Bollywood CC #23- Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

119.4k

Users

46

Likes

635

Frequent Posters

HaariBhai thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

lol I lost interest after the originals left. They did my Klaroline ship dirty 😠.

I am on Season 6 of TVD, how can anyone just quit in the middle? If I start watching anything, I have to finish it, even if it sucks.

I shipped Klaroline too. I have yet to see Originals. I am not liking Stephan n Caroline . I ship Bonnie with Damon too.

Elena is irritating . Hope she doesn’t wake up in S6 and S7. I have managed to stay away from spoilers .



HaariBhai thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Klaroline . ☺️

Delena. ☺️

Stefan and Caroline give me bro-sis feelings. I puke at that ship. 🤢

Stefan Carr are ewww .


FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HariBhari

I am on Season 6 of TVD, how can anyone just quit in the middle? If I start watching anything, I have to finish it, even if it sucks.

I shipped Klaroline too. I have yet to see Originals. I am not liking Stephan n Caroline . I ship Bonnie with Damon too.

Elena is irritating . Hope she doesn’t wake up in S6 and S7. I have managed to stay away from spoilers .



lol I find it pretty easy to quit if I am not watching all the seasons at once. It takes me a lot of motivation to stay interested in a show between the season breaks( Game of Thrones is an exception to that). I only liked the first season of the Originals. I dislike Elena. I prefer Katherine over any day.

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

What’s wrong with her face? Rang itna alag hai aankhon ke paas lagta hai din mein batman banke ghoomti hai.

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Tara did something to her face😵

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

This one is also going to be another version of Sharmila... but it seems she would get Sharmila's good features... I can already see that dimple.


https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MNOH_nnTa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Super cute, but why are they chanting gayatri mantra on bhai dooj/bhai phota?

LiveEatLove thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

This is so bad ....who does the actresses's styling i wonder...her juniors i guess 🙄

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Looney's topics 😵.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".