Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wonderful part and you wrote every emotions of Rishabh in a beautiful way.

You are very talent and great writer.

Rishabh finally decided to stopping feel self pity 

Hope to see beautiful bond between Rishabh and Baby.

Cute and beautiful friendship between PreRish

Edited by sneha_17 - 4 years ago
isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow.. awesome... This was all about rishab ,his thoughts, his feelings and his frustration.... Well written update!!.. I am guessing that he will meet prerna in the next updatešŸ˜ƒ

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This chapter was important.

I liked it because Rishab is finally questioning things he didnā€™t, heā€™s finally noticing the small changes which Prerna brought to his life. 

Omg, I wonder what other things has he said to Shalini in his drunken state. Sheā€™s a vixen and I hope he didnā€™t blurt out more than the needed. 

This is my 3rd attempt at writing a comment. Idk why IF is not allowing me to post comments and showing error 

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A chapter full of Rishabh's thoughts, his pov, his inner fears and everything was very much needed! You wrote it beautifully.ā¤ļø Glad he came out of self-pity zone. Even he deserves a second chance in his life, finally he realized that! šŸ‘

Eagerly waiting for some adorable moments between unborn baby and Rishabh. 

I wonder how shocked shalini will be after seeing his msgs.šŸ˜†

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rexana19

Brilliant update!!! Rishabh slowly realised what becoming a father means. And not in the general sense. It is dawning on him just how detached he was acting from his child. Wallowing in his self pity and letting his hurt male ego get the best of him. He realised that those were the things that were holding him back from being happy. The realisation that his child deserves more from him was beautifully written. Now that he realised what is holding him back he has decided to act on it. And he was well aware of the slow subtle differences in Prerna's behaviour and her constant presence around him even though she tried to hide from him. And he is reminiscing mode remembering all everything about Prerna. Without even knowing, her presence had affected him and now her absence has as well.  I really feel bad for Prerna. She knew exactly what she was getting into and she thought that the thing asked of her would be easy and effortless to do without getting affected. But know that feelings are getting involved, I hope that she does survive this. And whatever Shalini has in store for her in the future. And whatever she has hidden from Prerna about  her health. It still hasnt been revealed what the doctor said to Shalini about Prerna. Or it was and i forgot...

As always, eager for the next update. Update soon...

Lots of love

~Rekha.

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed reading Rishabhā€™s feelings. He has finally given up on self pity and act as a responsible parent. 

Prernaā€™s health issues have not been disclosed. Shalini has kept them under wraps. 

Thanks for your encouraging feedback 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

very good update.  we finally got to see RB's pov, wonder what he said to shalini? she'll definitely be pissed.   can't wait for ther next chapter.  brilliant as always. 

I donā€™t think he said anything that would upset his wife. He was just asking about prernaā€™s health and all. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Wonderfu. Happy to read Rishabh pov. Good he accepted the baby and guess will soon accept her as wellsmiley1

Thanks for appreciating the update 

We all want him to accept her 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally the part I've been waiting for.... At last Rishabh started to feel and understand his inner turmoil.... Glad to see him accepting his happiness....but then I would have liked to see him talk to Prerna when he does accept they share some kind of bond but it's not to be.... Yet... Felt very happy as he finally got to know his dinners till now were prepared by her... Her care and concern for him is coming in front of him... How long until they accept their feelings for each other? But how can they accept it with Shalini still in the picture? So much yet to happen and I find myself so impatient to read more... Always.... As usual a wonderful update... This time showing Rishabh's feelings and struggles.... Superb! šŸ‘

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jass-

A

W

E

S

ā¤ļø

M

E

!