Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Ramya didi isko dekho aur mood thik karo https://www.instagram.com/p/B55m9BSnNr9/?igshid=18hrtyetjp4cw
Cute
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Ramya didi isko dekho aur mood thik karo https://www.instagram.com/p/B55m9BSnNr9/?igshid=18hrtyetjp4cw
Cute
you guys still get that marble soda? Where you have to pop the marble to drink? I loved it as a child and still doWe travel mostly in Bus. Bus is convenient for us for most of the extended family/relatives places.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Ok its final I AM GOING TO MAKE RB MEMES USING BABY YODA THATS IT 😎
Do it. Waiting here.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
you guys still get that marble soda? Where you have to pop the marble to drink? I loved it as a child and still do
Who doesn't love it. When I was a kid, we used to drink goli soda & have pulla IceCream daily. Those days were something else. We do get them in hyd also, but at only some places and the whole feel is missing now.
😒 pulla icecream Goli sodaWho doesn't love it. When I was a kid, we used to drink goli soda & have pulla IceCream daily. Those days were something else. We do get them in hyd also, but at only some places and the whole feel is missing now.
Made meme 😎 shall post after a while. Let the day start 😛
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Made meme 😎 shall post after a while. Let the day start 😛
Waiting...
Good morning AT ladies nd ladhkas🙏
Apka din subhmamgal may ho 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Made meme 😎 shall post after a while. Let the day start 😛
Post it soon. I may not be able to come here for some hours in some time.
okay posting now itself. only for youPost it soon. I may not be able to come here for some hours in some time.