lifeiscool thumbnail

Very nicely penned down, quite symbolic

I would like to give my pov here or rahter a doubt

Didn't maya say after cutting the cake ,"tumne ab tak mera beyhadh pyar dekha,ab nafrat ki bari h" or something like that,so i think that the guy in the picture is MJ ,i tried to magnify the photograph(in which the face was sketched black) and noticed the moustache ws same as that of MJ..So i m pretty sure Maya's lover ws MJ..anyways,the post is really great, vry deep.!

Minionite thumbnail

Dec 3rd - 2nd Episode

The journal - That journal meets the saying "sab ki taqdeer likh kar bhagwan bhejta hai". In this case, that bhagwan is Maya. Or so she thinks. Things are not as simple as just writing it down. In almost all cases, the written does not translate so easily into the real world. Plans are not as simple as written. But it was a good addition because it gives more validity to the fact that Maya is an author. Too often Indian TV shows forget that the characters have jobs and/or careers. At least they haven't forgotten here. One owns a publication house, one is an author, one is a spoilt brat, and MJ is some business tycoon.

The K3G's Naina aka Ananya - She seems bubbly and sweet, but I have a feeling she could turn out like Rishi. Like I suggested earlier that Rishi could turn out to be this big mastermind, she could too. On a side note, why is it that Indian TV shows always have that one girl who clings to the male hero and whose only dream is to marry him? Please give us something new. And of course she's been chosen for him by the one and only MJ. Typical once again. Don't get me wrong. Ananya is a sweet girl, but just like Naina got her heart broken in K3G, Ananya will too.

Protective Rudra - Rudra is trying to stop Rishi even without knowing who the girl is. I wonder what he'll do when he finds out that the girl Rishi loves is Maya.

Protective MJ - Despite knowing that Rudra doesn't like him, he wants to help Rudra. I feel like this will both drive an even deeper wedge between them, but also bring them closer. It'll first drive them even further apart, but as Maya plays her game, both MJ and Rudra will draw closer as MJ draws a protective arm around Rudra and Rudra also turns to MJ for support.

The unknown man helping Maya - I have this inkling that this unknown man is someone known to MJ and he has his reasons for helping Maya. His uncovering will be a big twist in the game. It'll either draw Maya into a trap or it'll be the catalyst for bringing the Roy family together or it'll be the catalyst for bringing the true Roy player out in the open if that isn't MJ. Ooh what if the unknown man is Sudhir, Ananya's father?

The blackened picture - The picture doesn't look like Rudra or MJ. It's a mystery third person. Ooh what if it's the unknown man helping Maya? Anyways, interesting that Maya let Rishi see it. Is it because of all the Roys she thinks that Rishi won't look into it more or will give it an innocent explanation? I know that MJ or Rudra would investigate until they got to the bottom of the blackened picture, but maybe Rishi isn't that type.

The "damsel in distress" - Jennifer take a bow. You could tell she was playing Maya who was purposefully acting like a damsel in distress that was very obviously fake. But it was perfect. Perfect to draw Rishi into the web even more. He saw her as an angel, then fell for her smile, and now will get pulled even deeper by a damsel in distress. And Rishi is falling right into the trap. But aww...Rishi is still a cutie right now, so let me go aww and gush over him.

The gun - The gun and bullet are like the arch and arrow. In this case, Maya shot through the glass that Rishi wrote on, symbolically suggesting that she has fired her first arrow and it has hit its target. I have a feeling that we're going to see more bullets fly as she hits and misses her targets.

Wounds and pain - While on one hand, Maya is playing a love game with Rishi and will give him a wound right through the heart, with Rudra it's all about physical wounds and then doubling that pain. She knows that Rishi is the more simple of the two, easily manipulated. Rudra is more complex. He wouldn't fall for the damsel in distress or the saviour. But she can still read him like a book and leave him scratching his head because he can't understand her. It's an old adage that you can't win on words with an author and it's true here. Authors are creative people, understanding people, empathic people. They understand humans, relationships, and its complexities. They will understand you. And that's exactly what's happening here. Maya understands Rudra even though it's just to use him to get back at MJ and the Roys.

Aag ki aadat hi toh hoti hai sab kuch jala kar khud khak ho jaane ki - I left this dialogue specifically to the end because it has so much in it. First, in this whole situation Maya kept calling herself toofan and aag. Three key facts about toofans or aag are (1) they are started by some situation, (2) they are hard to contain, and (3) they destroy before being destroyed themselves. Think about fire - whether nature or human - something or someone needs to set it. Then it sets out to destroy and destroys unconditionally. Firefighters try to contain it and put it out before it destroys too much but they can't. And when fire is done it leaves behind destruction before moving on itself. Similarly storms are started by the environment which to some extent humans are affecting. They cannot be contained, they can and will destroy depending on intensity, and then they will leave or die out. This dialogue has so much foreshadowing in it just because of the words. Words that can have thousands of meanings. Words that gave rise to "alternative facts" or "fake news" (yes I took a dig at Trump there). Maya has used those words to foreshadow her plan. She is destruction. She is uncontrollable. She will destroy with precision and without precision. And if in the end she perishes with the destruction, so be it. In a way, this could be the end of the show. The CVs chose those words carefully. They are foreshadowing that Maya could die to fulfill her revenge, but she could also live. I wonder if the CVs will go down the route of Anjaam where Dixit died because killing SRK was more important than living herself. Anyways as you can tell this is the most important dialogue of today and deserved an essay of its own. I still managed to keep it short-ish.

Other Notes:

1. I take back my words from yesterday. Dadi is fantastic. Such cuteness with Rishi and savagery with her own son.
  2. It was nice to see Hasan Zaidi after so long.
  3. CVs I hope you aren't going to reduce Ananya to some chipku, obsessive girl. She is Rudra's friend and deserves a better backdrop than just being someone who wants to marry Rudra.
Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

Wonderful review Shreya

Today am short of words as yesterday I didn't watched the episode in peace ...I was doing some work along with watching episode .

So honestly speaking I didn't felt the depth in yesterday's episode

But one thing I noticed that MJ was not shocked to read Maya's name in newspaper 

It indicates that Maya was not always a Maya ,and then I remember Jenny's interview in which she said 'why Maya is Maya you'll know after watching the show'

Yes she's going to destroy everything along with Maya will also die.....and who's the real woman behind the facade of Maya will come out .

Coz Maya ia just a illusion

And about Ananya till now I am liking her ,and also liking the fact that she's cleared that she like Rudra and not hiding it from him and she's not even irritating like saanjh of season 1 ,and hopefully CVS maintain a consistency in her character and don't turned her into clingy friend

Divya.W thumbnail

The symbolism they are showing for each character is different.they are together but still so far from each other under same roof and few questions...but Mj over-protective and possessiveness showing the shadows of his actions of past.I hate if turns out to be main villian but loving him as off now .I am waiting when he gets to know that who is behind his sons

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya.W

The symbolism they are showing for each character is different.they are together but still so far from each other under same roof and few questions...but Mj over-protective and possessiveness showing the shadows of his actions of past.I hate if turns out to be main villian but loving him as off now .I am waiting when he gets to know that who is behind his sons

Knowing the types of roles Ashish is, he probably agreed to this role because it offers more than a goody-goody role. Either in his goody-goody role, he has lots more to do or he's actually the main villain.

MJ is quite protective. Over protective, but I wouldn't say possessive. He's the typical father, always worried about his kids and wanting to do everything possible to keep them safe. He may have hidden motives to doing so, but at least he does so.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Knowing the types of roles Ashish is, he probably agreed to this role because it offers more than a goody-goody role. Either in his goody-goody role, he has lots more to do or he's actually the main villain.

MJ is quite protective. Over protective, but I wouldn't say possessive. He's the typical father, always worried about his kids and wanting to do everything possible to keep them safe. He may have hidden motives to doing so, but at least he does so.

Yeah he's like every father... worried for his kids and thinking that his past actions don't come to harm his kids

And Ashish is looking good as MJ and git perfectly fits in the role of the father ,he's doing a full justice

NamuVyas thumbnail

Wow.. I love ur explanations.. precisely put together..

Firstly I feel that the pic is not MJ.. Also coming to what happened to Maya is not something to do with heart break.. normally ppl get even with others the same way that they get hurt.. noone would go to such a great extent to hurt someone's family for a heart break.. she has lost someone very close to her heart and MJ has done it..leaving her hurt and lonely.. that's why she is after MJs family rather than MJ directly and give him the same pain 

Rishi is a kid.. she became a damsel in distress to make rishi feel superior and feed his ego.. there r few hints that rishi will die or be killed etc which will change this game.. Rishi is someone MJ sees as his successor... hurting him will hurt him the most..  Rudra is already away from MJ....

Rudra is not as easy as Rishi.. Maya is making it hard to get and hard to understand and that is making rudra go after her..  she is making him hurt himself physically.. i feel that Keemat for joining his company may be that fight club fight which they showed in the trailer..again Maya story says one will reach great heights.. helping rudra in his business will make him rift from MJ.. Also I feel that Rudra will connect some dots.. Maya has a game plan and he can potentially play a spoil sport.. btw they r always in white and black...

Ananya I kind of liked her.. she likes rudra which is clear.. Also ananya is another name for goddess durga.. like u said her father might be helping Maya.. so may be she as well..  

MJ is still a character they haven't revealed much about yet.. he us defo not as good as they have shown him as yet..

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great Analysis yaa. Even though dont agree with everything but the bracelet idea is quite good, hope it comes true would be cool to watch. Although I dont think Rudra is that difficult thanks to MJ. He makes Rudra desperate to work with Maya, Rudra will come to Maya because of MJ ( the entire help me help Rudra thing is really not working). 

The brothers are easy targets, MJ is the big fish. And personally the fact that MJ is such a good man in a show like Beyhadh makes me really doubt his entire character 😆 Lets see what happens, but kudos for such good analysis.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Amazing review 

Regarding Maya, I doubt she is an actual author ! May be the actual one is helping her ! But her words are powerful.

And Ananya, I quite like her. I think she'll not be a girl who does anything to please her admirer. She has her own opinion. Also she's the co-owner of the publication house. That makes her strong. Hope they keep her like this.

The unknown person must be a close one. May be Aamir-MJ's right hand like Akash in EHT. I think Sudhir can't be cause he's in London & the person is here. Also he might know Ananya's liking towards Rudra.

I didn't understand if there's CCTV in MJ's house?? If it is then how MJ's security couldn't find it or they're also involved🤔

The blackened person didn't look like MJ in my eyes too. He can be Maya's father or someone close or her lover.

It's true if it was MJ/Rudra, they might look at it seriously but Rishi take it playfully.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Dec 3rd - 2nd Episode

The journal - That journal meets the saying "sab ki taqdeer likh kar bhagwan bhejta hai". In this case, that bhagwan is Maya. Or so she thinks. Things are not as simple as just writing it down. In almost all cases, the written does not translate so easily into the real world. Plans are not as simple as written. But it was a good addition because it gives more validity to the fact that Maya is an author. Too often Indian TV shows forget that the characters have jobs and/or careers. At least they haven't forgotten here. One owns a publication house, one is an author, one is a spoilt brat, and MJ is some business tycoon.

The K3G's Naina aka Ananya - She seems bubbly and sweet, but I have a feeling she could turn out like Rishi. Like I suggested earlier that Rishi could turn out to be this big mastermind, she could too. On a side note, why is it that Indian TV shows always have that one girl who clings to the male hero and whose only dream is to marry him? Please give us something new. And of course she's been chosen for him by the one and only MJ. Typical once again. Don't get me wrong. Ananya is a sweet girl, but just like Naina got her heart broken in K3G, Ananya will too.

Protective Rudra - Rudra is trying to stop Rishi even without knowing who the girl is. I wonder what he'll do when he finds out that the girl Rishi loves is Maya.

Protective MJ - Despite knowing that Rudra doesn't like him, he wants to help Rudra. I feel like this will both drive an even deeper wedge between them, but also bring them closer. It'll first drive them even further apart, but as Maya plays her game, both MJ and Rudra will draw closer as MJ draws a protective arm around Rudra and Rudra also turns to MJ for support.

The unknown man helping Maya - I have this inkling that this unknown man is someone known to MJ and he has his reasons for helping Maya. His uncovering will be a big twist in the game. It'll either draw Maya into a trap or it'll be the catalyst for bringing the Roy family together or it'll be the catalyst for bringing the true Roy player out in the open if that isn't MJ. Ooh what if the unknown man is Sudhir, Ananya's father?

The blackened picture - The picture doesn't look like Rudra or MJ. It's a mystery third person. Ooh what if it's the unknown man helping Maya? Anyways, interesting that Maya let Rishi see it. Is it because of all the Roys she thinks that Rishi won't look into it more or will give it an innocent explanation? I know that MJ or Rudra would investigate until they got to the bottom of the blackened picture, but maybe Rishi isn't that type.

The "damsel in distress" - Jennifer take a bow. You could tell she was playing Maya who was purposefully acting like a damsel in distress that was very obviously fake. But it was perfect. Perfect to draw Rishi into the web even more. He saw her as an angel, then fell for her smile, and now will get pulled even deeper by a damsel in distress. And Rishi is falling right into the trap. But aww...Rishi is still a cutie right now, so let me go aww and gush over him.

The gun - The gun and bullet are like the arch and arrow. In this case, Maya shot through the glass that Rishi wrote on, symbolically suggesting that she has fired her first arrow and it has hit its target. I have a feeling that we're going to see more bullets fly as she hits and misses her targets.

Wounds and pain - While on one hand, Maya is playing a love game with Rishi and will give him a wound right through the heart, with Rudra it's all about physical wounds and then doubling that pain. She knows that Rishi is the more simple of the two, easily manipulated. Rudra is more complex. He wouldn't fall for the damsel in distress or the saviour. But she can still read him like a book and leave him scratching his head because he can't understand her. It's an old adage that you can't win on words with an author and it's true here. Authors are creative people, understanding people, empathic people. They understand humans, relationships, and its complexities. They will understand you. And that's exactly what's happening here. Maya understands Rudra even though it's just to use him to get back at MJ and the Roys.

Aag ki aadat hi toh hoti hai sab kuch jala kar khud khak ho jaane ki - I left this dialogue specifically to the end because it has so much in it. First, in this whole situation Maya kept calling herself toofan and aag. Three key facts about toofans or aag are (1) they are started by some situation, (2) they are hard to contain, and (3) they destroy before being destroyed themselves. Think about fire - whether nature or human - something or someone needs to set it. Then it sets out to destroy and destroys unconditionally. Firefighters try to contain it and put it out before it destroys too much but they can't. And when fire is done it leaves behind destruction before moving on itself. Similarly storms are started by the environment which to some extent humans are affecting. They cannot be contained, they can and will destroy depending on intensity, and then they will leave or die out. This dialogue has so much foreshadowing in it just because of the words. Words that can have thousands of meanings. Words that gave rise to "alternative facts" or "fake news" (yes I took a dig at Trump there). Maya has used those words to foreshadow her plan. She is destruction. She is uncontrollable. She will destroy with precision and without precision. And if in the end she perishes with the destruction, so be it. In a way, this could be the end of the show. The CVs chose those words carefully. They are foreshadowing that Maya could die to fulfill her revenge, but she could also live. I wonder if the CVs will go down the route of Anjaam where Dixit died because killing SRK was more important than living herself. Anyways as you can tell this is the most important dialogue of today and deserved an essay of its own. I still managed to keep it short-ish.

Other Notes:

1. I take back my words from yesterday. Dadi is fantastic. Such cuteness with Rishi and savagery with her own son.
  2. It was nice to see Hasan Zaidi after so long.
  3. CVs I hope you aren't going to reduce Ananya to some chipku, obsessive girl. She is Rudra's friend and deserves a better backdrop than just being someone who wants to marry Rudra.

@red - Ananya as of now is not like Saanjh of S1. Saanjh was just a simple lawyer, whose career ended when she married millionaire, Arjun Sharma. Here this girl is the co-owner of a publication - a businesswoman, who gives two hoots about Rudra's daddy issues and ego issues, even though she consistently flirts with him. She has spunk and gives off vibes that she may be hand-in-glove with Maya as well. Though, too soon to tell.

@blue - In my Ep 1 analysis, I did mention that the portrait from no angle looks like Maya and MJ. It isn't a romantic picture. It looks more like an affectionate picture - more brotherly or fatherly. I would really flip if it doesn't turn out to be MJ. It will be the baap of all mysteries because until the show started, Beyhadh 2 was always sold to be a woman who was dumped by her mature lover. It is very silly for a woman to obsess in hate over a man who dumped her. This tremendous hate, like kisiki nafrat me itna dub jaana ki khud ko hi khatm kar dena, is not possible on account of being dumped. There is definitely more to that.

All in all, great analysis👏