Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Plutolilly

Shukla is playing his own game. Because he got paras's support, he was able to become captain. During tasks too, he can't play alone, he'll need support. He was also able to convince/threaten asim and rashami to do the work he wanted them to do. Even though I don't like him at all, I think he is playing smartly. 

If he played alone, then he might not have become the captain. On the other hand Rashami has no support at all. 

Shukla is a strong player he should not seek help of others to win specially of people like Paras and Mahira.....

an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: xarshx

Lol. This was Really funny. "Come here tommy".Anyways mujhe bs aisa lga k agar rk frnd bula rha hai to aapko jana chahiye.vo bs ego mein aa gya k iske bulane pe kyun jaun. I felt lyk this. Baki obviously tommy yo koi b kisi ka nai hai Asim👍

Friend bulata hai tu friend circumstances bhi dekhta hai he said my foot is numb, i am having a cramp because of standing for last few hours in task , SID probably forgot or didn`t want to listen his friend aka younger brother .....then Asim was the one who went to him and then friend Sid forgot he is assigning duty to his  friend 

an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: xarshx

Maybe he din't want to say anything in front of Himanshi

He was not saying anything cordial to Asim he was going to give orders to Asim and nothing else he should have come out and talked to him....later at night he said to his New Freinds " Asim or Himanshi ka kuch chal raha tha I called Asim tu kehta main nahi araha".....

Asim was just lying on the bed as he was tired and having a leg cramp....

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was expecting everything Sid is doing with Asim. He was never Asim's bro, frnd or even anything. He doesn't care about Aaarti even if she is dying. He doesn't care about even if Asim's leg is broken. As to him these are his servants and slaves. This is what a dictator and a bully  do for being loyal to him.

Don't get upset and shocked...............Itihaas gawa hai.

an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I was expecting everything Sid is doing with Asim. He was never Asim's bro, frnd or even anything. He doesn't care about Aaarti even if she is dying. He doesn't care about even if Asim's leg is broken. As to him these are his servants and slaves. This is what a dictator and a bully  do for being loyal to him.

Don't get upset and shocked...............Itihaas gawa hai.

hehe rightly , I want him to realize his mistake as early as possible.......

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_k

hehe rightly , I want him to realize his mistake as early as possible.......

I don't want Sid to realize his mistake at all, sp not before his eviction. 🤣 Let him suffer the pain and heartbreaks too. He deserves his punishment.