Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

A chapter about Rishabh's thoughts and his high on emotions

The whole construction site scene is brilliant. He lashed out without thinking anything because he is concerned for the baby. But when he realized the father is doing his best to take care of the baby being both her mother and father, he realized that he is lacking in this front for his own child. He realized he didn't do anything for his child till now being busy with his guilt and letting Shalini take over with her decisions. She never asked him his opinion and he never stopped her doing anything. Now he is guilty of not taking any responsibilities of his child till now.

His thoughts about Prerna while nursing his wounds. She made a very special impact on him. She understood his guilt, his pain, his silence, his misery, basically him. And he couldn't give her comforting words when she left. The dinner, their routine in all these days is not there anymore. He got to know it's her who prepared the dinner and he also got to know he would never have someone waiting for him after his mother and Prerna in his life now. And he accepted the pain and loneliness with open arms while drinking as there is no one to stop him now.

And then he realized this is not done. He should give his life a try. He should be a responsible father. And he did the same. So should we expect them to meet in the next chapter? 

Lovely update. Please continue soon.

Really glad to know that you liked the construction site scene..I thought maybe the readers would find it boring. 

It was important to evoke the parental emotions in him..He needed to look beyond his guilt and frustrations. Life wouldn’t change unless he did something about it. 

New members were bringing happiness in his world and he should embrace them with open arms. 

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Abs loved the update and Rishabs wake up call and him deciding to mend ways ....looking forward to the next update with the hope that Prerish shall meet ❤️

Great stuff

Thanks for loving the update. Yes Rishabh has woken up from his slumber. Let’s see what he’ll do now.

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pori

This chapter was important.

I liked it because Rishab is finally questioning things he didn’t, he’s finally noticing the small changes which Prerna brought to his life. 

Omg, I wonder what other things has he said to Shalini in his drunken state. She’s a vixen and I hope he didn’t blurt out more than the needed. 

This is my 3rd attempt at writing a comment. Idk why IF is not allowing me to post comments and showing error 

Don’t worry Rishabh didn’t blurt anything in his drunken state that would have offended or angered his wife. He’s still struggling with his feelings for Prerna 

Thanks for putting in the effort to comment again and again. 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Wow.. awesome... This was all about rishab ,his thoughts, his feelings and his frustration.... Well written update!!.. I am guessing that he will meet prerna in the next update😃

Rishabh has realised that he’s responsible towards Prerna and his child. He will meet them, sooner or later. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

A chapter full of Rishabh's thoughts, his pov, his inner fears and everything was very much needed! You wrote it beautifully.❤️ Glad he came out of self-pity zone. Even he deserves a second chance in his life, finally he realized that! 👏

Eagerly waiting for some adorable moments between unborn baby and Rishabh. 

I wonder how shocked shalini will be after seeing his msgs.😆

Agree with you..it’s was high time Rishabh came out of his guilt and accepted what life was offering to him. 

PreRish deserve happiness. Hope they find it soon. 

Thanks for commenting 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Finally the part I've been waiting for.... At last Rishabh started to feel and understand his inner turmoil.... Glad to see him accepting his happiness....but then I would have liked to see him talk to Prerna when he does accept they share some kind of bond but it's not to be.... Yet... Felt very happy as he finally got to know his dinners till now were prepared by her... Her care and concern for him is coming in front of him... How long until they accept their feelings for each other? But how can they accept it with Shalini still in the picture? So much yet to happen and I find myself so impatient to read more... Always.... As usual a wonderful update... This time showing Rishabh's feelings and struggles.... Superb! 👏

Glad to see your wait getting over. Rishabh is taking baby steps in prerna’s direction. She’s her destination and he’ll surely reach there one day. 

Thanks for praising the update so much. Hope you like the next chapter too. 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Wonderful part and you wrote every emotions of Rishabh in a beautiful way.

You are very talent and great writer.

Rishabh finally decided to stopping feel self pity 

Hope to see beautiful bond between Rishabh and Baby.

Cute and beautiful friendship between PreRish

Rishabh shall gradually diminish the distance between him and Prerna. Hope you’ll like the parts when they will be  together . 

Aww thanks so much for liking my writing. 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update.... The story's picking up pace now... Will Prerna meet Veena again? Was the CD faulty or was it something else? Very excited for the upcoming chapters... Update soon...

-Rekha

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update. Good to know Shalini is good with baby but her demand for the characteristics in the baby is scary. 

Make our lovely pair meet soon😊