Welcome 🤗
Thought provoking 🤔
Welcome 🤗
Thought provoking 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Isn’t there too much criticism for everything now a days?
Are there any fans of shows?
The Vampire Diary
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Brooklyn 99
Modern family
Star Wars
Star Trek
Originally posted by: HariBhari
Isn’t there too much criticism for everything now a days?
Are there any fans of shows?
The Vampire DiaryThe Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Brooklyn 99
Modern family
Star Wars
Star Trek
Brooklyn nine nine
I don’t get the hate around soan papdi. I like soan papdi.
Missh - Cool cool cool cool cool to Brooklyn 99 . Are you waiting for next season?
Missh - Do you participate in discussions of Brooklyn 99? Reddit has huge n active Sub for the show
Originally posted by: HariBhari
Isn’t there too much criticism for everything now a days?
Are there any fans of shows?
The Vampire DiaryThe Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Brooklyn 99
Modern family
Star Wars
Star Trek
🤗🤗
Kinda lost interest in Modern Family.😞
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I don’t get the hate around soan papdi. I like soan papdi.
Sab sugar hey. Sweets are so boring.
Two clowns and a cutie ☺️
Originally posted by: HariBhari
Missh - Do you participate in discussions of Brooklyn 99? Reddit has huge n active Sub for the show
Woh dekha hai. But I don’t have anything to add and I don’t do the whole fangirling on characters/scenes thing.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0