The producer with big promises and zero patience.

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Producer of this show made big promises that this show will be different from other shows currently running in channels . But at the end made a mockery of medical profession . Within 2 months he lost interest in his own creation. If there is pressure from channel at least make changes by keeping the concept of this show intact .

When you start with a new show first of all you have to believe in your own creation no need to copy others . There will be failure but work on it . Why to run away from it like a coward .face it with confidence.There was no balance in the story from beginning. First two weeks in the same costume they handled at least 3 cases and Shashank surgery . So many audience left . Then started with loveria and butterfly so again many left . Then this never ending crap of asha track started again drama hi drama . Where is the balance in story . 

Ishani has no time to treat patients only spying and running around. Dr Sid have only time to faint in ot and then cry for it and repeat. Asha have only time to eat chocolate and smirk. These all are doctors or jokers.

I am waiting for the day when a naggin will enter as a patient in sanjivani and take it revenge on dr Sid .malvika turned into naggin in her second life .anything is possible. Not even a single patient is safe in sanjivani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

You're actually watching the show? Kudos to your patience. I felt the show was decent but since the Loveria track it has gone downhill. By far,the worst show I've seen. Atleast those regressive saas bahu shows get the characterization right. But here. Characterization changes in a flicker of moment. No consistency in the characters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Show can be good if they  have not destroy old  character like Dr shashank in sanjavni 2  . I don't know why cvs bringing unusual twist in Dr shashank character. Jaisa Dr shashank ka character tha sanjavni 1 waisi  hi Dr shashank character sanjavni 2 mein rehne dete  . As far I know the way Dr shashank portray in sanjavni it is almost love by  everyone one phir pata nahi kyon  change laa rahe hain Dr shashank ke character mein in sanjavni 2 

Here cvs  forgotten that there are  that not only new viewers  but lots of old viewers of sanjavni 1 are also watching sanjavni 2  . So it is very impossible for old viewers  to c drastic  change in  drastic change in Dr shashank character 

At least cvs ko old viewers ke expectation ka khuch to khayal rakhna  chahiye 

Arko1 thumbnail

Sid - 

(Then) - Ameero ko paisaa bachata hai aur gareebon ko jugaad.

(Now) - I am a failed doctor i cant do anything.

Ishani -

(Then) - I want to be the best doctor of Sanjivani.

(Now) - Doctor Siddd... Doctor Sidd... Mai aapki Radha banke rahungi !!!

🤣🤣🤣

Since Day 1 this show is a complete mess i completely agree. Everything is a total mess. No character development, no good cinematography, no essence of comic relief, no melodious bgms.

And 0.5% of medical content in a medical genre show !! Oh wow and they said real docs came to sets to train them. What a joke !!!

ONLY DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA !!!

You know what just because SC is there in this show thats why i watch it that too skipping atleast half of the episode. And come directly at precap.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

As per precap Dr aasha  tell ishani yeh sub mujhse jabardasti karwaya hai  to kya, Dr aasha Dr ishani ko sach  batayegi  it is vardhaan  who is main master mind  ? 

Most chances are  that Dr aasha  even want to tell truth but cannot because serial mein raaz itni jaldi nahi khulte  ( it is very likely cvs are planning to sid to send to jail and then court room  drama  after cancelling license  of  Dr sid and then  after  court  room drama only then cvs show  Dr sid innocent and will expose evil secret  . Climax, of such conspiracy by vardhaan will likely to reach at court

And more over even if Dr aasha tell truth about she will tell truth to save herself only

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail

Do you really think  asha will tell truth . It's her new plan . She is gg to trap Ishani.

Asha is the new Sashti komalika

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You summarized the decline of this show really well. I applaud your patience to continue watching and updating here on the forum. I stopped watching after Sid married Asha. I couldn’t believe the show was going down the route of this tired, overused storyline. Sanjivani started out so unique - hospital setting, not a saas or vamp in sight (unless you counted Vardhaan lol), a respectful and caring male lead, and an intelligent and ambitious female lead. 

And now this crap. I don’t know if the producers simply caved to TRP pressures or never had a decent story mapped out to begin with, but I’ve never seen a show’s story going from good to terrible so quickly. Usually it’s after a show has been on for many episodes that the writers start coming up with bakwaas stories. But here, they started early and never stopped. I keep coming to the forum hoping the writers have come to their senses and I can start watching the show again, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. ðŸ˜”

neenu55 thumbnail

it became a habbit for me . Before it was ishqbaaaz. But I am not addicted to the pair this time .expected something different from usual stuff. But ended up as the worst show . My mom watches kzk and she calls sanjivani as Sasti kzk before actual kzk .

At first there was drawbacks but I used like dr Sid and Ishani for their individuality but now they have nothing .real doctors came to set to teach them how to become Radha Krishna and Rukmani . They might be face palming at the current story of sanjivani.