Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Someone actually said it! This show actually reminds me of Jab Tak Hai Jaan movie and the completely lacklustre main love story of SRK-Kat. I was more interested to see Anu-SRK. I thought they sizzled together.,

Totally agree, srk anu story was more interesting. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You know, it’s okay to blush like a teenager. It’s perfectly okay to have that heart racing around the one whom you love. But girl, the situation doesn’t allow you to blush and why am I getting attracted etc etc. 

The question she should be asking herself should be:

1. Anurag ko kuch bhi yaad nahi- how will we manage now?

2. What is my status now? Kaun Hun main- Samaj k samne main kuch bhi nahi.

3. Maybe Anurag will get his memory back but what about Sonalika? Uski is sab mein koi galati nahi hai! Main Kya karun. Main Kisi ladki ka ghar nahi tod sakti.

All this dilemma and more could have be shown but wow for the clean slate and a married man romancing a pregnant woman! 

Ya ya! I know they love each other but, currently for Anurag she is Prerna Sharma and he is married man. 

Better questions would have been:

Yeh galat hai, meri Shaadi ho Chuki hai par Prerna ko Dekh kar Mujhe ajeeb sa kyun feel ho raha hai ?

Sonalika ko main dhokha nahi de sakta.

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago
cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You know, it’s okay to blush like a teenager. It’s perfectly okay to have that heart racing around the one whom you love. But girl, the situation doesn’t allow you to blush and why am I getting attracted etc etc. 

3. Maybe Anurag will get his memory back but what about Sonalika? Uski is sab mein koi galati nahi hai! Main Kya karun. Main Kisi ladki ka ghar nahi tod sakti.

All this dilemma and more could have be shown but wow for the clean slate and a married man romancing a pregnant woman! 

Ya ya! I know they love each other but, currently for Anurag she is Prerna Sharma and he is married man. 

Yeh galat hai, meri Shaadi ho Chuki hai par Prerna ko Dekh kar Mujhe ajeeb sa kyun feel ho raha hai ?

Right questions on right time are never asked in this show.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Soulfuldream

Being around Anurag does that to her🤓 make her blush like a teenager...

I mean in which office does a new employee talk like this?

And Anurag can someone please show him the mirror...what on earth is he doing? 

Fine ,he is blind to see her pregnant,can't ask her about her marriage , but he can get all creepy feels for her? Hold her when she is falling,giving eyelocks?

Soulmates are meant to elevate their love for the greater good ,not like these raging hormone leads...

Prerna's determination too has gone with the wind to ressurct that home where she grew up ,that mother who nursed her till she could stand on her feet..

Bas.....Anurag,dupatta,pallu, girna and eye locks... is what rocks Prerna's world😕

And Anurag😡For once make yourself useful and at least open one file and mock study it and scribble on it for the sake of this office track..

Act like you are the boss and not someone ameer baap ki married aulaad, latoo on his pregnant secretary...😡

Please make a thread everyday 🤣

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She has never been once shown going to Doctor! No ultrasound pic she checks out and dream about her baby!

I can understand if the pregnancy was unwanted as in due to something bad happened to her but this is her and her soulmate child so shouldn’t she be all worried and excited about this baby who is supposed to be symbol of their so called true love 🤷‍♀️😡. 

I have stopped thinking about any logic in this serial and only check WU now. More than that is injurious to my health 😅

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Maybe if Anurag reminds her she’s pregnant, she may have symptoms but even Anurag is too busy eye-locking with an obviously pregnant woman

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Itni akal hoti tow hum sab is stage pe nahi hote! 🤦‍♀️. 

Basic decency no one has. Basic sense no one has. And if anyone talks sense they are pushed out of the show ... all is fair when it is about soulmates. 

I mean for nothing else P should think about her symbol of love. Her child. It is not an unwanted pregnancy for God’s sake. You want this child, take care of him/ her. Be a little more matured for that baby. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lmao! When did P Show any inclination to do anything except mope around for men? 

Surprised she can’t take orders, follow basic protcol and GASP get a job done efficiently? Ding ding ding I’m not!!! 😂😂❤️