
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: columbia
I do think they will slowly bring this show to a close, after this abhigya track.
Hope you are right&they wrap up this. This way Tisha talent can be used in other ways together(would love to see them in some webshow like Jamai 2.0,they can still be Abhi-Pragya even,with some fresh story)or separate.
Hope you are right&they wrap up this. This way Tisha talent can be used in other ways together(would love to see them in some webshow like Jamai 2.0,they can still be Abhi-Pragya even,with some fresh story)or separate.
frankly I think that’s very much possible. In fact, abhigya fans should start petitioning for this. Web series and call it Abhigya ..would be amazing, the LOve story of a music producer and a professor.
I do feel Tisha talent has to get showcased elsewhere. I am worried for Sriti, I hope she gets to do something amazing, getting out of the shadow of a successful Jodi is very tough.. very few women have been able to achieve this. DT from YHM but I do feel Sriti is more forthcoming in her acting than DT is. I hope the best for her.
ooooo.... meeeeee likeyyyyy
Originally posted by: columbia
frankly I think that’s very much possible. In fact, abhigya fans should start petitioning for this. Web series and call it Abhigya ..would be amazing, the LOve story of a music producer and a professor.
Or a football player&a writer,closer to their real passion. Would be great,cause their potential wasn't explored fully.
Ooo am all in for wrapping this show up. Just reunite the family and close the chapter. Am also in for some abhigya love in a web series. Something more realistic. Short and sweet.
That tagline... 🔥


I guess we can start another AT. 😉 Sara, please do the honours.