Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Dude.. you and Tris can talk about BB. 

Dude LOL what does BB have to do with my excitement over PearBhi and BeHir milaap

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Dude LOL what does BB have to do with my excitement over PearBhi and BeHir milaap

I'm just saying 😅.. you both like BB

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Whatttt Grey's anatomy still airing??? Wow 👏

What do you mean by the alternate universe for the Confederate States of America? Isn't that what the au is though in the High Castle?

Do you like Juliana in High Castle? What season are you on? lol

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Riss, you need to start watching Nirvana in Fire!! This one is not as good as Nirvana in Fire, but I think this one is still okay. 

It's on youtube right? I will soon!

Tris007 thumbnail

Not a BB fan 😂

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How nice.....Dare I add that all I care about is BeHir ka milaap and PearBhi.

SJ is sooooooooo pretty

i used to watch that Khatra khatra khatra........and in one episode Anita and Jasmine were there and they were giving some kind of punshment to each other.....for Jasmine they said you jave to watch one complete episode of Naagin show.....and jasmin said "yuck bohat gandi acting krti hai Naagins" all the while giving those looks to Anita.....(for ACTING she meant that human to Naagin transformation posture of Naagin actresses.....jasmin did that specific movement also while saying it......)and look at her now she herself is going to play a Naagin on the same SHOW.....😆🤣🤣

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone? Sorry I was on holiday so I have not been posting. How is everyone? 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so anyone watched Naagin blockbuster????i have not watched it yet.......how was it????anything worth watching in the show????anything special?????

and one question for Rangeela channel it was NAAGIN blockbuster right??????S1 and S2 couples were not there but S3 hit and populor couple Behir/Pearbhi was there.....then why didn't they give them opportunity to PERFORM or DANCE together?????why did they make them dance with different People?????if it was not NAAGIN BLOCKBUSTER tab yeh question nahi hota mera but its really strange......kya RANGU...

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

so anyone watched Naagin blockbuster????i have not watched it yet.......how was it????anything worth watching in the show????anything special?????

and one question for Rangeela channel it was NAAGIN blockbuster right??????S1 and S2 couples were not there but S3 hit and populor couple Behir/Pearbhi was there.....then why didn't they give them opportunity to PERFORM or DANCE together?????why did they make them dance with different People?????if it was not NAAGIN BLOCKBUSTER tab yeh question nahi hota mera but its really strange......kya RANGU...

Rangu is bloody useless..

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Really? You keep on posting about it on your Twitter. 😛