walking when appa said-baitho ishu, dekho kaun aaya hai.

Ishita-kaun hai,appa??

Appa-yeh Sharad hai and Sharad,she is my daughter,ishita.he said making Ishita look at him all shocked.

Sharad-hello Ishita,it's nice to meet u .

Ishita-same here,she said reluctantly shaking hand with him.

Sharad-must say,u r really very pretty.

Ishita wrapped her pallu around her and said-thank u,u r also looking very nice.she said making appa smile.

Appa-achcha hua Maine Sharad ko bula liya,now ishu will understand why I was insisting her to meet him.bas ab jaldi se yeh dono ek dusre ko pasand Kar lein ,toh jald se jald Shaadi karwa dunga.he was thinking when Amma came with breakfast and served Sharad.he started eating praising amma's culinary skills.

Appa-kitna achcha ladka hai,south Indian khana bhi pasand hai unlike him.he said to Ishita while she was thinking-yeh Kahan se tapak pada,I got ready to make Raman jealous.isse dekhenge toh kahin hurt naa ho jaaye yeh soch Kar ki main iske liye ready hui ho .jaldi se nasta Kar le nikal jaati hoon,isse pehle ki appa kuch kahe mujhse.she thought and start eating .

Appa-dheere dheere Khao,itni Kya jaldi hai.

Ishita-i need to go,Meri bahut important meeting hai.it was great meeting u sharad.she said and was going when appa said-arey Sharad drop kar dega tumhe,Kar doge naa Sharad .

Sharad-ofcourse,I would love to.chalo Ishita.

Ishita-no thanks,I have my car aur mujhe chalani bhi aati hai.toh main chali jaaungi,don't exert urself for me.

Sharad-please don't say like this,I would love to drop u to ur office.waise Mera office bhi ussi route par hai,I can drop and pick u everyday ,if u want.

Appa-ofcourse,yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai .he was saying when Ishita said-no thanks,I love to be independent.mujhe kisi par dependant hona pasand nahi hai.

Sharad-ok,but aaj toh drop kar sakta hoon.

Though Ishita wanted to deny but didn't said anything seeing her parent.she just smiled and both walked out .

Sharad was walking while Ishita was getting worried thinking raman's expression seeing her with Sharad .

Ishita was walking when she saw a white Audi.

Ishita-its urs??

Sharad-yes,u liked it??

Ishita-its my dream car,I am also going to buy it very soon.she said smiling when Raman came out of his house .he was walking towards his car fastly to reach his office when his eyes fell on Ishita .at first he smiled fully seeing Ishita in his favourite colour looking too gorgeous but then he look at Sharad with whom Ishita was talking smiling.

Raman-yeh kaun ladka hai Ishita ke saath??bada muskura rahi hai,jarur koi cousin hoga ,must say good looking hai and owns a Audi too.ishita's favourite,Ishita toh flat ho rahi hogi ,jarur maang rahi hogi chalane ke liye. Let her enjoy ,office aayegi toh baat karunga,he thought and settled in his car.

He drove away looking at Ishita while Ishita look at Raman and thought-yeh kaisa reaction tha Raman ka,woh jealous nahi hue .he was looking much relaxed ,jaise unhe Sharad ki presence se kuch fark hi nahi padha. Yaa phir shayad unko samajh hi nahi aaya hoga ki yeh kaun hai ,achcha hua Raman ka mood nahi kharab hua,now I can tease him .she thought and settled in sharad's car.

He was driving looking at Ishita while Ishita was busy in thinking ways to tease raman and making him jealous.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update di

Awee ishita was waiting for raman

She was wearing his favorite color

But sir tho aya hi nahi

Ishita is angry because her pati dev so geya

Sharad comes to meet ishita 

ishita was not interested..

Raman thinks sharad is her cousin