Bollywood CC #23- Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

119.4k

Users

46

Likes

635

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Has she exchanged her account with someone else? Ek time pe indirectly aggressive hui karti thi. Uske fav Kaka ya Aamir ke khilaaf bolne pe indirect insults aate the ab lagta hai sirf troll karne yahan aati hai.

Lol I think it's her only. I have seen her defending Kaka's Bo collections.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Looney's topics 😵.

What happened?
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

I am just tired of seeing her repetitive topics every single day.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I am just tired of seeing her repetitive topics every single day.

Yeah same kind of topics everyday
1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Looney's topics 😵.

I think we should stop talking about her. Ignore her topics if you can. This is a distraction for her.

I used to feel irritated too but I don't now.

Edited by crispsy - 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

I think we should stop talking about her. Ignore her topics if you can. This is a distraction for her.

I used to feel irritated too but I don't now.

Yeah that's her way of time pass. I will just ignore her posts from now on .

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

fr fr ka matlab kya hai?

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Gunjan Saxena ke poster release ke baad I've noticed the half of the Aish-Sonam-woke fans have turned into Janu ko chane ke jhaad mein chadhane wala from Aloo ko.

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".