
(credit: White-Lilac) ❤
Hey EveryOne!
Welcome to the Chat Club of Yeh Jaadu hai Jinn ka
Rules..
no bashing,
no comparing show,
use the report button,
no personal comments

(credit: White-Lilac) ❤
Hey EveryOne!
Welcome to the Chat Club of Yeh Jaadu hai Jinn ka
Rules..
no bashing,
no comparing show,
use the report button,
no personal comments
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Permission granted : Jyoti (GM)
Link of next chat club:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/yeh-jaadu-hai-jinn-ka/5132320/chat-club-yjhjk-3
Previous CC link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/yeh-jaadu-hai-jinn-ka/5127599/chat-club-yjhjk-1
Please finish the earlier thread 😊
Dusro ke liye doobna chalta hai, Mahi. Kya kare. Aise hi hai ham. 🤷♀ So many frauds, incidents have happened but this dumb friend of yours refuses to learn.
Isiliye Harshu darr lagta hai na tere liye.
I'm genuinely scared.
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Dusro ke liye doobna chalta hai, Mahi. Kya kare. Aise hi hai ham. 🤷♀ So many frauds, incidents have happened but this dumb friend of yours refuses to learn.
How ironic that after these lessons I always put myself first. Hum khush aur salmaat toh duniya abaad nahi toh sab barbaad.
I have screwed myself so many time because of this overly sensitive and empathetic nature. 🤦♀
Harshu, thoda careful raho🤗
I had literally deleted my first Wattpad account because of this.