Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved it Neha.. Don't disappear again for such a long time. Eagerly waiting for the next update..😊

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kanza_12

Neha please write next part from last three days i am waiting for it

Sorry for being late, just caught up with diwali stuffs.

Give me sometime, I will surely update it

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I loved it Neha.. Don't disappear again for such a long time. Eagerly waiting for the next update..😊

Glad u loved it dear...

And don't worry, this time I will not disappear anywhere 😊

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

CHAPTER 9

INT: Guest Room (Morning)

Prerna was sleeping peacefully when the sun rays hit her face which disturbed her sleep. She turned to the other side. In the meantime, she heard a knock on the door. She half opened her eyes and saw Tapur on the door. she indicated her to come inside. 

Tapur- “di aap abhi tak so rahe ho??”

Prerna- “what’s the time?”

Tapur- “ seven”

Prerna- “it's just 7, let me sleep just for few more minutes”

Tapur- “bhaiya..puja shuru karne ja rahe hai...and he doesn't like to be late”

Prerna- “ye Anurag bhi na..” and she sat on the bed. 

Tapur- “ab aap jaldi se ready ho jayiye...aapke paas bas (she checked the clock on the wall)..25 minutes hai..”

Prerna- “what?” and she jumped off the bed. Then she took out her clothes and ran towards the washroom. 

Prerna (shouted from inside the washroom)- “25 minutes mein main niche hongi…”

Tapur- “haan di aap jaldi aa jayiye..” and she went from there.   

INT: Drawing Room

Mohini was going towards the worshipping area with a plate of flowers in her hand. And that time she saw Tapur coming downstairs.

Mohini- “where is Prerna?...don’t say that she is still sleeping”

Tapur (in her mind)- “agar abhi maa ko kaha ki di so rahi thi toh unhe ek aur bahana mil jayega..” Mohini waved her hand in front of Tapur which brought her back to reality.  

Tapur- “nahi maa...aisa nahi hai. Main toh jab gayi toh woh naha rahi thi..bas 15 minutes mein aa rahi hai..”

Mohini- “hm..” and she went from there. 

Tapur- “Di, please time se aa jayiyega..”

After 15 minutes, Anurag came in the worshipping area and was checking everything. Mohini came there

Anurag- “should we start?” Tapur immediately looked towards the staircase. 

Tapur- “di, kahan reh gaye aap..(she then looked at Anurag)..bhai (Anurag looked at her)...abhi toh 10 minutes bacha hai...aur... baba aur prerna di bhi abhi tak nahi aayi hai...” in the meantime, Moloy came there.

Mohini- “Moloy, aa gaye hai. Prerna kahan reh gayi?”

Tapur- “aati hongi..abhi toh paanch minutes bache hai..”

Mohini- “Anu tum start karo...aur jinko waqt ki kadar nahi hoti hai..waqt” but before she could complete, Prerna came there

Prerna- “good morning” and then everyone wished her too. Anurag started the puja.

INT: Dining Room (morning)

Everyone were having their breakfast silently. When suddenly, Anurag stood up (everyone looked at him) and looked at Prerna. 

Anurag- “Prerna, get ready after having breakfast then we will be going”

Mohini- “kahan ja rahe ho tum dono?” Anurag looked at his mom

Anurag- “Prerna ko Ananya se milwane” after listening to the name, Prerna felt that she has heard the name before but she was not able to recall it. She looked at Anurag with a confused expression. But Anurag didn’t say anything and went from there. 

Tapur- “Di, aaj aap bahut hi special insaan se milne ja rahi ho..” and Prerna remembered what Anurag said last night to her.

“kal tumhe ek special insaan se milwana hai…”

Prerna just smiled to Tapur and stood up from her table

Prerna- “main ready ho jaati hun” and she started walking towards her room. On her way to her room, she was trying to remember where she has heard the name, Ananya. 

She entered inside her room and walked up to the dressing table. She brushed her hair and applied little make up and a nude shade lipstick. In the meantime, she heard a knock on the door, she looked back and found Anurag standing there. 

Anurag- “ready?”

Prerna- “hmmm”

Anurag- “then let’s go” and he was about turn 

Prerna- “Anurag (he turned to her)...Ananya kaun hai..” Anurag smiled

Anurag- “pata chal jayega...ab chale?” and they walked outside the home.

EXT: Parking area of basu house

Anurag and Prerna walked up to the car. Anurag opened the door for Prerna and then went towards the driving side. 

Anurag started driving the car. Prerna was sitting silently and only one thing was doing rounds in her mind that who is Ananya. When suddenly Anurag’s phone rang, the named flashed on the screen was, “LOVE”. Prerna saw that and remembered who is Ananya. Anurag parked the car on one side of the road. 

Prerna- “toh ye hai Ananya?”

Anurag- “haan” and picked up the call

Anurag- “hello..acha tum ho...I thought Ananya ne call kiya, ya we are coming…” and then he disconnected the call and started driving.

All this while, Prerna was just observing Anurag, how happy he was while talking. Then she smiled a little and then turned her face towards the window.

Prerna (in her mind)- “chal Prerna ab ready...aaj Anurag tujhe apne py..pyaar se milwaane wala hai…” and a lone tear escaped her eyes but Anurag didn’t notice it.

And soon they reached their destination.

Anurag- “hum pahuch gaye” Prerna looked around and they were outside a society with big buildings. Prerna and Anurag came out of the car and went towards the building.

INT: Ananya home, Drawing room

The doorbell rang and a woman came running towards the door. The woman was wearing an ankle length peach coloured kurti paired with white leggings. She opened the door and hugged him. Then they walk inside a little.

Woman- “I was waiting for you for so long”

Anurag- “sorry, got stuck in traffic..okay leave that, meet her, she is Prerna..and Prerna she is..” but before he could complete Prerna cut him off in the mid

Prerna- “Ananya” she said with a fake smile because inside her heart ached a lot. 

Anurag and the woman exchanged a look and smiled to each other. The woman walked to Prerna and held prerna’s hand in hers. Prerna looked at her with a confused expression. 

Woman- “main Ananya nahi...Sonali hun..(Prerna looked at Anurag and then she looked back at Sonali)..aao main aapko Ananya se milwati hun…” then they sat on the sofa and sonali called for Ananya. 

Sonali- “Ananya, see who is here” a 8 year old girl came running to Anurag and hugged him tightly. Sonali then looked at Prerna

Sonali- “ye hai Ananya” Ananya came out of the hug 

Ananya- “mamu, aap iss baar itne dino ke baad kyu aaye” Prerna looked at Ananya with a shocked expression

Prerna- “mamu?”

Anurag- “sorry, my love...agli baar se itna late nahi honga..”

Ananya- “promise” and forwarded her palm and he then held her palm

Anurag- “promise” Ananya then looked at Prerna and went towards her. Prerna kneel down in front of her to reach Ananya’s height. 

Ananya- “mamu...mami toh photo se bhi jyada sundar hai…”Anurag immediately stood up from the sofa and looked at Prerna

Sonali- “beta”

Ananya- “Par apne mujhe apni shaadi mein kyu nahi bulaya...aapne toh kaha tha ki aap mujhe apni shaadi mein bulaoge..” Prerna looked at Anurag and thought to play along with Ananya

Prerna- “acha...aapke mamu..ne ye kaha tha aapse..”

Ananya- “haan..aur aapko pata hai..” but Anurag interfered in between before things go out of hand

Anurag- “Prerna...aisa kuch bhi nahi hai...she just interpreted the things in a wrong way...she is just a kid..”

Prerna- “I know Anu that she is just a kid...tum toh aise darr gaye ho..jaise jo bhi Ananya ne kaha vo sab sach hai...sach hai kya?” deep inside she wished him to say yes to her question but he didn’t say anything

Sonali- “acha ye sab choro...what you guys would love to have..tea or coffee?”

Prerna- “anything will work”

Ananya- “mamma, main chocolate shake”

Sonali- “okay...my baby”

Ananya- “mami..”

Sonali- “baby” said to stop Ananya from calling Prerna as ‘mami’

Prerna- “it’s okay…”

Ananya- “mami...aap mere saath chaliye, main aapko apne toys dikhati hun..” Prerna and Ananya went inside another room.

And Anurag and Sonali went inside the kitchen and she started making cold coffee

Anurag- “so..”

Sonali- “she is just amazing bhai...I really loved her. And the way she got jealous…(she laughed a little)...btw when you are going to propose to her?”

Anurag- “wh..what….pro..propose?”

Sonali- “yes propose and don’t say that you didn’t think about that at all..”

Anurag- “don’t you think it’s not the right moment”

Sonali- “sometimes, you have to make the moment right..”

Anurag- “okay...I will propose to her as soon as possible…” and he gave her a big smile.

Sonali- “oh..hooo...ye hoti hai na muskurahat…”

Anurag- “kuch bhi..” and they laughed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope u guys loved it...

please do hit like and comment..

thank you❤️

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So the mystery girl is a kid.. Pre ko Mami bana diya... 😆

-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Love the way you write, really enjoying your SS ❤️

Please continue soon 😃

gunnun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Liked the mystery part... waiting for next update...

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

So the mystery girl is a kid.. Pre ko Mami bana diya... 😆

yeah

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -kavita-

Love the way you write, really enjoying your SS ❤️

Please continue soon 😃

glad u loving the story..

will update soon..

thank u❤️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunnun

Liked the mystery part... waiting for next update...

glad u loved it..

will update soon..