Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cursed

vijay Sir,

Sir kese hain Ap,

Sir ager Ap ke complaint box main thori space hai to main 1 complain karon?

thank You in advance

I would like to thank you for sharing the issues here on this topic with screenshot as it truly helps us and I would really appreciate if you skip unwanted sarcasm.

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijay

I would like to thank you for sharing the issues here on this topic with screenshot as it truly helps us and I would really appreciate if you skip unwanted sarcasm.

ok

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We are looking into the issue and working towards fixing it. And thank you for putting your problem in a nice and constructive way.

Regards

Sir am quoting here my issue I posted earlier.

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Sir, u should get the emotions on the side of the text editor as before or get the keyboard shortcut back (or both) It's time consuming to scroll all the up (don't advice me to use the marron Top arrow thingy. It's not making making any difference) 

It's also time consuming to scroll up every time of u have long posts to hit the image button/Text size or link text! Kindly also get the bbcodes back. It's an absolute win win If u got the bbcodes back at the same time keep the image button as before.

Please get at least the TimeNewRoman font style back. 

And the app is not available

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

vijay is a big liar...yeh new advance features and technolgoy are just excuses

he only shifted to a new layout to save his money

I truly hope that you do not really mean and this is coming out more due to frustration of the site not opening or working very slow. 

Trust me when I say that me and my team are more worried and at even worst disposition when that happens. And reading such messages does not help and I will urge you to avoid the same. 

Lets keep this discussion healthy and constructive.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Vijay Sir, it is difficult for us to post, Edit, Like in our CC for a long time. We already put our problem in this thread repeatedly but in vain. Please look in to this problem. Using a tedious way to post there. Please make it normal.

Here is the link --- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5108252?pn=134

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Now this time  page loading is quite fast  otherwise  since from 2,3 days   2,3 post kholne mein hi ek ghanta nikal gaya 

dont speak too soon...abhi phir error aa jayega gift mein :P

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

dont speak too soon...abhi phir error aa jayega gift mein :P

lool,

MochaQueen thumbnail

I truly hope that you do not really mean and this is coming out more due to frustration of the site not opening or working very slow. 

Trust me when I say that me and my team are more worried and at even worst disposition when that happens. And reading such messages does not help and I will urge you to avoid the same. 

Lets keep this discussion healthy and constructive.

Of course I am frustrated just like the majority of members on this forum are. I have been on this site since 2004 and supported this site through all the changes it has gone through i have stayed with it and am still staying here because im attached to this since since 15 years now. But suddenly you change the whole layout and design of the forum with half of the stuff not working anymore....ok i get it, its a new site and it takes time but this was in April and now we are completing November, that makes it 7 months yet the site is still not completed and we are left hanging in the middle for almost a year...and since the past few months you have even stopped listening to our complaints let alone fixing the issues or updating us about whats being done and what isnt

what other reaction do you expect from us then?

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

Of course I am frustrated just like the majority of members on this forum are. I have been on this site since 2004 and supported this site through all the changes it has gone through i have stayed with it and am still staying here because im attached to this since since 15 years now. But suddenly you change the whole layout and design of the forum with half of the stuff not working anymore....ok i get it, its a new site and it takes time but this was in April and now we are completing November, that makes it 7 months yet the site is still not completed and we are left hanging in the middle for almost a year...and since the past few months you have even stopped listening to our complaints let alone fixing the issues or updating us about whats being done and what isnt

what other reaction do you expect from us then?

i do respect Your feelings, lol

main khud 2010 se idhar hoon and i love this site.. but this is not good sachi..

layout change karna tha no probem. but baki sab bhe? i mean dashboard? like before??

and evrything...

kisi ka haal puchna ho scraps main to hum just ye nahi likh sakte, ( how are you )

or evrythng , pura likha to post limit over ho jayegi :P

dosri sites par hamain new chezain milti hain, or yahan pehle wali bhe cheen lin? or You think ke log khush rahain ge?? You think ke log active rahain ge???

log is ko trash bol rahe hain,!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Vijay   I know   to solve so many issues is not easy task. It requires  lot of time and  lot of effort  to solve many issues and indeed u  give ur best effort to solve issues and indeed u have solve so many issue with ur best effort   . 

And   I know   u r trying best effort to solve other issues  too  

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago