Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Agreed.. but then we dont know what happened.. the hurt must be deep... also rudra came to know what his dad did..sending the media and manipulating the lawyer etc.. if MJ has clear intentions he wouldn't do such cheap antics to make his writer go away.. so why would rudra not get angry..

MJ is not what he looks like.. the way he gave a cold stare to antara when she tried to reason out.  She just had strong change of expression.. there is much more to MJ than we can see on the surface and Rudra guess knows it.. when anyways he doesnt regard him as a father then he wouldn't bother insulting him.. 

Whether he regards him as father or not is not the point. In public he is his father. Besides, two wrongs don't make one right. If he hates MJ so much. He still has no right to insult his father in public. Morality applies equally to both, to Rudra too. All his goodness is of no use if he doesn't know how to behave with his father. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe they are changing JW's makeup as per the scene and the costume. God knows. But yeah even I do feel she's some shades lighter and darker. ðŸ˜† Idk why though. But this was the case last season too. 

Secondly, idk about MJ's majboori. He may have believed it's a majboori, it may not have been so. Who knows? MJ believes he knows what's right and what's wrong for his kids. And he also feels his mother is faltering in a lot of places as a mother whereas she's sort of given up on him. I think all of this is Nazar ka pher. Different viewpoints. What MJ believes is right and wrong. What his mother believes is right and wrong. What Rudra believes is right and wrong. All of them differ which is why we see such a distorted family here. I only see Antara and Rishi trying to placate everyone, without considering right and wrong. They just want to stay together as a family. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Whether he regards him as father or not is not the point. In public he is his father. Besides, two wrongs don't make one right. If he hates MJ so much. He still has no right to insult his father in public. Morality applies equally to both, to Rudra too. All his goodness is of no use if he doesn't know how to behave with his father. 

Well, he isn't shown to be some goody-goody fellow right? Two rights don't make a wrong. But his definition of right and wrong is different from yours or mine or anyone else's. His anger was not only about MJ's arrival but also the media stunt he did. This doesn't justify his behaviour. But he believes his father (namesake) deserves no more respect. Morality applies to everyone. But everyone has different definitions of morality. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Yesterday we saw a majboor father in MJ ,he deserved all this but still felt bad for him 

That kachra dialogue was really 

How much bad our parents is but calling them a kachra is not a sign of good person if you can't respect don't disrespect them that too in front of the audience,they give you the birth not the other way around 

Rudra was very rude yesterday,not siding MJ but I didn't like that thing 

About precap I think real story will going to start from next episode 

Till then it was just a prologue