Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I am sorry but this was just pathetic pathetic and pathetic. I didn’t find anything cute in this. I mean just few weeks ago Devo was calling him lazy magarmach and me too and all. He character assassinated her with ‘ Chipak ke sone’ wala comment and  now she is sitting in his lap😡. Nothing can be worse than this. Devo doesn’t know where to put limit to this. It should have only been to counter his aggressiveness . But initiating this closeness with some one you clearly hated a week ago it’s just pukish.

Ye bhi Gauti ki Diandra ban rahi hai kya?  Remember Diandra also hated Gauti until she took a U-turn suddenly...

Bas ab sid ke pyar me ganji na ho jaye

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

No self-respect what so ever! Cheap move just to stay in the game ... but whatever floats her boat .. doormat toh doormat hi sahi! 😉

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sid always liked devo but hated the fact that she chose rashmi over him. I have not seen this episode but both devo and sid are desperate to create this love hate triangle, at least it's better than annoying sana

Edited by Terenaina - 4 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes this was too much. I wish there was a line which they wouldn't toe beyond in this show! 

But in general, I have problem with the way men and women behave without any physical restrictions sometimes in this show. Like Bhau hugging girls when he's bare bodied or Sid-Naaz stuff especially one time when Sid dragged her onto bed and hugged her, or how when Sid Dey used to be massaging some girls (back massage for Mahira and head massage for Rashami) as if he was some masseuse... 

When they're a team , till it's just hugging, it's fine as they're friends.  But the level of physical closeness they get into beyond that its very weird, even if it's all for a game, it's not right. 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Sid always liked devo but hated the fact that she chose rashmi over him. I have not seen this episode but both devo and sid are desperate to create this love hate triangle, at least it's better than annoying sana

I totally agree with this! Sid always liked Devo. His equation with her was very good until Devi chose to save Rashami from elimination but cutting her wire instead of his. And that's when he started to give a cold shoulder to her as well. Until then he was very nice with her 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sitting on his lap was creepy. She should continue her love-hate angle but in a dignified manner. She herself said about me too and then is sitting on his lap. She is literally contradicting herself. She should know where to draw the lines. 

[Post Removed]

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't judge ppl on these stuff . As long as its consensual it's fine. They are adults and till both parties are fine, I see no issue . 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I am sorry but this was just pathetic pathetic and pathetic. I didn’t find anything cute in this. I mean just few weeks ago Devo was calling him lazy magarmach and me too and all. He character assassinated her with ‘ Chipak ke sone’ wala comment and  now she is sitting in his lap😡. Nothing can be worse than this. Devo doesn’t know where to put limit to this. It should have only been to counter his aggressiveness . But initiating this closeness with some one you clearly hated a week ago it’s just pukish.

Now few weeks, just 3-4 days ago🤪

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I don't judge ppl on these stuff . As long as its consensual it's fine. They are adults and till both parties are fine, I see no issue . 

It’s not the act that has been judged but the history and intention behind. I never make these posts for Sid and Sana because I know they feel positively for each other. But considering what they have said to each other and how they felt just a week ago this is creepy and attention seeking.