Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

This is my first time posting on the forums for this serial (and the first time I've posted in months). This episode is as good as any to start sharing my opinion. 😊 Honestly, I'm also tired of seeing Gunjan's mopey face and I want her to move on. It's not surprising seeing Shiv's attitude towards Yogi, he treats his own daughter as disabled. Sure he loves her and she is his world, but he treats her like a fragile thing and doesn't let her make her own decisions. Gunjan isn't disabled, Shiv has made her that way. Notice how we never see Gunjan having friends or a social life? I do wish Roshan turns out to be a gray character so that he and Gunjan can become friends and stick it to their dominating fathers, lol. Roshan's concern for Gunjan today seemed more genuine, and I want her to truly have a friend, the way Yogi has Pari, Bablu and Surjit. Who knows, maybe they will end up pairing. Right now, I'm looking forward to the Yogi/Pari track. It seems like everyone in the Shrivastav family has at least thought about this pairing, so maybe they will be involved in pushing them together. Also- as a side note, Khushi needs to try something for her emotional problems, it seems like she's always overreacting and lashing out when it's not necessary. I get that she's protective of her family, but going off on people all the time isn't healthy. 

@bold totally agreed with this...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Really loved today's episode. Dadaji and Dadi are shipping Yogi and Pari😆the last scene of Yogi thinking about both the girls was neatly done. Dadaji statement actually left me pondering Is Pari becoming more important in Yogi's life.When Gunjan saw Yogi she imagined him to be angry on everyone but Yogi was just sad not at all angry but when Pari got hurt he was angry and I didn't think he was purposefully hurting her or taking revenge of Gunjan,has it been then he would have been rude to Pari earlier also, to me it appeared that he was just angry about the sequence of events and,ofcourse he isn't a professional so might not be knowing how actually it needs to be done.

Precap seems to be the counter attack(prank)of Yogi after Pari's (prank)proposal in new promo.

Shiv is such a loser🤣he still thinks that Yogi can do anything to get her. Such a delusional.

BTW one question keeps coming in my mind between Yogi and Roshan who is actually disabled, from the eyes of society definietly Yogi, but if we ponder into the basic definitation of being disabled, it means (of a person) having a physical or mental condition that limits their movements, senses, or activities. 

Despite the restriction Yogi communicates with everyone, understands everything and is doing everything on his own merit and capability.He doesn't require anyone's support. In the chandelier accident he single handed saved Gunjan .

But Roshan despite having all senses at its place has to take support of someone, has to crack a deal to achieve what he wants.He alerted Gunjan but couldn't save her.Isn't he disabled? by the great logics of Shiv Kumar Sharma

@ bold Seriously Yogi is an independent guy. Who can communicate and stand for himself and others.

Roshan has no spine and he can’t stand against his own father even if in the future he will fall for gunjan.

Yogi earns by himself and doesn’t need any support from others where as Roshan needs his father’s support n even shiv’s support for getting job he didn’t get it for of capability but as a deal.

Yogi single handedly saved gunjan n in the fire incident roshan just alerted gunjan but didn’t took off the dupatta which caught fire. 

so you are absolutely right about roshan is as disabled not physically but of his capabilities..

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Khushi definitely needs some improvement she gives vampish feels most of the time. Gunjan story can become interesting as she is going to happily move on with Roshan, hopefully. They both can bring some necessary changes in one other. Shiv is becoming more and more unlikeable everyday. The family will surely play a part in Yori lovestory.

Khushi's char needs to tone down her emotions and as per her acting is concerned she tends to overreact in my POV, she really needs improvement just like the actress who plays Gunjan, it looks bland...