Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pori

Rose,

I am so sorry I didn't respond o the earlier chapter. The way this story is heading is dreadful.But the building relation between Rishab and Prerna is so beautiful. Rishab is awakening, and its going to be impactfu;.

Shalini is so manipulative. She needs to take a chill pill.

Continue soon

Please don’t be sorry 

I really look forward to read how everyone is perceiving the story..thanks for sharing your views. 

The path ahead for PreRish is full of hurdles but hopefully love will find a way 

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prerna is happy to finally have someone in her life who genuinely cares for her well being and in love but reality sometimes is very cruel.

I doubt Shalini will accept the baby even if the baby has minor issues, she is so selfish and self-centered

Rishabh - poor soul 

Between all things Rishabh image, Prerna’s past and Shalini’s selfishness, baby’s identity and life in this reality gets complicated.

You put the emotions very beautiful and every monologue was perfectly written. Spot on.

Keep writing, thanks for this wonderful chapter.

Edited by sneha_17 - 4 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Prerna is happy to finally have someone in her life who genuinely cares for her well being and in love but reality sometimes is very cruel.

I doubt Shalini will accept the baby even if the baby has minor issues, she is so selfish and self-centered

Rishabh - poor soul 

Between all things Rishabh image, Prerna’s past and Shalini’s selfishness, baby’s identity and life in this reality gets complicated.

You put the emotions very beautiful and every monologue was perfectly written. Spot on.

Keep writing, thanks for this wonderful chapter.

Even I feel that in all this , Rishabh is the one who’s finding himself very helpless. To save his wife’s life and their marriage he agreed to have a baby with Prerna but now he’s getting emotionally drawn towards Prerna and the baby. He wishes to be with them and protect them but he can’t at the same time staying away and doing nothing, frustrates him..He’s actually in a mess. 

Thanks for appreciating the way emotions have been penned down. 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As always, beautiful chapter dear... 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a lovely update.😊 their feelings are so aptly described. But distance has yet again returned but hope to see them back together😊

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful update as usual Rose.... After a long time Prerna got a chance to cook for her Mr.Bajaj....and he was also able to identify the gesture from her... On top of that he opened the doors of communication by gifting her a phone and thus ending the silences that lay between them till now...the distances are slowly melting, one step at a time.... Even though not much has been said in that terrace scene, the few words exchanged between them have so much meaning behind them....it was a really beautiful moment between them....hooe to see him with her again soon.... 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great chapter,  lovely yet heart-breaking as they're separating again.  can't wait to find out what happens next.

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Living in a moment makes life easier and happier.

Having  someone out there who cares and protects you is the best bliss

Prerna is experiencing both of them, she loves him and his excitement about the baby would never let her abort and she can die 100 times to give him the happiness. Love is crazy.

Rishabh still tormented and lonely soul, feel bad for him, hope the baby gives him some peace

Prerish relationship has no destination and can’t be together but I hope they can still be there for each other. Love doesn’t mean togetherness.

Shalini is super confident and Veena is super confused.

Beautiful part. Wonderful writing.

Thank for entertaining us with your writing. Highly appreciate it

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice story

Beautiful update