https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/qubool-hai/5125985/qh-recent-viewers-discussion-thread
FOLKS, I have created a QH discussion thread. Please hop, skip and jump there for discussion. I will refrain from QH discussions here any further.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/qubool-hai/5125985/qh-recent-viewers-discussion-thread
FOLKS, I have created a QH discussion thread. Please hop, skip and jump there for discussion. I will refrain from QH discussions here any further.
har ek ko pm karo pm list page ke front pe hai under Members list also do the same for Bajaj AT 😎Originally posted by: manzilmukul
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/qubool-hai/5125985/qh-recent-viewers-discussion-thread
FOLKS, I have created a QH discussion thread. Please hop, skip and jump there for discussion. I will refrain from QH discussions here any further.
wanha bhi sirf important sequence me use hota tha kabhi kabhi not in every episode like this..
haa 😆
my statement was just a joke nothing serious , but yes using it everywhere is very annoying in a already irritating set up
KZK has become SOO BLAND that I feel so stupid even to invest a few months on it. I swear, it's by far the worst worst FL of EK.
still provide it TRP 👍🏼Originally posted by: manzilmukul
KZK has become SOO BLAND that I feel so stupid even to invest a few months on it. I swear, it's by far the worst worst FL of EK.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
still provide it TRP 👍🏼
I will watch it. 🤣
Worst of ITV.Originally posted by: manzilmukul
KZK has become SOO BLAND that I feel so stupid even to invest a few months on it. I swear, it's by far the worst worst FL of EK.
Erica put up a throwback pic of that Ekta party. KSG is in the pic and now I miss PreRish more 😭
after this awards night and then the news ki he is leaving...pata nahi iss beech hua kya joh sab ulat palat hoo gaya..