Pooja's Birthday always spreads positivity here.😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mEb6ohxJ3/?igshid=11ii1b9z0pnja
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pooja's Birthday always spreads positivity here.😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mEb6ohxJ3/?igshid=11ii1b9z0pnja
Potty boy phir shuru ho gaya 🤬
They also cropped out Sahil.. 😂
Haye ❤️❤️❤️😍😍 I m actually loving Saahil with them like this ❤️❤️🤧🤧🤧
Kar bhi diya... pehle Maine cropped pics hi dekhi
Arrey I also like the trio pics, I am talking about shippers 😆 Content mila na, itne dino baad 😆
Did you guys see unsungs story? Nimboora..😆
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🍋🍋🌶️🌶️🌶️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🍋🍋🍋🍋🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌑🌑🌑🌑🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🍋
Buri nazar hataying 🙊🙊
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🍋🍋🌶️🌶️🌶️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🍋🍋🍋🍋🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌑🌑🌑🌑🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🍋
Buri nazar hataying 🙊🙊

Did you guys see unsungs story? Nimboora..😆
She made her account private right? Can't see😆
Epi was OK ok.
They're going to have to buck up and give some tadka of drama very soon. We may enjoy this track but I don't know if the trp audience will. Kuch toh kisiko toh pata chalna hi padega, jaldi.
I would love to see an office track with parallel of BB. Anurag, nivedita and moloy all must be busy during the day in office. That leaves mohini alone with pyari bahurani. Can we please PLEASE have mohini knowing who sonalika actually is and not being able to tell anyone. Ek taraf anupre ki bafti nazdikiyan in office, and dusri taraf SaaS getting tortured by her bahu at home.
Please oh please, yeh de do CVs. I promise Mai pure do mahine ek bhi gaali nahi doongi.