Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Wow.. I love ur explanations.. precisely put together..

Firstly I feel that the pic is not MJ.. Also coming to what happened to Maya is not something to do with heart break.. normally ppl get even with others the same way that they get hurt.. noone would go to such a great extent to hurt someone's family for a heart break.. she has lost someone very close to her heart and MJ has done it..leaving her hurt and lonely.. that's why she is after MJs family rather than MJ directly and give him the same pain 

Rishi is a kid.. she became a damsel in distress to make rishi feel superior and feed his ego.. there r few hints that rishi will die or be killed etc which will change this game.. Rishi is someone MJ sees as his successor... hurting him will hurt him the most..  Rudra is already away from MJ....

Rudra is not as easy as Rishi.. Maya is making it hard to get and hard to understand and that is making rudra go after her..  she is making him hurt himself physically.. i feel that Keemat for joining his company may be that fight club fight which they showed in the trailer..again Maya story says one will reach great heights.. helping rudra in his business will make him rift from MJ.. Also I feel that Rudra will connect some dots.. Maya has a game plan and he can potentially play a spoil sport.. btw they r always in white and black...

Ananya I kind of liked her.. she likes rudra which is clear.. Also ananya is another name for goddess durga.. like u said her father might be helping Maya.. so may be she as well..  

MJ is still a character they haven't revealed much about yet.. he us defo not as good as they have shown him as yet..

@ Bold: I find this more likely than my theory of Rishi being a mastermind. Rishi is the apple of everyone's eye. His death would kill a piece of everyone's soul and would make Maya that much closer to her revenge.

@ Blue: Rudra is mature and smart. He wouldn't fall far the damsel in distress routine. With him, it has to be about mind games and getting the upper hand. Maya is doing exactly that. She's backing him into a corner so that he hates her so much that he wouldn't dream of working with her. But on the other hand, manya_roy mentioned, MJ's interference might force Rudra into a corner where he has to work with Maya.

@ Red: Good point. Ananya helping Maya could explain how someone got a phone with CCTV into the party and no one noticed. Ananya distracted them enough that no one, including the bodyguards, just didn't notice.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Great Analysis yaa. Even though dont agree with everything but the bracelet idea is quite good, hope it comes true would be cool to watch. Although I dont think Rudra is that difficult thanks to MJ. He makes Rudra desperate to work with Maya, Rudra will come to Maya because of MJ ( the entire help me help Rudra thing is really not working). 

The brothers are easy targets, MJ is the big fish. And personally the fact that MJ is such a good man in a show like Beyhadh makes me really doubt his entire character ๐Ÿ˜† Lets see what happens, but kudos for such good analysis.

@ Bold: And please feel free to drop your own analysis here and/or counter mine. It's just an opinion based on what I see, everyone has their own views. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Red: Lol yes. That's why I said given it's Beyhadh, if MJ is truly a sweet and good man, then the true mastermind has to be an even bigger revelation, else it wouldn't make any sense. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: libran90

@blue - In my Ep 1 analysis, I did mention that the portrait from no angle looks like Maya and MJ. It isn't a romantic picture. It looks more like an affectionate picture - more brotherly or fatherly. I would really flip if it doesn't turn out to be MJ. It will be the baap of all mysteries because until the show started, Beyhadh 2 was always sold to be a woman who was dumped by her mature lover. It is very silly for a woman to obsess in hate over a man who dumped her. This tremendous hate, like kisiki nafrat me itna dub jaana ki khud ko hi khatm kar dena, is not possible on account of being dumped. There is definitely more to that.

All in all, great analysissmiley32

I'm adding this point here by libran90 because the same thing that bothered me in the first 2 episodes, she pointed out as well.

@ Red: This is my problem. Is this just a revenge story because Maya was dumped in love? Why would she go out of her way to destroy the sons if she wants to take revenge from the father for dumping her? It has to be more than that. Maybe the lover was killed. Maybe the lover killed her family for money. Maybe the lover killed her family and tried to sell her off for money. Whatever the case nothing is as it seems in this show. That's why every episode what they show could have multiple avenues. Is Rishi the mastermind? Is MJ the mastermind? Is Rudra the mastermind? Who is the mysterious man helping Maya? There are so many questions, so many answers, and I don't think any of them lead to the basic "revenge because you dumped me, you ass" path. And if they do then CVs have really dropped the ball on this second season.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Amazing review 

Regarding Maya, I doubt she is an actual author ! May be the actual one is helping her ! But her words are powerful.

And Ananya, I quite like her. I think she'll not be a girl who does anything to please her admirer. She has her own opinion. Also she's the co-owner of the publication house. That makes her strong. Hope they keep her like this.

The unknown person must be a close one. May be Aamir-MJ's right hand like Akash in EHT. I think Sudhir can't be cause he's in London & the person is here. Also he might know Ananya's liking towards Rudra.

I didn't understand if there's CCTV in MJ's house?? If it is then how MJ's security couldn't find it or they're also involved๐Ÿค”

The blackened person didn't look like MJ in my eyes too. He can be Maya's father or someone close or her lover.

It's true if it was MJ/Rudra, they might look at it seriously but Rishi take it playfully.

@ Bold: I think Maya could be the actual author as well. As has been pointed out on this forum, Maya could just be the pen name that she has taken on so no one recognizes her. I mean, MJ saw her name yesterday and didn't even blink. If this whole thing revolves around him, then he would have reacted when he saw her name. Maya Jaisingh isn't as common a name as say Pooja Chopra or something like that.

@ Red: That's what Ananya said. What if Sudhir is actually here? Like NamuVyas said, maybe Ananya is also helping Maya. Sudhir is helping her, so Ananya is helping her. Could be all 3 are related in some way. Or like Dr. Dayal Thakur helped Durga in EHT, Sudhir is like that and Ananya is also in on it.

@ Blue: That wasn't CCTV. It was a person holding a camera. As for CCTV, a man like MJ has to have CCTV all over his house, around it, and probably farther away as well if needed. Maya doesn't even need to put in new cameras. She just needs someone to hack in so she can view the feed as well. Or she could do it herself if she understands technology. In fact, she could do that anywhere and everywhere. If CCTV footage feeds to a base or a computer and isn't just a camera with a tape in it, then it can be hacked. Maya could see the whole city if she wanted just to find MJ, Rudra, and Rishi.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Dec 4th - Episode 3

Running towards fire - Most people's first instinct is to get their most prized possession and then run away from fire. Maya did the same. She ran towards the fire. First to save her most prized possession and, given the tears in her eyes, I'm going to say that's her mother. When she saw it wasn't a fire, she still ran towards it and then touched a hot pan with her bare hands. It goes in line with what she said yesterday, she is aag and toofan. She will destroy, but doesn't care about being destroyed herself.

Maya's mother - Unlike in season 1, Nandini isn't scared of Maya because she's some maniac, but rather because she's afraid of disappointing her daughter. I get it. Maya hates Manas and yet Nandini can't bring herself to do that. Most mothers can't.

The burnt cake - No matter what Maya says, somewhere deep down she cares for her brother, Manas, still. While she ate a burnt cake because that's how her relationship with Manas is, her eyes were full of pain. Pain over whatever betrayal they faced from Manas, pain from the distance, and pain from celebrating her brother's birthday without her birthday. The burnt cake once again ties into the aag and toofan theme going on here. It's the remnants of destruction. A destruction that happened without Maya wanting it and she's eating the destruction she caused whether directly or indirectly.

Maya's sketch - Aha this sketch could bring the playing ground to a level field. My guess is that MJ will recognize the sketch and the day he sees it, he'll understand everything. Not that he needs to see it. He already is understanding that someone is after his sons and through them, after him, but when he sees the sketch, that'll explain everything. All the puzzle pieces will fall in place. It's already gotten him curious, though the rope marks distracted him.

Black vs white, dark vs light - I want to mention this here because it's something I've noticed through the past few days. The Roys are almost always shown bathed in light or wearing light colours or wearing white, while Maya has been seen in the dark, in dark colours, or black since her "rebirth". But nothing is as simple as it seems. Are the Roys really as sweet, caring, peaceful, and loving as the colour white represents or is Maya really as dark, evil, and destructive as the colour black represents? Nothing is as it seems. And this play on colours will change as the story progresses.

Let's meet - Two words, so simple yet so different. When Maya sends it to Rishi, he goes half crazy like anyone would when their crush finally notices them. Though I must say Rishi is so cute. His antics on getting that message - ๐Ÿ˜†. But unlike his brother, he doesn't understand Maya at all. He just had to think it through. Maya, for him, is a damsel in distress and the two only met in two places - while he was drowning and at her house. She kicked him out of her house with the gun. If she's saying "let's meet", then it's the damsel-in-distress's way of apologizing and she would want to meet at either their first meeting place or at or near her house. Nonetheless, Rishi is the true light of the Roy family and the episodes and I forgive him for not understanding.

On the other hand, Rudra's "let's meet" is both a sign that he'll do anything to get away from MJ, even if it means going after the woman he hates and a sign that he's accepting Maya's challenge to prove himself worthy of signing her on. Incidentally, it seems that within just a meeting or two, Rudra is starting to understand Maya better than any of the Roys. He saw that she read the message and even though she didn't reply, he knew she would show up. Because she's a woman who likes challenges and when someone accepts her challenge, she will respond in like. Rudra understood all that and that's why he reached the coffee shop at the time he had set because he would find her there. And like I had suggested yesterday, Rudra is the curious type, just like his father. He wants to get to the bottom of anything and everything. Understanding Maya is a puzzle for him and even in his inebriated state he investigated into her to the point that he knows her order. But he doesn't understand her completely, else he would have known the cake is sugar-free. Curious how the cafe staff knew that even though Rudra just ordered lemon cake.

Mann lo toh sachayi aur jaan lo toh maya - Today's top dialogue of the day. Maya chose her move really well. Rudra has a curiosity streak, a challenge streak, and an investigative streak. She attacked each one. First the challenge streak through the fencing match. Then the investigative streak by her subsequent meeting and refusal to work with Rudra's company. And now the curiosity streak by suggesting that she could be the truth or an illusion. Right now Rudra doesn't accept her or know her. He's on the cusp somewhere, stuck between two boats. He thinks he knows her, but he doesn't. He thinks he can work with her and accept her, but he won't be able to. Yet it's this very nature of Maya that will draw Rudra to her and make him agree to do things that he probably would never do in his sane mind all in his attempt to prove himself worthy, find out more about Maya, and get back at his father. At the end of the day that's what it is. Everything revolves around MJ. Isn't that why he accepts Maya's 3 days? He recalls that not accepting it would mean accepting MJ's assistance and he would rather deal with the woman he hates but intrigues him, then the man he hates and wants to get away from.

Tumhari keemat kya hai - Those words hit Maya at her deepest. They stopped her in her tracks and brought the pain and anger out on her face. Someone has said those exact words to Maya and they destroyed the innocent, loving, caring Maya and brought out the vengeful, pained, and angered Maya. That small flashback of the money flying on Maya is someone throwing money at her and suggesting that's her price. I'm quite sure of that. And the fact that it popped up in Maya's mind as soon as Rudra asked those words makes me believe it's the moment Maya realized that the man or woman she was facing was not as simple as she thought they were.

The bracelet - I take back what I said on the first day. The bracelet isn't just a sign of her love, but of the man who destroyed her innocence, who tried to buy her, and then tried to kill her. I don't think that's MJ. Given that the bracelet was worn by the man who has been blackened out of the photo with Maya, it's either her lover or her father or someone else she was quite close to. Her reluctance to touch Rudra even when accepting a pen or paper also raises an interesting perspective. If the two of them ever fall in love, how will Maya be able to get over the fact that Rudra is in some way, shape, or form related to the man who brought her to this point? Of course she answered that herself. Pehle rishta toh bana lo, haath baad mein milayenge. She wants to form a relationship with him, whether of trust, care, friendship, love, or hate, there has to be a strong relationship there before Maya will get comfortable around him.

Some other notes:

1. I had this sudden bout of creativity. What if Aamir is the man helping Maya? Aamir is the character Hasan Zaidi is playing, the man who is now always standing behind MJ. I mean, he's in a perfect position. He knows everything about MJ, MJ trusts him, and he's always around so he'll know MJ's next move. Plus, it kind of goes back to EHT and Akash/Akram.
  2. Who is Diya exactly? MJ's mother, Mrs. Roy, hates her. Is she one of MJ's mistresses who MJ kept back? If that's the case, then why is Antara so cozy with her? Is that what Rudra meant in the party when he said he has the ability to leave as a snide comment that she can't leave?
  3. Mrs. Roy and her savagery continue. I'm sorry that I ever said I didn't like you on the first day. You are brilliant. Brain freeze! What if she's the mastermind behind everything?!!

Okay I need to stop making this more complicated than it already is. Ciao!

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

Dec 4th - Episode 3

Running towards fire - Most people's first instinct is to get their most prized possession and then run away from fire. Maya did the same. She ran towards the fire. First to save her most prized possession and, given the tears in her eyes, I'm going to say that's her mother. When she saw it wasn't a fire, she still ran towards it and then touched a hot pan with her bare hands. It goes in line with what she said yesterday, she is aag and toofan. She will destroy, but doesn't care about being destroyed herself.

Maya's mother - Unlike in season 1, Nandini isn't scared of Maya because she's some maniac, but rather because she's afraid of disappointing her daughter. I get it. Maya hates Manas and yet Nandini can't bring herself to do that. Most mothers can't.

The burnt cake - No matter what Maya says, somewhere deep down she cares for her brother, Manas still. While she ate a burnt cake because that's how her relationship with Manas is, her eyes were full of pain. Pain over whatever betrayal they faced from Manas, pain from the distance, and pain from celebrating her brother's birthday without her birthday. The burnt cake once again ties into the aag and toofan theme going on here. It's the remnants of destruction. A destruction that happened without Maya wanting it and she's eating the destruction she caused whether directly or indirectly.

Maya's sketch - Aha this sketch could bring the playing ground to a level field. My guess is that MJ will recognize the sketch and the day he sees it, he'll understand everything. Not that he needs to see it. He already is understanding that someone is after his sons and through them, after him, but when he sees the sketch, that'll explain everything. All the puzzle pieces will fall in place. It's already gotten him curious, though the rope marks distracted him.

Black vs white, dark vs light - I want to mention this here because it's something I've noticed through the past few days. The Roys are almost always shown bathed in light or wearing light colours or wearing white, while Maya has been seen in the dark, in dark colours, or black since her "rebirth". But nothing is as simple as it seems. Are the Roys really as sweet, caring, peaceful, and loving as the colour white represents or is Maya really as dark, evil, and destructive as the colour black represents? Nothing is as it seems. And this play on colours will change as the story progresses.

Let's meet - Two words, so simple yet so different. When Maya sends it to Rishi, he goes half crazy like anyone would when their crush finally notices them. Though I must say Rishi is so cute. His antics on getting that message - ๐Ÿ˜†. But unlike his brother, he doesn't understand Maya at all. He just had to think it through. Maya, for him, is a damsel in distress and the two only met in two places - while he was drowning and at her house. She kicked him out of her house with the gun. If she's saying "let's meet", then it's the damsel-in-distress's way of apologizing and she would want to meet at either their first meeting place or at or near her house. Nonetheless, Rishi is the true light of the Roy family and the episodes and I forgive him for not understanding.

On the other hand, Rudra's "let's meet" is both a sign that he'll do anything to get away from MJ, even if it means going after the woman he hates and a sign that he's accepting Maya's challenge to prove himself worthy of signing her own. Incidentally, it seems that within just a meeting or two, Rudra is starting to understand Maya better than any of the Roys. He saw that she read the message and even though she didn't reply, he knew she would show up. Because she's a woman who likes challenges and when someone accepts her challenge, she will respond in like. Rudra understood all that and that's why he reached the coffee shop at the time he had set because he would find her there. And like I had suggested yesterday, Rudra is the curious type, just like his father. He wants to get to the bottom of anything and everything. Understanding Maya is a puzzle for him and even in his inebriated state he investigated into her to the point that he knows her order. But he doesn't understand her completely, else he would have known the cake is sugar-free. Curious how the cafe staff knew that even though Rudra just ordered lemon cake.

Mann lo toh sachayi aur jaan lo toh maya - Today's top dialogue of the day. Maya chose her move really well. Rudra has a curiosity streak, a challenge streak, and an investigative streak. She attacked each one. First the challenge streak through the fencing match. Then the investigative streak by her subsequent meeting and refusal to work with Rudra's company. And now the curiosity streak by suggesting that she could be the truth or an illusion. Right now Rudra doesn't accept her or know her. He's on the cusp somewhere, stuck between two boats. He thinks he knows her, but he doesn't. He thinks he can work with her and accept her, but he won't be able to. Yet it's this very nature of Maya that will draw Rudra to her and make him agree to do things that he probably would never do in his sane mind all in his attempt to prove himself worthy, find out more about Maya, and get back at his father. At the end of the day that's what it is. Everything revolves around MJ. Isn't that why he accepts Maya's 3 days? He recalls that not accepting it would mean accepting MJ's assistance and he would rather deal with the woman he hates but intrigues him, then the man he hates and wants to get away from.

Tumhari keemat kya hai - Those words hit Maya at her deepest. They stopped her in her tracks and brought the pain and anger out on her face. Someone has said those exact words to Maya and they destroyed the innocent, loving, caring Maya and brought out the vengeful, pained, and angered Maya. That small flashback of the money flying on Maya is someone throwing money at her and suggesting that's her price. I'm quite sure of that. And the fact that it popped up in Maya's mind as soon as Rudra asked those words makes me believe it's the moment Maya realized that the man or woman she was facing was not as simple as she thought they were.

The bracelet - I take back what I said on the first day. The bracelet isn't just a sign of her love, but of the man who destroyed her innocence, who tried to buy her, and then tried to kill her. I don't think that's MJ. Given that the bracelet was worn by the man who has been blackened out of the photo with Maya, it's either her lover or her father or someone else she was quite close to. Her reluctance to touch Rudra even when accepting a pen or paper also raises an interesting perspective. If the two of them ever fall in love, how will Maya be able to get over the fact that Rudra is in some way, shape, or form related to the man who brought her to this point? Of course she answered that herself. Pehle rishta toh bana lo, haath baad mein milayenge. She wants to form a relationship with him, whether of trust, care, friendship, love, or hate, there has to be a strong relationship there before Maya will get comfortable around him.

Some other notes:

1. I had this sudden bout of creativity. What if Aamir is the man helping Maya? Aamir is the character Hasan Zaidi is playing, the man who is now always standing behind MJ. I mean, he's in a perfect position. He knows everything about MJ, MJ trusts him, and he's always around so he'll know MJ's next move. Plus, it kind of goes back to EHT and Akash/Akram.
  2. Who is Diya exactly? MJ's mother, Mrs. Roy, hates her. Is she one of MJ's mistresses who MJ kept back? If that's the case, then why is Antara so cozy with her? Is that what Rudra meant in the party when he said he has the ability to leave as a snide comment that she can't leave?
  3. Mrs. Roy and her savagery continue. I'm sorry that I ever said I didn't like you on the first day. You are brilliant. Brain freeze! What if she's the mastermind behind everything?!!

Really well written๐Ÿ‘. I don't have any specific parts to comment on, because you did say it all.

About Aamir, I did mention in Ep 2 analysis, about him being the khabru. Anything is possible.

The only thing I beg to differ in, is I have a feeling. Manas and Maya's dad, both did not do anything wrong. That portrait definitely belongs to Maya's brother. I really feel so. And I really feel that all that has gone wrong with Maya, was because of Mrityunjay, and Manas was indirectly involved. 

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Dec 4th - Episode 3

The burnt cake - No matter what Maya says, somewhere deep down she cares for her brother, Manas, still. While she ate a burnt cake because that's how her relationship with Manas is, her eyes were full of pain. Pain over whatever betrayal they faced from Manas, pain from the distance, and pain from celebrating her brother's birthday without her birthday. The burnt cake once again ties into the aag and toofan theme going on here. It's the remnants of destruction. A destruction that happened without Maya wanting it and she's eating the destruction she caused whether directly or indirectly.

On the other hand, Rudra's "let's meet" is both a sign that he'll do anything to get away from MJ, even if it means going after the woman he hates and a sign that he's accepting Maya's challenge to prove himself worthy of signing her on. Incidentally, it seems that within just a meeting or two, Rudra is starting to understand Maya better than any of the Roys. He saw that she read the message and even though she didn't reply, he knew she would show up. Because she's a woman who likes challenges and when someone accepts her challenge, she will respond in like. Rudra understood all that and that's why he reached the coffee shop at the time he had set because he would find her there. And like I had suggested yesterday, Rudra is the curious type, just like his father. He wants to get to the bottom of anything and everything. Understanding Maya is a puzzle for him and even in his inebriated state he investigated into her to the point that he knows her order. But he doesn't understand her completely, else he would have known the cake is sugar-free. Curious how the cafe staff knew that even though Rudra just ordered lemon cake.

Some other notes:

Maya may be fire and all hate and revenge but let's not forget that she has her other side too.. her mom is her love and someone whom she cares dearly.. 

Her bro..I dint understand what happened to him.. he is probably dead...And they keep dialing his number I felt..like some ppl do..

Coming to MJ.. yesterday epi tore one of his facade.. its was a great way to introduce this guy not just being a doting dad son.. but he is very sharp.. he already started connecting the dots that it's not a accident and someone is clearly behind it.. MJ has a lot of layers which the makers r slowly revealing.. some ppl r not what they look on the surface..

Rishi and rudra scenes r actually similar and going hand in hand.. Rishi took some random help and found out about maya whereabouts and landed at her place.. Rudra found out her details with his own tact but did not barge into her space..rather asked her to meet him and patiently waited and she did come..

Rishi saw her pics etc but did not question her on anything..but rudra was inquisitive about her taste in food

He gave his hand for a handshake..did nit push himself too hard on her..if u notice when she took the pen with her finger tips..rudra took back his pen the same way.. it indicated a lot about his actions.. but Rishi I guess did push to touch her..in precap she burnt her left hand.. so for one bro she burns her hand and for the other will she shake hands in acceptance??

Comin to Rudra.. he is already hurt and lonely.. one thing is clear he doesnt even fear death to the hate he has for MJ.. Everytime I say he is the game changer.. he the balance between the kiddish Rishi and the cunning MJ.. he has the mix of both and carrying the pain that Maya also has.. I dont know what makers r planning to do but a show without a love angle will make less sense for me.. Maya may have made a perfect plan but if everything goes absolutely smooth then there is no story.. Her plan will hit the block the moment her equation changes with Rudra.. Also for Rudra at the moment if he comes to know MJ did something wrong to Maya, he will end up siding Maya because he hates his dad.. But if something ever happens to Rishi, his son streak will return..he will care for his dad and family for sure..he is upset but not disconnected fully.. I feel Mayas mom might become the reason for their connection.. his presence makes her recall only bad memories from his bracelet to words.. but it's not necessary that he will repeat what happened previously in her life.. 

His dialogue that she will herself put forth her hand to him will happen..at the three day challenge to Rudra, things will surely change.. from acting untouchable to shaking hands will be a big deal.. 

libran90 thumbnail

Maya may be fire and all hate and revenge but let's not forget that she has her other side too.. her mom is her love and someone whom she cares dearly.. 

Her bro..I dint understand what happened to him.. he is probably dead...And they keep dialing his number I felt..like some ppl do..

Coming to MJ.. yesterday epi tore one of his facade.. its was a great way to introduce this guy not just being a doting dad son.. but he is very sharp.. he already started connecting the dots that it's not a accident and someone is clearly behind it.. MJ has a lot of layers which the makers r slowly revealing.. some ppl r not what they look on the surface..

Rishi and rudra scenes r actually similar and going hand in hand.. Rishi took some random help and found out about maya whereabouts and landed at her place.. Rudra found out her details with his own tact but did not barge into her space..rather asked her to meet him and patiently waited and she did come..

Rishi saw her pics etc but did not question her on anything..but rudra was inquisitive about her taste in food

He gave his hand for a handshake..did nit push himself too hard on her..if u notice when she took the pen with her finger tips..rudra took back his pen the same way.. it indicated a lot about his actions.. but Rishi I guess did push to touch her..in precap she burnt her left hand.. so for one bro she burns her hand and for the other will she shake hands in acceptance??

Comin to Rudra.. he is already hurt and lonely.. one thing is clear he doesnt even fear death to the hate he has for MJ.. Everytime I say he is the game changer.. he the balance between the kiddish Rishi and the cunning MJ.. he has the mix of both and carrying the pain that Maya also has.. I dont know what makers r planning to do but a show without a love angle will make less sense for me.. Maya may have made a perfect plan but if everything goes absolutely smooth then there is no story.. Her plan will hit the block the moment her equation changes with Rudra.. Also for Rudra at the moment if he comes to know MJ did something wrong to Maya, he will end up siding Maya because he hates his dad.. But if something ever happens to Rishi, his son streak will return..he will care for his dad and family for sure..he is upset but not disconnected fully.. I feel Mayas mom might become the reason for their connection.. his presence makes her recall only bad memories from his bracelet to words.. but it's not necessary that he will repeat what happened previously in her life.. 

His dialogue that she will herself put forth her hand to him will happen..at the three-day challenge to Rudra, things will surely change.. from acting untouchable to shaking hands will be a big deal.. 

@red: I agree with you on this bit. Rudra is chirpy and easygoing as his brother, and he is sharp and analytical like Mrityunjay. He is a mix of both - of course, the same DNA. I may be wrong, but Rishi, Rudra, and Mrityunjay are 3 very important characters. I don't think they will bump off Rishi so easily.  She is setting them all up to see them suffer. Why kill and make it so easy for them? Isn't this Maya's Mahabharat. She is Yagyaseni (born of fire) to burn everything and herself in her revenge. But she also is that fire that gives light and warmth as well.

Rudra and Maya have a long way to go before they become decent with each other. Both are far far away from where we are willing to see them.

And Rishi is all jovial and perky now, but let us not forget. He is a ROY. If Maya breaks his heart, or rejects him or dupes him and marries Rudra - there is whole another shade of his character which may come out which we don't know of. 

Great Post Namrata๐Ÿ˜Š

NamuVyas thumbnail

@red: I agree with you on this bit. Rudra is chirpy and easygoing as his brother, and he is sharp and analytical like Mrityunjay. He is a mix of both - of course, the same DNA. I may be wrong, but Rishi, Rudra, and Mrityunjay are 3 very important characters. I don't think they will bump off Rishi so easily.  She is setting them all up to see them suffer. Why kill and make it so easy for them? Isn't this Maya's Mahabharat. She is Yagyaseni (born of fire) to burn everything and herself in her revenge. But she also is that fire that gives light and warmth as well.

Rudra and Maya have a long way to go before they become decent with each other. Both are far far away from where we are willing to see them.

And Rishi is all jovial and perky now, but let us not forget. He is a ROY. If Maya breaks his heart, or rejects him or dupes him and marries Rudra - there is whole another shade of his character which may come out which we don't know of. 

Great Post Namrata๐Ÿ˜Š

U know what just to break some stereotypes which this show already has been doing.. they need to cut the marriage thing.. two ppl in equation needn't be married.. I wouldn't mind seeing them up close and intimate without a marriage..

Rishi character is not the main one.. so I dont think they will drag him into the story for very long.. plus since they have only 6 months so I think things will be paced..

Minionite thumbnail

Really well written๐Ÿ‘. I don't have any specific parts to comment on, because you did say it all.

About Aamir, I did mention in Ep 2 analysis, about him being the khabru. Anything is possible.

The only thing I beg to differ in, is I have a feeling. Manas and Maya's dad, both did not do anything wrong. That portrait definitely belongs to Maya's brother. I really feel so. And I really feel that all that has gone wrong with Maya, was because of Mrityunjay, and Manas was indirectly involved. 

@ Bold: Oh sorry. I might have missed that. That is more evident today given the way he just stood back and then only said the one thing that MJ wanted to hear - whoever hurts the Roys will hurt as well.

@ Blue: Possible. I also think it has something to do with Manas more than Maya's father, but at this moment it's all speculation. It could be Maya's father, Manas, or a lover. It could be a mentor. The hug in the photo is loving, but not in the romantic style. It was more of a comfortable hug. So it could be anyone at this point.

Minionite thumbnail

His dialogue that she will herself put forth her hand to him will happen..at the three day challenge to Rudra, things will surely change.. from acting untouchable to shaking hands will be a big deal.. 

@ Red: I don't think so. The way they spoke about him makes me think he's alive and living separately from them either on his own will or by theirs (or at least Maya's).

@ Blue: Absolutely true. Rishi and Rudra are like chalk and cheese. Rudra knows his boundaries, is curious and inquisitive, and doesn't seem to hold grudges. Despite Maya hurting him in both meetings, he's still willing to go back again and again to get hurt again and again just to get to know her better and build his company without MJ's help. Rishi, on the other hand, is getting away with stuff that I would call stalkerish behaviour. Like walking into someone's house, invading her privacy, sending people after her to find out more about her, and who knows what he'll do next. Yes Rudra also looked into her, but he looked into her background purely to get to know who he was dealing with and then too only the stuff pertinent to him. He didn't send someone behind her to know where she lives, what clothes she wears, what she drinks, where she drinks, etc.

@ Green: Oh my yes! The love angle will happen. Even if it didn't make sense, no CV leaves a show without a love angle even a forced one. But here it'll make sense because, at the end of the day, Rudra and Maya are the ones that will complete each other. Both are in pain and are willing to go to any end to deal with their pain, even embracing death. Both have a strong connecting point: their hatred of MJ (or at least that's what we're all presuming in Maya's case). And yet, both have so many similarities as well. They understand each other, they are inquisitive by nature, they know their boundaries, they mimic each other's behaviours, etc. Falling in love is not part of Maya's plan and when it does happen, you're right, it'll throw her off her path. And that will only happen with Rudra because with Rishi it's just a ploy, but with Rudra it'll be there without her even knowing it.

@ Bold: I'm on the fence about Rudra's dialogue. On one hand, I have a feeling he'll win in this case, but, on the other hand, I don't know if the CVs would do that so early on in the show. I mean, given this is about Maya's revenge, making Rudra's dialogue come right would go against Maya's plan. Maybe they won't shake at the end of 3 days or both will put their hands out together, but it's highly likely that Rudra will be proven right. That's what will start their new relationship. It might be what starts Rudra from thinking about Maya in a different light than just a saanki, paagal ladki that he hates.