Posted: 4 years ago

Diyaaaaaaaaaa,Thanx for the update ❤️❤️

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

I would love MiNsh more❤️

We are not supposed to love them as a couple Tasnim 😆

They should remain as best fraandds only!

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Morning Pali Yaara🤗🤗...

Pata nahi.. Not seen the episode yet

But I feel they need a little time to clear the story🤔...... Right now it's not in any direction.. Just like the first few episodes...... Let's see🤔

Morning Cool 🤗

Yaar, I totally understand that they need a little time... but I felt today's episode was a little boring compared to last 2 this week! It will only pick up pace once MishBir are face to face...

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think the editing intrigued us to think he saw her.

Their meeting will have much more impact,I guess so⭐️

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

IDK what it is... but something is missing! Everyone seems too artificial.. including Mishti 2.0!

Mishti was upset a bit looking at the balloons, but then was okay bringing them home Abir-style...

I know it's the beginning of 2.0 season and they want to establish that Abir is lost and sad without Mishti, but they need to bring out other dimensions of his personality from the past! Can't have him roam around with a long face all day with occasional fake enthusiasm... Kuchh karo yaar!!

Abir was talking about their app being ready but the impending partnership being very important with this company who has a super amazing CEO! Hello, since you know so much about the work of this awesome CEO, did you not read his name?! Did it spell Maheshwari?... ummm and does it not ring a bell Abir? 2+2 is how much?

BB's dialgues... lagta hai aaj ratte maar ke aayi thi bilkul smiley26

Jas is suddenly so happy to see munh-boli! This only suggests possible angle between Misht & Nannu - MiNnu 🤔

I am able to connect the most with Kuhu, she seems to have changed for the better!

I am not sure if it is Kunal or Ritwik,... but he seems too disinterested in everything!

So they continued with Kuhu designing mandap for Neha... and I thought it was Neha's wedding day today... but it turned out to be BP-BM's anniversary! Why can't they keep their days straight!

Baki, Khichdi was Phiki

Mishti could have been Teekhi

Abir ne kitni baar aankhe Meechi

BB bilkul nahi Cheekhi

Kuhu sabse sayani nikli

Kunal patchwork suits are from Italy 

you too felt it mish 2.0 was not that good yaar... over enthu, the balloon even i felt it but then seeing her leave it before entering house was it an indication like she is leaving behind abir before coming there... who knows.. and suddenly mish calling jas as aunty 😵 they are slowly bringing in MiNu possibilities yaar.. i dont like it.. 

Abir i think as Shah is in indo they got to shoot only this much so dragging it with only this.. lets wait for sometime.. the CEO lets see if he knew the last name or not.. itv hai dont search for this much logic,.. abir didnt even recognize mish handwriting.. and he felt mish in bus stop but not in restaurant how.. 

@bold - this is true only she is making sense n looking normal n mature... she has her chirpiness but a improved version... i like it... and ritvik i think thats how kunal is i felt connected to him too... subtle scenes of kuku are so good than other over enthu...

perfect song pali perfect 😆👏🥳 and especially last one for kunal really its a little weird abir is no better sorry but i dont like abirs suit at all.. his dress shirt n pant look is awesome but not suit.. 

tasnimrayian thumbnail

We are not supposed to love them as a couple Tasnim 😆

They should remain as best fraandds only!

Yess,I know dear.

They should create fake jealousy environment.If MiNsh become OTT close,even after reunion,mishbir will loose the essense

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

IDK what it is... but something is missing! Everyone seems too artificial.. including Mishti 2.0! True......esp Rvs too much OTT fake cheerfulness.

Mishti was upset a bit looking at the balloons, but then was okay bringing them home Abir-style... Seemed really weird.....pani puri reminded of abir but balloons didn't? Grief consistent nahi he.....

I know it's the beginning of 2.0 season and they want to establish that Abir is lost and sad without Mishti, but they need to bring out other dimensions of his personality from the past! Can't have him roam around with a long face all day with occasional fake enthusiasm... Kuchh karo yaar!! Haan.....abir se connect nahi ho pa raha seems like a diff abir

Abir was talking about their app being ready but the impending partnership being very important with this company who has a super amazing CEO! Hello, since you know so much about the work of this awesome CEO, did you not read his name?! Did it spell Maheshwari?... ummm and does it not ring a bell Abir? 2+2 is how much? Ohhh ...they are gng to mve the track this way.....didn't even notice😆

BB's dialgues... lagta hai aaj ratte maar ke aayi thi bilkul smiley26 sachii.....her voice was so flat with no modulation.....it happens with her most of the times......I think she doesnt knw subtlelity.....needs OTT screaming all the time.....😆

Jas is suddenly so happy to see munh-boli! This only suggests possible angle between Misht & Nannu - MiNnu 🤔 oh no!!! MiNnu.....😆one of my friends call me that....now its gng to be their ship name.....amazing😆

I am able to connect the most with Kuhu, she seems to have changed for the better! I wanted to tell this......she is th  only character I can connect post leap....baaki sab bakwas hain....even her pain is most relatable😆

I am not sure if it is Kunal or Ritwik,... but he seems too disinterested in everything! I didnt feel he was feeling disinterested....post leap kuku scenes are the only ones worth watching... He doesnt seem to be in any pain ....justt confused because kuhu is nt giving him any bhav😃

So they continued with Kuhu designing mandap for Neha... and I thought it was Neha's wedding day today... but it turned out to be BP-BM's anniversary! Why can't they keep their days straight!

Baki, Khichdi was Phiki

Mishti could have been Teekhi

Abir ne kitni baar aankhe Meechi

BB bilkul nahi Cheekhi

Kuhu sabse sayani nikli

Kunal patchwork suits are from Italy 

Good one !!!😆 Rhymes nicely!!!👍🏼

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I felt he saw her since he had that jerky reaction! He was taken aback... so must have seen her!

Episode was as pheeka as the Khichdi Abir was trying to take a byte out of at first... they showed some other better looking khichdi when Mish was taking it 😆

Mmmm maybe pali but RS wont make them see each other so soon and so simple.. like today mirror scene even this might be misleading lets see.. 

ohh yes the different khichdi 🤣🤣 thank god abir didnt eat it... whole epi was changing color like that only few sec of watchable scene n others were bakwaas 

tasnimrayian thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

you too felt it mish 2.0 was not that good yaar... over enthu, the balloon even i felt it but then seeing her leave it before entering house was it an indication like she is leaving behind abir before coming there... who knows.. and suddenly mish calling jas as aunty 😵 they are slowly bringing in MiNu possibilities yaar.. i dont like it.. 

Abir i think as Shah is in indo they got to shoot only this much so dragging it with only this.. lets wait for sometime.. the CEO lets see if he knew the last name or not.. itv hai dont search for this much logic,.. abir didnt even recognize mish handwriting.. and he felt mish in bus stop but not in restaurant how.. 

@bold - this is true only she is making sense n looking normal n mature... she has her chirpiness but a improved version... i like it... and ritvik i think thats how kunal is i felt connected to him too... subtle scenes of kuku are so good than other over enthu...

perfect song pali perfect 😆👏🥳 and especially last one for kunal really its a little weird abir is no better sorry but i dont like abirs suit at all.. his dress shirt n pant look is awesome but not suit.. 

I don't think they r trying to bring MiNsh.Maybe,they r testing us.

If they keep escaping mishbir scene,no one will accept that.

They r confused what to do and where to go.Nishank entry is actually a trouble.

Why couldn't they solve their problems own?😲

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My highlights on the main forum 😆