Seriously? WTF?
Is she delusional? or suffering from amnesia?
She just said 2 minutes ago "Aaj raat ko scene bana ley" .. What a pathetic wannabe 🤢
Seriously? WTF?
Is she delusional? or suffering from amnesia?
She just said 2 minutes ago "Aaj raat ko scene bana ley" .. What a pathetic wannabe 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She can give to others but cant take anything in return 🤷♀️
exactly she started 1stShe can give to others but cant take anything in return 🤷♀️
That was a song...
Originally posted by: gipsy-dreamz
That was a song...
I have never heard such a song and if there is, then she chose the song with such vulgar lyrics
Really not liking her atm!
Both her and Paras lost my support big time with their dogla pan and selfishness! 👎🏼
she said that first and then later at night when she saw asim, himanshi, and shefali in bed together, she passed another comment about being in kambal
Originally posted by: Atonement
I have never heard such a song and if there is, then she chose the song with such vulgar lyrics
Yeah, it's a song. 'Janu, Aaj raath ka scene banale.'
Shefali said 'Janu' so Mahira said that next line immediately.
I think it's Baadshah's song.
and think of it, I was defending her for being a strong woman standing up to bullying and what not a few days back
Originally posted by: JumpingViolets
Yeah, it's a song. 'Janu, Aaj raath ka scene banale.'
Shefali said 'Janu' so Mahira said that next line immediately.
I think it's Baadshah's song.
Never heard this song. Mahira is so stupid, she doesn't know what to say when.