Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

mini i'm not sure if he saw her... or maybe he saw for a sec n thinks he is again imagining her.. dont know 

Yaar i'm not liking it at all... no one will be by his side to cheer him up... ha but when was there anyone to console him from beginning except for mish now she too is gone again he is back to loneliness... 😭

In video it looked like he saw her......may be not🤔

Haan mish was only one who gave importance to his feelings........cant even blame her for moving on if she wants......he is seriously lost without her!!

I still think he should have given in when she came to talk to him near the lake.........

Mishti proved me wrong....she is stronger than abir as she claimed.......

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣 dono Abhi... likhne or dekhne bhi layak nahi hai... infact i'm getting bored half way through epi yaar kya kare... kuch achi dialogue bhi nahi hai or any interesting scene.. 🤣 i could've easily done with it in 10 min if i ff most of the scenes 🤣

They are kinda of dragging the whole leap thing and intro of v2.0s...bore kar raha he.....

I personally detest hit and miss scenes in any show....tolerating here since I expect them not to drag it.....😳

I think the story will only kick start with vatty boi's entry nxt week.....tab tak filler episodes honge..... 

akb thumbnail

Wonder what Kunal's reaction to Mishti and other mahs will be like

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

IDK what it is... but something is missing! Everyone seems too artificial.. including Mishti 2.0!

Mishti was upset a bit looking at the balloons, but then was okay bringing them home Abir-style...

I know it's the beginning of 2.0 season and they want to establish that Abir is lost and sad without Mishti, but they need to bring out other dimensions of his personality from the past! Can't have him roam around with a long face all day with occasional fake enthusiasm... Kuchh karo yaar!!

Abir was talking about their app being ready but the impending partnership being very important with this company who has a super amazing CEO! Hello, since you know so much about the work of this awesome CEO, did you not read his name?! Did it spell Maheshwari?... ummm and does it not ring a bell Abir? 2+2 is how much?

BB's dialgues... lagta hai aaj ratte maar ke aayi thi bilkul smiley26

Jas is suddenly so happy to see munh-boli! This only suggests possible angle between Misht & Nannu - MiNnu 🤔

I am able to connect the most with Kuhu, she seems to have changed for the better!

I am not sure if it is Kunal or Ritwik,... but he seems too disinterested in everything!

So they continued with Kuhu designing mandap for Neha... and I thought it was Neha's wedding day today... but it turned out to be BP-BM's anniversary! Why can't they keep their days straight!

Baki, Khichdi was Pheeki

Mishti could have been Teekhi

Abir ne kitni baar chashme main aankhe Meechi

BB bilkul nahi Cheekhi

Kuhu sabse sayani nikli

Kunal ke patchwork suits from Italy 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

but pali are we sure he will see her in video call.. but true yaar actually today whole episode was so boring... except for abirs pain i didnt like anything,,,... mish intro scene n little flashback was ok but everything was draggy

I felt he saw her since he had that jerky reaction! He was taken aback... so must have seen her!

Episode was as pheeka as the Khichdi Abir was trying to take a byte out of at first... they showed some other better looking khichdi when Mish was taking it 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

In video it looked like he saw her......may be not🤔

Haan mish was only one who gave importance to his feelings........cant even blame her for moving on if she wants......he is seriously lost without her!!

I still think he should have given in when she came to talk to him near the lake.........

Mishti proved me wrong....she is stronger than abir as she claimed.......

uff i think it will be like mirage for abir he will think he is imagining... lets see..

yaar we cant blame her at all... its her choice in real life we wont even wanna face the ex but itv hai end game is them... 

i too had that thought mini it also fits his dialogue in next epi about giving into mish if she asked one more time... what to say..

he once said to mish when she didnt attend his call he feels lost if she is not near him.. kabhi mujhse dur mat jaana... so yes he is lost but mish always has this self confidence he only knows to hide pain n show he is stronger but mish is actually strong to let go... mishti sahi karti hai 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

IDK what it is... but something is missing! Everyone seems too artificial.. including Mishti 2.0!

Mishti was upset a bit looking at the balloons, but then was okay bringing them home Abir-style...

I know it's the beginning of 2.0 season and they want to establish that Abir is lost and sad without Mishti, but they need to bring out other dimensions of his personality from the past! Can't have him roam around with a long face all day with occasional fake enthusiasm... Kuchh karo yaar!!

Abir was talking about their app being ready but the impending partnership being very important with this company who has a super amazing CEO! Hello, since you know so much about the work of this awesome CEO, did you not read his name?! Did it spell Maheshwari?... ummm and does it not ring a bell Abir? 2+2 is how much?

Jas is suddenly so happy to see munh-boli! This only suggests possible angle between Misht & Nannu - MiNnu 🤔

I am able to connect the most with Kuhu, she seems to have changed for the better!

I am not sure if it is Kunal or Ritwik,... but he seems too disinterested in everything!

So they continued with Kuhu designing mandap for Neha... and I thought it was Neha's wedding day today... but it turned out to be BP-BM's anniversary! Why can't they keep their days straight!

Baki, Khichdi was Phiki

Abir ne kitni baar aankhe Meechi

BB bilkul nahi Cheekhi

Kuhu sabse sayani nikli

Kunal patchwork suits are from Italy 

Morning Pali Yaara🤗🤗...

Pata nahi.. Not seen the episode yet

But I feel they need a little time to clear the storysmiley24...... Right now it's not in any direction.. Just like the first few episodes...... Let's seesmiley24

SheThought thumbnail

🤣🤣 dono Abhi... likhne or dekhne bhi layak nahi hai... infact i'm getting bored half way through epi yaar kya kare... kuch achi dialogue bhi nahi hai or any interesting scene.. 🤣 i could've easily done with it in 10 min if i ff most of the scenes 🤣

I kept pausing the video to check how many minutes still left of this episode 😆

I think it will only pick up pace once Abir and Mishti are aamne-saamne! And at that time, it will become all too painful... kya kiya hai DKP ne! My patience is running out........... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

They are kinda of dragging the whole leap thing and intro of v2.0s...bore kar raha he.....

I personally detest hit and miss scenes in any show....tolerating here since I expect them not to drag it.....😳

I think the story will only kick start with vatty boi's entry nxt week.....tab tak filler episodes honge..... 

true yaar its getting boring day by day... and over enthusiastic new version of mish, mah family, rjv family everyone are getting on my nerves now...  its just 2 months leap not 2 years why so much OTT type reaction n scenes... ufff 

I hope vatty boy brings the needed josh yaar cant handle this boring ott for long...  

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Baki, Khichdi was Phiki

Abir ne kitni baar aankhe Meechi

BB bilkul nahi Cheekhi

Kuhu sabse sayani nikli

Kunal patchwork suits are from Italy 

I would love MiNsh more❤️