Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Don't know why but I felt very sad & broken for Geet when I read this update...I can understand why she is feeling & behaving this way...Safeguarding Maan & his family...and covering up for Maan's mistakes...But then...when will Maan & Geet have that critical conversation....Can Maan bring Geet to his farmhouse and tell her everything from his POV...how she is his one & only Pari...I am afraid of the big big gap in their relationship....I want Maan to open up and confess it all to Geet...alone in their farmhouse...before they return to Geet's home & their home...pls pls....I can't bear the pain and heartache that Geet is going through...All alone...That hits me hard....real hard....

HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😭😭 sachi main rula diyaa...... this was THE Best update till now... Filled with what i like the most... EMOTIONS... (Itne din baad IF open ki or aate ee rula diya very bad huhhh😭 )

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HateMee

😭😭 sachi main rula diyaa...... this was THE Best update till now... Filled with what i like the most... EMOTIONS... (Itne din baad IF open ki or aate ee rula diya very bad huhhh😭 )

Hey...welcome back dearie... 🤗 I did miss you soooo much here.

Thank you for liking the post...wish you read all the previous parts which you missed to read so far.

As mentioned in the note before typing part 23. This story is all about emotions...and Maaneet will get their due respect. so trust my work everything will be alright its just a matter of time between them.

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: brishty.p

Hi  Lakshmi,

Finally we get the long awaited update of ORP that was mainly Geet’s POV . Can’t say it was really her POV but what she wanted to make Ridzy believe and presented a perfect picture of married couple with initial inhibitions as they were perfect strangers to one another before. So they are taking their own sweet time to adjust in their new life.Ridzy was now satisfied to a degree with her elaboration.Geet is so horrified that each action of Maan arises a negative question in her mind and preparing herself for being scolded harshly.That was all she was habituated to 

in KM.This behaviour of Geet is quite rational .What I liked the most was her urge to be self dependent that shows that however protective she be for her family, she doesn’t want lose her self respect.

And about Maan .... what’s wrong with him? Otherwise he talks so confidently ( most of the time arrogantly) , but whenever it comes to talk to Geet , he becomes silent and reacts in such a slow pace that mostly Geet was gone from there by then 😟

Now this is high time that Maan make some real effort at least to talk to her. It has been only a few days that Geet left KM , but there have been so much incidents those have shook Maan from his heart.Shantima, dadi, Prem ... everyone made their effort to make Maan realise and now Maan is feeling all the guilts. But he has to prove himself before Geet and that should start only when he talks to Geet. There’s a long way to go for Maan and will be waiting to watch what is treasured in your bag for thar 😊

Errrm.... the comment is so long 😅😅

Thank you for your long long comment dearie.. 🤗

I understand Geet's mindset at this point of time looks unbearable. Coming to Maan's POV, he is silent ...but the silence here doesnt portray his coward ism...but a strange mix of helplessness or restlessness...well lets say if a damage happens in a materialistic form, you cannot rush and hurry to set it back to work..you need to make sure things are positioned and fit properly before you get it back to shape. Dont you think same thing happens with regard to damages created in your real life?  In fact its even more challenging to mend the broken hearts/relationship and you just cannot jump into solving it as this may lead to further damage. That's what is maan doing now. Hope I have clearly portrayed his POV.

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMA9167

maan feels geet trusts prem then and now armaan but she doesnt trust him arey when had he ever given her a chance to trust

idiot 

geet is speaking so much for sake of maan

and he is still in his statue mode

laki when will maaneet have a convo

Hey...how are you? After a long long time 🤗

Thanks for your comments and concerns dearie...smiley31

I bet you didnt read my note which I have posted before posting PART 23. Also, I doubt if you have read the previous parts which you have missed (PART 19-22 I guess) By the way, the right time has not come and being the author I am taking the story in the direction which I feel right and wish you trust me enough that I will make things fall in its place.

Coming to Maan's POV, I have replied to Brishty...just in the Above post. Please check.

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hey...how are you? After a long long time 🤗

Thanks for your comments and concerns dearie...smiley31

I bet you didnt read my note which I have posted before posting PART 23. Also, I doubt if you have read the previous parts which you have missed (PART 19-22 I guess) By the way, the right time has not come and being the author I am taking the story in the direction which I feel right and wish you trust me enough that I will make things fall in its place.

Coming to Maan's POV, I have replied to Brishty...just in the Above post. Please check.

yup i trust you

but do update a bit soon

i am fine

how r u and your boys all ok

my life is going on roller coaster ride

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Thank you for your long long comment dearie.. 🤗

I understand Geet's mindset at this point of time looks unbearable. Coming to Maan's POV, he is silent ...but the silence here doesnt portray his coward ism...but a strange mix of helplessness or restlessness...well lets say if a damage happens in a materialistic form, you cannot rush and hurry to set it back to work..you need to make sure things are positioned and fit properly before you get it back to shape. Dont you think same thing happens with regard to damages created in your real life?  In fact its even more challenging to mend the broken hearts/relationship and you just cannot jump into solving it as this may lead to further damage. That's what is maan doing now. Hope I have clearly portrayed his POV.

atleast he is trying now

i wonder will ever geet trusts him again

Vaidhumom thumbnail

UPDATING....😉😊

Hey guys..I had posted in Facebook group...that I will be giving double update + One more update...

I missed to give immediate update last time as again got busy with my family and some unexpected surprises and couldnt cope up with updates...So, here's my plan now Which I will follow to maximum level.

PART 24 posting right away...

PART 25 (to update between Friday-Saturday)

PART 26 to be updated on Sunday-Monday)

YES... 3 updates in a row...😃

Please note that you might find these parts more dragged between 2 doctors, Armaan-Ridzy...but I found it mandatory to plot for future scenes as lot of unexpected twists are coming up..so, please bare with me.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Here goes PART 24. Again, I havent given much of a check on spelling and some edits ...will be checking in detail tomorrow...hence, please ignore any silly mistakes.🤗

(Also, please read my note mentioned above with regard to my upcoming updates )

PART 24

Geet nods her head and smiles in response and once Ridzy is out, Geet is again lost in her thoughts wondering how will she face the tough challenge to maintain all what she has been lying to everyone and how challenging it's going to get to move far away from both her family and close friends. Of all the lies that she has been telling, one thing that stands strong honestly is she wants to strengthen her personal identity and stand strong on her own feet. It is a must for her to lead her future life...but ALL ALONE.

At the Same time frame with Maan-Armaan:

Both brothers make their way to the garden lawn where on one end they could see Dr. Sarita is still busy in a telephonic conversation with Dr. Nisha...Why both doctors are taking such a long time to discuss? Maan is kind of worried and Armaan is amused to see his bro so very tensed..a view which he never got to witness and he can blindly tell how much his bro is madly in love with Geet.

A: C'Mon, the reason is quite simple..both doctors are woman and when 2 women start on with a conversation, it never ends easily. So, it has nothing to do with you or Geet. ...Just chill and relax..

Armaan gently punches on Maan's arms... ironically, this was an act which Maan usually does to Prem and Armaan whenever they are in a tensed situation...but today Maan's tensed and restless mindset is crossing all barriers. Today, he is feeling out of place being the eldest among his siblings and Armaan's gentle punch giving him some relief but still he is not able to come out of this “insecure” feeling... He is not able to withstand it for 2 days..then how come Geet faced it for the past one year and that too all alone and no one there with whom she can talk and lighten her heart? The very thought of it bringing out the cold sweat on his forehead. He is pushed out of his serious thoughts when Armaan calls out for him

A: Anyways bro I needed to talk to you personally.

Maan knew Armaan will come up with whole lot of doubts and he is mentally not that prepared for it but have to face it.

A:I am sorry on behalf of Ridzy...you see, many a times she doesn't think before talking. Please don't mistake her.

Maan holds on to Armaan's shoulder. don't feel sorry Armaan. Infact I have got to know Ridzy very well in these 2 days. She is a very nice natured girl and such a good friend of Geet. Its just that she has a modern approach towards life and she is right in her point of view. And all what just happened will never change my opinion towards Ridzy.

This is what Armaan admires in Maan...

A: Thank you for being so very understanding Bro.. and coming back to Ridzy, She keeps talking about Geet being her bestie and she was not convinced with the way Geet has been married off and was all the time worried for her. May be that took over her mind. But one thing I bet... Geet is so Lucky to get YOU as her husband. And I know you can never be wrong..

Somehow Maan is not able to take any praising for himself as he feels he no way deserves this. With all what Geet has gone thro in one year how can he ever be labelled as an ideal husband or even a human? He is such a perfectionist when it comes to work but feels defeated in family front.

M: But I couldnt live upto it...I mean..

A: Bro..please don't say that. I know how this marriage happened all of a sudden its impact would have been there in your life after that marriage...please don't blame yourself for that.

Maan holds on to Armaan's shoulder...You have always trusted me..but this time, I have got wrong somewhere..somehow... and I had to give in so much to adjust myself in new life and that's the reason, I couldnt let you, Maama and Maami about it.

(A/N: Maan refers Armaan's mom- dad as Mama-Mami)

A: If you have been hiding this fact from the world then there has to be a valid reason and I trust your opinion. Armaan responds to his hold, Bro, please..don't be sorry. I know very well, if this wedding would have happened like any other wedding and you didn't inform us, then, I would take a lead in getting angry and upset at you. Also, If I am not wrong, Prem and Annie too didn't make it for the wedding as I very well know they have not visited India in these 2 years. And I know what all you have missed...and compromised. To accept someone in your life giving into such a challenging consequences is not easy... aap bade hi jigar wale hain (You are such a kind hearted person)

But believe me Armaan, In this one year, Many a times I wanted to talk to you personally but...

Maan has been very close to Armaan beyond brotherhood...i.e how they share all what's going on in their lives... like how Armaan had been sharing all his feelings about his each and every happenings in life with him, even Maan many a times in this one year wanted to openly share about what all had happened in his life...how he got to see a girl in his farmhouse and how that very moment , he lost himself to her...and how he ended up in such a mess with that unexpected marriage and how he still misses his PARI and how he has been keeping his relationship afar from GEET... all what he has been feeling till date...everything... but he was forced to keep it to himself and hold himself back as being eldest sibling in family, he has to maintain certain ethics. He decided not to open up in front of anyone and this had made him much more tough and stubborn and the only thing that would sooth his is when his PARI would get into his thoughts.. He kept himself busy with his business and projects and in this one year, he made sure to spend the least time at his manscion as it was reminding him about his marital status and some Ganwar is been slamed in his life to be his so called wife and he was no way going to accept it...and as a result he also spent minimal time with his close family, relatives and friends...And today, Armaan is here in front of him and he is feeling so small about himself . Now, with what face he can tell Armaan that Ridzy was not atall wrong in her point of view. How can he confess that his true happiness was all the time waiting for him at his huge mansion and he was looking out for it in the outside world? He still wants to open up in front of Armaan about his own wrongs, mistakes and guilt but not able to decide where and how to begin.

A: You have been handling huge Khurana Empire all alone. I know what it takes..so, please don't feel so low about yourself. Actually, its me, who owe you a sorry bro..I had to give in more time to my medical practice and spent most of my time in hospital... and I didn't have time for myself and you wont believe how many times I had planned a date with Ridzy and had to call it off in the last minute. But Ridzy has been very understanding in this regard as her dad too is a famous doctor.

M: Please don't be sorry Armaan...I know how challenging it is to become a doctor. You need to practice thro out your life and you have just started with it with a long path to achieve. I am happy that you are doing great in your field.

Just then, Dr Saritha is done with her talks with Dr Nisha and she walks into the hall area where Maan and Armaan were there. she is done with her talks with Dr Nisha and hands over Maan's mobile back to him

Dr. S: I had my talks with Dr Nisha...She's still on line and wants to talk to you. Meet me once you are done. I am now going to check on Geet again.

M: Thank You Doctor.

Maan leaves from there to have a private talk with Dr Nisha. And just then Dr. Saritha happen to see Armaan.

Dr S: Hey Armaan...What a pleasant surprise?

A: What Dr...you know Ridz...when I called her she was so tensed that she pleaded me to come over here. So glad that she called you to attend to Geet I mean...my bhabi.

Dr S: Yeah...This girl, she gets tensed for such silly reasons..but today, even though she was tensed, she handled the situation so perfectly. Wait wait...what did I just heard from you? Bhabhi? Whom are you referring to?

Armaan waks his own head...Oh sorry doctor...Geet is my Bhabhi and I came to know about it just some time back

Dr. S: W....WHAT?

A: Yes...Dr. I just came to know that Geet has been married off to my own brother... Its a long story..will explain you sometime later.

Dr. S: Yeah...This world seems to be getting small day by day...will wait to hear from you. So, Mr. Maan is your elder brother?

Armaan nods for a yes and they happen to talk for a while about Ridzy and Geet and then Dr. S move to check on Geet and simultaneously, Ridzy walks into the hall and runs towards Armaan and hugs him.

Maan-Dr. Nisha Conversation..

Maan: I really don't know how to thank you for your valuable time amidst your very busy schedule.

Dr. Nisha is not able to believe what she is listening from THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA...She is seriously wondering if Maan has changed his attitude for Good or is there some other reason where he is showing off or just pretending to be an ideal husband? Whatever it is, Dr. Nisha is very upset on Maan for not only for his attitude towards Geet but his behaviour towards Daadima these days (That's what she thinks from her perspective) and she maintains a cold approach towards Maan.

Dr N: Pleasure is mine Maan beta..I am doing this for GEET... and Its me who has to thank you for your timely call...

Maan could clearly sense the sarcasm in Dr N's Tone..but still he has to listen to her patiently and take in any blame that's been slammed on him.

Dr. N: Well...we both doctors have discussed on Geet's health. There's nothing to worry. I will be emailing Dr. S some of the reports regarding Geet's health facts, medications that she has been following and each and every accurate details that I have and also she will keep me posted further on the happenings.

M: I really appreciate it . Now, Please tell me what did you discuss with Dr. Saritha. what's up with Geet?

Dr. N: You need not worry..you can continue with your usual life. I will be in constant touch with Dr. Saritha regarding this. And be rest assured, I have kept the discussion to the level of professionalism...I have not disclosed anything that's personal.

Maan is noticing that Dr Nisha is trying to keep him out of all this which no way he is going to accept.

M: Doctor...How do you expect me not to worry?...Please I need to know about Geet's health condition.

Dr N: Beta, why are you bothered? I said I will take care. Anyways, you will move on to concentrate on rest all aspects of your life apart from GEET. So, you carry on.. Geet will be taken care of.

M: Dr. I am bothered because GEET IS MY WIFE...

Maan almost shouts...Dr Nisha is really amused with his seriousness filled tone..is he really so worried for Geet? As far as she knows Maan, he expresses his true self and doesnt cover up to fit into the situation...but at the same time she is not able to believe what's going on...

Dr N: Oh Really? That day when you were speaking with Daadima, you were pretty clear thro talks that Geet is NO ONE to you and today, you are referring her as your WIFE?

M: I don't deny that I did posses a different behaviour and that was due to the unexpected circumstances I was put thro.

Dr. N: So, weren't these unexpected circumstances part of Geet's life as well? Wasnt she going thro all what you have been going through with that marriage? If not as your wife, you should have at least looked after her as a human being who is living as one among you people in KM.

Even though it is difficult to explain to someone like Dr. Nisha he still has to go ahead and do so as she is not only a family doctor but a family friend and very close to Daadi. And over and above, all, Dr. Nisha surely has an upper hand in pinpointing Maan under the given circumstances.

Dr N: Even though I never got to interact with you that much but I know you as a person and how you value family and relationship...and you failed to value the girl who valued her new found relations more than her own maternal family whilst adjusting herself in her new life. She meant NOTHING to you but for her YOU are EVERYTHING.

Maan listens to her quietly...he has to as everyone in and around him have observed and valued Geet apart from him. He feels to be deserved to be in the receiving end.

Dr. N: And what amused me about her is her unconditional love towards you... And remember you fell ill once? It was just a flu..... UNLIKE YOU, she was constantly checking about your health condition with me and Shantima. And again here, she was at the receiving end. She was so helpless that she is not permitted to walk into your room and check on you personally.

Invariably a set of tears left from his eyes.. He has really hurt her beyond limit. In spite of all this she still loved him so unconditionally and she always wanted to take care of him like an ideal wife but he never even permitted her to even move in and around the place he has been living...and she lived with her so called promise of me to stay away from me.

M: I know I am at fault... and my behavior was not acceptable. and I have realised Geet's importance in my life... the moment she was out of KM to Hoshiyarpur, I came face to face with reality about what Geet means to me and without giving any second thought I too moved over here to be with Geet.

Doctor could clearly sense heaviness in his voice as if he will break down anytime. She trusts him that he is changing for good and he is accepting his mistake true heartedly ...but sadly, his acceptance has been pretty late. It was just the next day after Maan Came back from London and Geet left KM for Hoshiyarpur and Daadi and Maan had heated conversation on next morning and after Maan went out, Daadi was holding on to her chest and got breathless....and Shanti immediately gave her the required medicine and simultaneously called for Dr. N... and Dr. N was flabbergasted seeing sudden deterioration in Daadi's health condition...Thanks God Shantima was there to take care of her otherwise, anything serious could have happened. That's when Dr. N learnt from Shantima about all what happened in a fraction of 24 hours. That made Dr. N more and more furious about Maan and for Geet not getting even a deserving Goodbye from him. Coming to present Dr. N has calmed down a bit after seeing his positive approach regarding Geet. But the damage is done beyond repair and he has to go a long way to mend it.

Dr. N: Do you think this justifies your previous behaviour with her? Did you even for once checked on her or followed up on her health progress with me? NEVER!!!

M: I agree that it doesn't justify at all....He remains quite as he not only accepts but could feel and relate himself to the recent past and its not what is expected out of him.

Dr N: Geet really needed you by her side beta... I have medically supervised her condition during that time when she had viral fever. If you are seriously worried for your WIFE, I would tell you that she doesn't possess any serious health issues. Its just that she took time to settle down Initial months of her stay in Delhi and as you knew the climate and atmosphere was not favoring her. Her immune power to fight back is very very low...and over a period of time she had developed poor appetite. That has led to many other problems. But IF you were there to support her, she would have come out of these health issues long time back... Doctor sighs..anyways, hamen aage ki sochni chahiye (We have to think about what needs to be done ahead) .... Things can take a worst turn if she is neglected henceforth. What worries me more than her health is the shell she has created for herslf...you have to really take care of her...be with her henceforth. Make sure she has a proper appetite and she eats and sleeps on time and most importantly, keep her happy. And Mind you...she might not give in that easily now...I bet you have to got thro lot of hardship.

M: I will doctor and I promise to take care of her and do the full and full needful.

Maan done with talks with Dr. Nisha and makes a slow move to the hall...the inputs given by Dr Nisha is all what is going on in his mind... “Geet needed you” “Did you even check on her health or followed up?” and what hurt her more is when I fell Ill and she couldn't even check on me... Oh ghosh..that's the worst pain I gave her at that time. He could feel that pain today as he wants to be with Geet and pamper her by all means. But she is avoiding taking his help. He was lost in his thoughts and immediately stops near the entrance when he got to see Ridzy and Armaan hugging and whilst talking to each other …

Ridzy: I...I am very sorry Armaan..

Armaan: Its Alright

Armaan sweetly runs his palm on Ridzy's long hair as if he is trying to calm her... So, what did Geet...I mean bhabhi tell you?

Ridzy: She said, she is the one who has requested to keep her marriage under wraps...she is the one who has requested Maan jiju not to disclose her true identity to the outside world till the right time comes..

Maan froze listening to Ridzy. Although he knew that Geet would do anything to safeguard their relationship in front of the outside world...and she nailed it perfectly once again. He listens to Ridz-Armaan talk further..

A: See..I knew it. There has to be a valid reason.. and moreover, I trust bro more than anyone in my life. He cannot be wrong. Also, he is one who thinks about others first especially his family.

Maan wants to correct this misconception as this time he is at a big fault. Also he has been the most selfish person who thought only about himself for the last one year.

R: Hmm...I could sence that... And further on Geet...she also has this in back of her mind that she doesn't come from a family of equal status and no way she can let down the respect of her maternal family and background.... and for this reason, she wants to strengthen her personal identity before she gets introduced as Khurana Khandan's daughter in law. Its a matter of self respect. And like your bro, even Geet is a far selfless girl. She always thinks about others...especially her Family, friends, near and dear ones.

Ridzy's words are falling in his ears with an echo now as this as been one and only truth out of Out of all the actual facts which she has been hiding to the entire world...and it portrays her true self. She valued her self respect in equal to her own life. Also, Daadi has given her inputs on this..Geet never even used the Jewels given by Daadi..never spent even one single penny from her bank account. And I I was all lost in my misconceptions, my assumptions about Geet and her family and all the time thinking her to be a GANWAR. And she is so selfless that she still supports me in front of her family, friends and entire world... He is so very ashamed of himself.

A: Oh...Thank God they both have some similarities...Well, I can understand Geet bhabhi's thoughts as she is a simple girl and she is born and raised in a small town..but let me tell you one thing, Khuranas do not value a person in terms of their status or their family back ground.

R: Geet does agrees that she has been treated as a part of family and Maan's daadi has treated Geet as her own grand daughter. But her concerns are more about the outside world and people … and she wants to stand strong before she happens to face them.

Ridzy goes on narrating all what Geet had told her and Armaan listens to her carefully and also majorly agrees to Geet's POV and it wouldn't have been that easy for her to give in to a new relationship under given circumstances. Maan didn't disturb Ridzy-Armaan's private moments as he wanted to know what Ridzy has been told by Geet and each and every word makes him feel really proud of his wife. But unfortunately instead of treasuring her, he has been trashing her mercilessly.

A: Hmm..you know some thing, just some time back I was telling bro that Geet bhabi is very lucky to get a husband like him (Maan)...but now, I have to change my words...

Ridzy breaks away from the hug and looks at him questioningly...

A: Arre baba...don't start another fight now. What I am coming to say is its Actually bro who is lucky to get Geet as his wife...and of course I am lucky to get a Bhabi like her.

A proud smile touches Maan's lips for What Armaan thinks about Geet now... While Armaan-Ridzy get into a tight hug again...and continue their talk... Is she happy in life? I just want to know her take on all what happened?

R: Hmm...she says so..but still as I told you, she has bought some time for herself. But overall she claims she is happy.

A: Are you Sure?

R: YES...and Geet is a person who never lies..

A: Good... now, we will take care of what needs to be done further on their relationship. Ab Challo.....mujhe bohuth bhook lagi hain.. (I am hungry...lets make a move)

Ridzy giggles at him...hmm...challo. Lunch is ready.

Both head towards Geet's room...Where as Maan is left behind like a lifeless soul...Ridzy's claim that Geet Never lies but all what Geet has been telling is lies and only lies.

__

(Will be continued in PART 25 soon)

Vaidhumom thumbnail

A/N - Once again posting without much check on editing / spelling...will check on it after some time. Do let me know how you liked this part...and the next part ( PART 26) will also be posted soon

PART 25

Ridzy giggles at him...hmm...challo. Lunch is ready.

Both head towards Geet's room...Where as Maan is left behind like a lifeless soul...Ridzy's claim that Geet Never lies but all what Geet has been telling is lies and only lies.

__

Back to Geet's present room, Dr. Saritha has just done with her checking and Geet just started with the lunch...She found the food to be too very bland and she calls for the maid.

Geet: Please get me some pickle..

Dr. S: Geet you are not suppose to have any thing that's too oily, spicy, salty and a BIIG no for Pickles. You have to have control on these for few days.

Geet makes a baby face...I don't mind to control ...but Dr Aunty, this is way too bland for me.

Sorry dearie...you need to follow these food limitations for some time till your Health especially, blood count and BP levels normalises

G: Dr. Aunty, pls...its only for today I am having this issue.

Dr. S: To remind you, I had a talk with Dr Nisha just now. So I am aware of your health condition. I agree that this low BP thing is not a continuous issue but it has been on and off....hmm may be because of your appetite and when you happen to eat, you eat lot of pickle and spicy stuff. That's why I am not giving any tablet for BP. If you start taking it, your body system will depend on it 100%. hence I would suggest you to control it thro food intake.

G: Its not fair Dr. Aunty...Please for once let me have something spicy...will follow the rules w.e.f my next session....PROMISE.

Sorry Dear..you have to follow it right away. Nothing doing. Its only for few days and then you can have as per your wish

Geet makes a baby face.. at this moment she wants something to flavour her tongue and just then she happen to see her handbag which was hanged on the wall but it was quite far...her face glitters with joy as an idea crosses her mind as she recalled the spicy gobi parathas which was still in her bag. Thank God Ridzy walked in right at at that time and Dr. S was busy with a call talking to her pharmacist

G: Hey Ridzy..plz get me my bag pls..

Ridz gets it for her.. before taking her lunch box out, Geet checks on Dr. Saritha who seem to be busy with a call. Ridzy gasps when she sees Geet taking out her lunch box slowly and about to consume the first bite of Gobi Paratha and Ridzy was fast enough to hold her hand.

R: Geet...what are you doing?

G: Shhh...Woh...woh ...nothing ridzy...see I missed to have this in the morning. That's why having it now.

R: GEET...I have arranged for fresh lunch and you are hard bent to have these Parathas?

G: Woh...woh...I don't want to waste it you see...

R: But you are prepared to waste my food?? ...wah wah... I know the reason sweety... you want to have something spicy right?

G: Noo... No..nothing like that.. Geet gulps hard as Ridzy is actually speaking the truth

R: Dr Aunty had instructed ME to arrange for a super bland Lunch...Ridzy lets out a giggle.. so, I am aware of the dos and don'ts...

G: Please … samja kar yaar...I want to have something spicy and Dr. Saritha is not allowing me to have it. I will follow the rules w.e.f dinner tonight...but please let me have a heart filled lunch...

Ridzy playfully pulls the lunch box away from her hand... Its too late dearie...you should have had it in the morning and you choose to starve instead. Ab bhugtho...

Geet's mouth wide open with Ridzy's bullying...Ridzy, you better return my lunch box..

G: Just then Armaan walks in...Armaan you didn't have lunch na...just have these Gobi Parathas ..Its made by Geet's mom...its simply delicious.

A: Oh wow... Gobi Parathas are my hot favourite...now Armaan grabs the lunch box and in no time relishes the taste...and geet looks at him with a cute and angry paut.

G: Hmmm...Yumm...Wow...bhabhi...you are great! I guess you somehow knew I love Gobi Parathas and this one is simply out of world..

Now, Geet couldn't help but looking at Armaan helplessly and Ridzy couldn't help letting a giggle out...

YOUUUU...Geet brings her hand close to Ridzy's neck but couldn't proceed further... HUH.. she sighs giving up on Ridzy and just then her vision got stuck towards the room entrance. To her surprise Maan was standing there gazing at her by folding his arms and partially supporting his standing posture on the wall.. Hey babaji, when did he come here? I dint even notice him. She couldn't talk further even to herself or babaji...or do anything. she composes herself and gets back to sit straight. Even though she tried to avoid looking at him she couldn't do so as he was looking so adorable in that calm and composed posture with a slight smile. For her it is just a beautiful dream to see him like this. ... She knows him as a high headed short tempered person especially when SHE (Geet) was somewhere around or even someone calls out her name in front of him. Those KM days are her reminder to steal her glance away from him.. when he didn't even bother to check on my well-being...When he doesnt care or doesnt want to know if am still alive or dead?...Why would he? It was just four days back he told what he had to say what he actually thinks about me about the relationship that we are bound in.. Why he needs to bother about me when he has never accepted me and my mere presence is termed as “interference” in his life.. Why Maan? why are you still here in the first place? Isn't my presence pricking you? Ohh you want to show off to Armaan, Ridzy and Dr. Saritha and the entire crowd out here that that you are the ideal husband? She sadly smiles within... I am here to face them, answer them..you don't bother to prove yourself...Just leave me alone and care for yourself and your Lady love. She really wish to tell all this to him so loudly that it could burst the eardrums of people around..but she is strictly following the ethics of being a woman, a wife, a daughter, a daughter in law...

While Maan...He was so lost in her kiddish fight with Ridzy that he really lost track of himself what he is doing...he didn't even realise he is all staring at her and a smile touches his lips naturally. He wonders how she manages to balance herself sometimes being so matured and grown up and sometimes like a kid and he was suddenly blown away when she happened to glance at him. Her innocent pair of hazel was again blinking at him as if seeking answers for the long list of questions. He was pushed back again when she steals her glance away from him and she got into a silence mode. Again, why she needs to hold back herself of what she has been doing when ever she gets to see me?

Ridzy happen to notice that Maan was standing near the entrance

R: Arre Jiju...what are you doing there? Please come in.

Maan finds Ridzy back to her good mood and she has started interacting with him in a cheerful way. While Ridzy and Armaan are on the one side...Maan slowly positions himself on the other side of the bed. Geet's heart thugs against her chest with this closeness...He looks at her and makes a slow move to take her hand into his... and when his hand touched hers, she curls her fingers and slowly moves it back...as she thinks he would have touched her by mistake. What else can be expected out of her mindset...forget touching, he hates her and her mere presence. Her wound is very fresh and really not feeling comfortable with his so called closeness and all happenings in last 24 hours since the time he has moved to her HP haveli... Its just that her experience with him in KM in last one year is far contradicting to his very present behaviour which she couldn't relate to him and adapt to and she still wants to maintain that distance decided between them.

A: Bro..sorry...even I missed on you...you see I was busy munching these tasty parathas.

M: I had them for Breakfast...It was the yummiest..

He feels really bad that he had to have BF alone without Geet...Where as Geet smiles within sadly..a lone tear escapes her eyes...Yummy Breakfast? Hmm why not? Because I was not there to bother you. She has stopped expecting anything out of him and the relationship that bounds her with him...still it hurts her somehow.

Geet gets out of her lost thoughts when Armaan calls out for her...Bhabhi..I have never tasted something like this..it tastes out of this world and my tummy is full but tastebuds asks for more.

Armaan is all excited about these tiny meany things about his bhabhi …. he is all lost in this new found relationship...Ridzy is getting a bit J now...

R: Arre wah..badi hi taarif ho rahi hain Geet ki...I mean...Aap Ki Bhabhi Ki?

Ridzy talks naggingly and Armaan is full and full enjoying this pinch of Jealousness in her and begins to tease her.

A: Why not? My Bhabhi deserves it.

R: Well...Mr. Armaan...don't you think you are way too much with your buttering session today?

A: Ooh..Its not buttering..its caring dearie...

R: Acha? You never cared for me to this level

A: Haan... You see..Girl Friends tho bohuth miljaayengi...par Bhabhi tho ek hi hain meri.

Ridzy has completely lost it now...she waks Armaan... you are a CHEAT!!

A: OUCH...Bhabhi..please save me from your so called friend..who is hard bent to become my enemy

Ridzy opens her mouth wide hearing this...Geet enjoys their cute fight at the same time she finds it strangely weird as she has been called “Bhabhi” all the time.

G: Armaan please stop calling me Bhabhi...don't be so formal. Treat me like your fience's best buddy and I am also younger to you by age. I am much more than happy if you call me Geet.

Maan looks at her...its so clear that Geet is feeling so uncomfortable to be called so but why? He even recalls Prem calling her “Geet” and not “Bhabhi”... I never set such relationship conditions on Prem/Annie. Why is all this happening? I must find it out... Maan is lost seeking answers...Armaan looks at his Bro and gulps

A: Na...Na... you are asking me to commit a crime actually and that too in the presence of My elder bro.... Although I respect your point of views but still I will call you Bhabhi only...as you are better half of my elder brother irrespective of your's, bro's considerations with this regard.

He checks with Maan now... What is your Say on this Bro?

M: You are right Armaan... He looks at Geet.. and answers with confidence without even taking even a second of the time. When Geet is my wife..she is your Bhabhi...so, call her Bhabhi...

now, the word WIFE keeps on echoing in her ears... what am I even hearing? First he started taking my name...and now he is claiming I am his WIFE? With all what has been discussed and accepted between us? WHY? She looks at Maan for a brief second... Something is surely cooking in his mind...what? No...don't take it seriously Geet..he is just trying to behave like a normal elder brother in front of Armaan and Ridzy..that's it.

For Maan... feels light at heart for the first time... still that's just a pinch of the burden that has got its relief and he has lot of issues in the pipeline to sort out and to began with...he must give all the rights to the relationship that he is bound with Geet and she is his WIFE... he failed to accept it all these days due to his tough mindset and Only after Geet left from KM, he came face to face with reality and what place that she actually holds in his life.

G: Par Armaan...

A: See...Bro is also supporting me in this regard....So..Nothing Doing Bhabi

While Prem and Annie knew the actual facts and it was pretty easy to convince them...Armaan being Maan's cousin and doesnt know the actuals...over and above, he is Ridzy's fiancé and hence Geet is forced to be tight lipped.

Meantime, Dr S seemed to have done with couple of calls with her clinic and Pharmacy. Maan moved to discuss with Dr. S. Armaan too follows him...Leaving Geet-Ridzy behind.

Dr. S: Mr. Maan...I had a wonderful discussion with Dr. N. She is true professional as well as a nice lady. I must say, you are very lucky to have a family doctor like her.

M: You are absolutely right...Also, she is very close to our family and hence she gives us a special attention.

Dr. S: Hmm..quite understandable.. well, coming to Geet's health issue...there's absolutely nothing to worry... I have gathered maximum details from Dr. N. Its just that she had a tough day and got mentally stressed and that clashed with her physical condition of following a poor appetite and possessing a low immune. I did ask her the reason what's bothering her and increasing her stress levels and she just said EXAMS. She takes a brief pause and continues...but I have my own doubts that its not only exams but something else is more bothering her and she is not prepared to open up on it.

Maan is pretty aware of what could be the other reason. Its HE and HIMSELF..He quitely listens to what Dr has to say further.

Dr. S: Hmm..Any which ways, she needs lot of care and I would recommend a quite atmosphere. I know all about Handa Haveli...I have heard from Dr. Soni and Ridzy that they are way too conservative and too many people keep visiting this place and surrounding Geet all the time....criticising her for something or the other.... Also, they were never favouring her with regard to her studies and even now, they don't seem to care a damn... You see, a calm surrounding will help her to over come all the mix of hurdles that she is going thro..

Dr. is speaking as if she could read Maan's mind clearly. Seeing Geet how stressful her life is getting when she is in Handa Haveli but what to do? What ever said and done, she loves her maternal family..especially her parents and cousins whom she would have missed in this one year and now she is getting enough time to spend with them...moreover, she must stay there till her exams gets over and done with Nandini's wedding. I swear, I will not permit her to stay there even for a second after that.

M: Yes Its true Dr. She has to be there in her maternal family for time being. But not to worry...I will be there to take care of her during her stay in Handa Haveli.

Dr. S: I really do appreciate your care and understanding towards your wife Mr. Maan. I wish you take care of her by all means... She has to follow timely medications...and have proper food and adequate sleep. Her BP levels should normalise in 2-3 days. How ever she should avoid salty-spicy- oily food during this period. She takes her prescription note pad and tears the page. Now, I have prescribed some medicines for her. You can collect them from the pharmacy in my clinic. I have called the pharmacist to arrange for these medicines and explain you the benefits and dosages for one month. Here goes the prescription for your reference.

She brings the prescription forward and Armaan grabs it from her hand...

A: Doctor, I have heard your conversation...I will take care of this... and be rest assured that Geet will be taken care of .

Maan stares at Armaan that clearly portrays his oozing possessiveness for Geet and for the first time, Armaan is not getting scared of his bro's anger but loving it....C'mon Bro...Now you cannot do everything alone...mujhe seva ka ek mauka tho do...(Please give me one chance to help you).

Dr S Smiles at both brother's bond...

M: Thank You Doctor. I will take maximum care

Dr. S: Pleasure is mine... shall have a follow up check up after a month. Let her prepare for her exams peacefully. But do get in touch with me if there are any issues with regard to her health. She looks at her wrist watch..I am sorry..I must get back to clinic. I am getting lots of calls from there....BYE..

Maan-Armaan bid Goodbye to Dr. S... While Armaan was still busy looking at Dr S making her way to the exit, Maan manages to pull the prescription off his hand.

A: BRO... Yeh kya? I will get it arranged for you...I am a doctor for god sake.

M: Nothing doing...I will do it by myself..and you can accompany me to brief me further.

Armaan is really amused to see this side of Maan... its such a treat to see him loving someone and feeling so possessive about his love. But he too feels that his bro and Geet love each other so much and in his opinion, they are truly made for each other but still...there's something definitely missing and what is that? why both are holding themselves back? Like Ridzy openly expressed her concerns to him,...there is definitely something which is bringing them (Maaneet) to a standstill point. He must find it out and sort it out.. At least have further open talk with his bro.

Back to Geet-Ridz after they were left alone by Maan and Armaan again.

R: Geet...what's wrong if he calls you Bhabhi? Now tho even Maan jiju has given his permission...Ridzy winks at Geet...by the way, I have a very big issue in front of me you see.....

Geet looks at Ridzy confusingly...

When you are Armaan's bhabhi then how you will be related to me? Hmmm let me think... Haan...you will be my jhetani...and I will be your Devrani...wow...doesnt it sound interesting...Jhetani Ji? Ridzy tells this so very teasingly and at the same time excitingly but it doesnt goes well with Geet..

G: PLEASE RIDZY... Please I am your GEET and You are my RIDZY...now, please don't give this relation any name. Geet holds on to Ridzy's hand. I trust this friendship more than anything else...now, don't take it away from me.

Ridzy could sence such uncertainty in Geet's tone and hold and she hugs her tight. Tu ek dam jhalli hain Geet.... (You are really crazy Geet) We will always be good friends irrespective of our other relational link ups.

Geet responds to her hug...PLEASE...STOP calling me with any other name OK!!

Slowly they break away from the hug and Ridzy wipes her tears ….Hey relax Geet... I was just trying to cheer you up. That's it.

Just then, Armaan – Maan walk in and Geet once again composes herself..

Ridzy: Hey Armaan...what did Dr. S say?

Armaan: Nothing to worry.... Dr. S has suggested some medications, special diet, dos and don'ts etc... need to take extra care for 2-3 days till her BP level normalises.

He moves to Geet and holds her hand.... Aur haan bhabhi...stop taking unnecessary tension...

She gives a brief look at Maan and talks to herself a bit louder... How can I be at peace when your elder brother is arround...

A: Kya? Kya kaha aapne?

Geet: I...I said, I will take care henceforth... she responds to Armaan's brotherly hold by holding him back...Thank you so much Armaan.

A: No worries Bhabhi... challo...me and Bro have to go out for 10 mins. We have to get these medicines from the pharmacy. After that, you and Bro can leave back to home.

Geet again gives a brief look at Maan...again she feels so weird to get into a long drive back to home with him..and over and above she has to find way out for a night hide out and that too secretly without anyone's knowledge. ...Haan...its getting late already... she holds Ridzy's hand now... Ridzy, in meantime shall we move to Ground Floor? I want to just spend some time in the Garden Area?

R: Why not Geet? Its a good Idea indeed. You will also feel better with fresh air...... Let me arrange back your bag...

A: Well...Ridzy, I too need to talk to you … shall we move to Garden?

R: Armaan...we all are moving to Ground Floor na... you see..Geet needs my help..

Maan keeps glaring at Geet...many a times she looks at him but she steals her glance back immediately. Armaan has been observing the plight of his dear bro.... He moves to Ridzy and Murmurs in her ears... That's the point I am trying to make...Geet needs help and...bro would love to help her at this point of time...lets leave from here first so that they get some privacy...

Ridzy waks her forehead and murmurs back...... You are right...they need privacy at this moment..

Ridzy clears her throat...haan...haan Armaan...even I needed to talk to you..and only Geet's Babaji knows when I will get to meet and talk to you again...

Armaan is confused … Ab yeh Babaji koun hain?? Some Relative of Geet bhabi?

Ridzy really gets Mad as Armaan is the one who gives amazing ideas and takes lead in spoiling it too... she leaves Geet's bag on the sofa and drags Armaan out of the room... Ab challo bhi... (Lets move)

Geet looks at both of them helplessly as they leave the room leaving her all alone with Maan... While Maan is more than happy to help Geet.. she is feeling so very uncomfortable to be in all alone with Maan... Taking or Requesting help from him is the last thing going on in her mind. Hey babaji..this Armaan – Ridzy doesnt know or understand anything. Now, what to do? Me and Maan in one Room is never ever possible for even a single second..

She wants to make a move out of the room...gets up and makes her move towards the sofa where her bag is kept..and she holds her head as she gets a mild giddiness...

and before she even tries to calm and compose herself, she finds herself swinging in the air...she looks around with her dizzy eyes and finds herself in Maan's arms and her eyes wide open..

G: Yeh...yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?

M: I know you are feeling dizzy.

When and how you started knowing me Maan? A question which again she wants to scream out to him for an answer in return but she cant...she is really feeling uncomfortable with his hold and touch...and she wiggles in his arms..Like every other girl, these are the special moments that Geet longed for but her longings have crossed the line and moved to the level of discomfortless..now everything he does looks weird for her...I can walk..please put me down.

M: Cant you see you are not able to balance yourself

I will be fine as I start walking. Please put me down...She stretches her arms to reach out to her bag and he lost balance and both fell on sofa...he fell first and she landed on his chest... and to balance herself she hugs him tight and he too holds her strong so that she doesn't fall down.. their heart beats faster and their breaths getting heavier... Its a standstill moment and their eyes naturally close to feel and cherish it... Maan was feeling like being in heaven by feeling Geet in his Arms...feeling her heaving soft chest with uneven heart beat against his rock hard torso.

Geet is feeling that warmth and comfort in his arms...but AGAIN...she doesn't belong here she has never got the right to be in the vicinity where he is present... and this was the rule until very recently and he had warned her to stay away from him...then what could be the reason with his changed behavior and that too in less than four days time? NO...NO GEET...Please don't get carried away....control yourself....this place belongs to his lady love..and You are the one whom he cannot stand even for a sec...and please don't forget that both of you would move on towards different directions after 3 weeks. She slowly opens her eyes to face the harsh reality of her life and breaks away from the hug..

G: I ...I AM SORRY.... she is feeling too very low once again for her repetitive clumsiness and avoiding to look at him as she really feels embarrassed ...and on the other hand, Maan doesn't want her to feel sorry...he wants her to truly hug him with all her ocean of love that has been buried deep within her.

She tries to get up but he holds her back and lifts her...and it was an act of him that surprises her...she looks back at him blinking cutely...and whenever she does that he gets so lost in her and gets short of words...

and he comes out of his trance of thoughts when he listens to her plead..

G: PLEASE...I can walk by myself....

M: Woh.. I will carry you till we walk pass the staircase..

But.. she tries to protest but he doesn't listen and smirks... she looks up and complains to her babaji so very cutely...hey babaji...now what does this smirk means? I don't understand anything about him. Why is he doing all this? Why? Isn't he over acting in front of people? He carries her with a strong hold so that both don't fall down again … and she too naturally balance herself by folding her hands around his neck.

Over the ground level...Armaan and Ridzy have been still waiting...

What happened? Why both taking such a long time? Ridzy sounds restless now..

Armaan naughtily winkns at her.. They need time Ridz...

R: Yeah...but this long time? Huh..All Geet needs to do is carry her bag and walk down...and your bro will follow her and..

She stops and her mouth wide open now as her eyes are glued to the stairs... Armaan follows Ridzy's vision and even he is sweetly surprised to get such a delightful view...his bro is carrying Geet protectively...

Geet and Maan are invariably lost and so oblivious to their surrounding. Maan is not yet getting her down In spite of reaching the ground level. Both are out of this lost moment...hearing Armaan's teasing talk...

A: Arre wah bro...you seem to be such a PRO carrying Bhabhi..and even bhabhi is nothing less..she is balancing herself so very well in bro's arms...

Maan has not yet got her down...

R: Oye hoye...Geet..kya baat hain yaar?..you didn't share all these goodys of your married life with me? ... Haaye... Now, you cannot run away from me Geet...Jiju would have carried you in the same way when you reached the Manscion soon after your wedding.. hain na?

What Geet listens from Ridzy is enough for her to be pushed out of the dreamland...a place which doesnt belong to her....how can she tell Ridzy that this is the very first time Maan has carried her like this and again he has nailed it so very perfectly in front of the people around that he cares for her the most...

Geet flutters her eyelashes and now looks at Ridzy and answers her confidently...... Y..Yes Ridzy...You are right.

Out comes a lie again and Maan just looks at Geet and her moist eyes... He is aware of certain customs but he was never there when she came to KM for the first time...Then..were these customs and rituals followed on that day only with Geet? I was suppose to be there with her...BUT... He was pushed out of his thoughts that were pinpointing at him when he listens to Geet's plea...

G: I...I am fine now..please put me down.

He slowly and gently positions her feet to the ground and she quietly moves to the garden area to get herself fresh air and she doesnt look back as she wants these few minutes only for herself.....Ridzy could sense some restlessness in Geet and she too slowly moves to the Garden area...leaving Armaan and Maan behind..

While Maan stood there looking at Geet but she never looked back at him.. He could read the story behind her moist eyes as this harsh reality hits him. Geet had walked in alone and left alone from the mansion......ALL ALONE... and he was never with her...

YES...as per custom and ritual, husband carries wife till the point she imprints her finger prints on the wall with the liquid vermilion...and after that he holds her hand and walks step by step with her till the formality of “Aarti” is done and again he would lift her or at least hold her making sure to never let go from that very moment.... but how did these rituals take place when he was not around on that day? ... Oh My God!!! This is the first ever time he has called for God like this. He really wishes for a time machine to move back and undo so many crimes that he has committed right from the day one of his married life. But is that even possible?

“BRO”...Armaan calls out for Maan and he still stands like a lifeless statue... BRO...lets get the medicines.

M: Hmm..

In the Garden...

Geet couldn't hold on to her emotions..releasing from her eyes in form of tears.. and she was caught by Ridzy again... Geet wipes her tears immediately and fakes a smile and gets into a general discussion..

G: Ridz...you have included lovely collection of flowers here...and now the Garden looks even more beautiful and must say so well maintained.

R: Hmm..Thanks to Papa. He spends quality time in the development of this Garden as my mom used to love it.

Suddenly, there's a call on Ridzy's mobile and she is shocked to see the caller ID..

To Be Continued in PART 26...

By the way, there's a big twist coming up...but my heart is greedy for more and more likes and comments before getting in there... 😉