Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oye Oye ... Colour codes 😃
So Parveen brought Adah to JM and Aman Rosh. Expected...still
Anyways I am sure Mr. Chotu and SILs will support Rosh.
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing.it means a lot.looking forward for some cute roshan scenes.😍Thanks again.
Ye Aman kya kar raha hai Ayaana ki training de raha hai kya. 😆And whats wrong with this Roshni har baat pe chote bacho ke tarah chillane lagti hai. This girl seriously needs Ayaana training now
Will roshni die at the end of serial in the way rescuing aman from jinn as per today’s tabeezi words yaar I am not ready to take that
then that will not be the end ..if everything is not okay in the end then it's not the end.Originally posted by: favjassi
Will roshni die at the end of serial in the way rescuing aman from jinn as per today’s tabeezi words yaar I am not ready to take that
They're so cute
Ada aagayi hai aur idhar Nawaab sahab khel rahein hain🤣
I love the matching-matching outfit color..
Originally posted by: favjassi
Will roshni die at the end of serial in the way rescuing aman from jinn as per today’s tabeezi words yaar I am not ready to take that
Yaar aisa to nahi ki 100 ep tak lal chand hi dikhayege, Even if Roshni die then Aman will bring her back and as this is a magical show yaha mare hue log zinda ho sakte hai.
I loved Roshni ka dress! Looks so much like an Ayaana outfit