I hope you got the joke. Did you?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope you got the joke. Did you?😆
She will run away🤣
Exactly.🤣
There were two actually, dunno which one you got. But I think we're thinking of different jokes 🤪
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
There were two actually, dunno which one you got. But I think we're thinking of different jokes 🤪
You can tell me in PMs🤣
Mahi and Octo - Got some work, so left.
Yeah, Mahi I will take your request on gifs cos Octo was going to give me room scene.
Am figuring out well scene, such bad lighting.. Aman's colouring is coming well but Roshni's isn't cos of so much light on face
On bugging, Ask Jiya, she's faster in VMs.
Btw Mahi, which shows you see?!