Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The irony when a Salman fan calls others "criminally"๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: angrybread

By that logic you are double obsessed with anything related to shahrukh ...uske har thread me lukka chhippi bhi nahi bas lukka hi lukka rehta hai aapka ๐Ÿ˜‰

But i totally understand , after all you need to engage somewhere to survive on this forum , ab aapke 53 yrs old old par na koi threads bana raha hai , na uski biwi hai , na bachche ( future me bhi shayad hone ke chance kam hain kyonki 53 tak virgin rahege to aage bhi kya pata ๐Ÿ˜†) isliye better to stick to srk threads ...the more the merrier ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nope..that's incorrect info

Salman-srk r rivals so comparsions r bound to be there......but I don't bring him in a "child's (as some stated for an 18 yr old adult) thread outta blue...lol

Srk is quite irrelevant now, I can see the efforts of few to make him relevant in this forum with lame threads n polls..๐Ÿคฃ...u guys should thank me for contributing in your mission 

I am glad salman chose the life which makes him happy... Baki biwi bachay koi achievement ka certificate thodi naa hain... he he

Rest be happy over whateva makes u happy hun. :0) 

--------------------------------------------

Edited by tanya_91 - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanya_91

Nope..that's incorrect info

Salma srk r rivals so comparsions r bound to be there......but I don't bring him in a "child's (as some stated for an 18 yr old adult) thread outta blue...lol

I am glad salman chose the life which makes him happy... Baki biwi bachay koi achievement ka certificate thodi naa hain... he he

Rest be happy over whateva makes u happy hun. :0) 

who is comparing salma with srk ๐Ÿ˜† but you are lurking in every srk thread ..so i wouldn't call others obsessed if i were you ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† 

kam se kam hamare paas aryan suhana and abram to hai aage ke liye tumhare paas kya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

The irony when a Salman fan calls others "criminally"๐Ÿคฃ

This irony is the only sahara for tanya ji after bhai retires๐Ÿ˜†

who is comparing salman with srk ๐Ÿ˜† but you are lurking in every srk thread ..so i wouldn't call others obsessed if i were you ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† 

kam se kam hamare paas aryan suhana and abram to hai aage ke liye tumhare paas kya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

I know a flopster srk can't be compared with mega star salman, but few from ur gang tries (and fails, every time)

I post (not lurking) wherever I feel I need my point of view crossed via this forum... Is this an issue ?  :0)

What Aryan abraam suhana have to do with all this.... Or is it your level of thinking...like seriously?? ..lol

This irony is the only sahara for tanya ji after bhai retires๐Ÿ˜†

Tania considers 53 year olds as expired maal so Bhai is already done and bloating in all directions like a ginger as someone said. No kids to take forward anything so naturally you have to move on to obsessing about SRK's kids now.

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: regnow

Tania considers 53 year olds as expired maal so Bhai is already done and bloating in all directions like a ginger as someone said. No kids to take forward anything so naturally you have to move on to obsessing about SRK's kids now.

Tanya ji is real and humble ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: regnow

Tania considers 53 year olds as expired maal

So whatโ€™s wrong with that statement ? You guys call Aishwarya aunty And thatโ€™s ok? 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tanya_91

Did I said anything about this abla kid's acting here ? ( btw most 90s & pre 90s actresses debuted in full fledged movies at the age of 18, and somenl even before that).

"My" 53 year old already proven his skills in all generations be it the toughest comedy, or action, or drama and even romance, unlike some criminally over rated hammer who knows nothing besides gutter level acting in syrupy live stories or a cdi & swades, but a bug fail as action hero or in comedy.

:0)

Ok, now thatโ€™s funny. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Like female SRK which is very uncomfortable. 

Female SRK

Like Shemale ๐Ÿคฃ