🤖 25th Oct : Dev makes Piya his ( revised )

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We move towards the final part of Dev’s drama. It remains to be seen whether Team RAG will rescue Piya or will Dev prevail ? At the same time it is to be seen how Naman will adjust to his new found status of Chudaildom Hi hi hi...😬

Friday’s Summary : Dev makes Piya his ( Not Romantically )

Scene opens from where we left off yesterday. Ved continues to pierce Piya with Dev’s arrow. Moansh, Riad & NiPa struggle to break free from his vines. Dev urges Piya to take the first step towards evil. All she has to do is finish off the Rathods to reach Dev. He’s standing here defenceless minus weapons waiting for her to kill him. 

Two things happen simultaneously. Ansh breaks free. He stands behind Dev ready to attack. Ved pushes Piya towards Dev. He takes hold of a Daayan’s choti. Both of them vanish before Ansh can attack. (Damn !)  Moansh Riad look for Piya separately. NiPa too get ready to search. They are stopped in their paths by the Devbots ( 🤖 Rathods).

Ansh searches for Piya in the forest. Not finding her there he sinks to the floor in despair. Just then a little firefly sits on his shoulder. Yes the same ones which guided Ansh the first time in the forest. It leads him to an Icy Island. You might be mistaken into thinking you’ve arrived at the North Pole. Lying unconscious in an Ice cave is Piya. Ansh tries to go in but is stopped by an Anti- KS force field. Dev smugly informs him no KS can go in neither can she hear him. He can only watch as they get married. So saying Dev goes into the cave. Ansh unsuccessfully tries to break through the force field. 

If Ansh’s situation is bad , NiPa don’t fare any better. They try everything from trying to snap Rathods out of Dev’s control, to throwing Ganga jaal to reasoning with them. Throughout it all Devbots steadfastly parrot  “Dev ne kaha hai...” Ved informs them it’s useless to try and search for Piya. Once Dev ties his Kaala sutra (pun on mangalsutra) around Piya’s neck & she looks into his eyes, she’ll forever come under his control. Ni agrees to give up. The Devbots are happy. 

On the balcony Ni comes up with a new plan. All he has to is to give this message to Ansh “ Piya should not look into his eyes once he ties the Kaalasutra around her” Pa doesn’t see how as they are trapped here thanks to the Devbots 🤖.  Ni says his famous Ek tareeka hai... 

Turns out his tareeka is Chinese Whispers. Ni give Adi the msg. Adi morphs in size to look for Pari who is in the forest. He telepathically tells her. She in turn tells Mo who is also there. Mo tracks Ansh down through his Daayan blood. Ansh informs her he can’t break through the forcefield. Mo tries too and fails. They both together charge full speed ahead to punch through the force field. 

While all this happening outside inside the cave Piya finally wakes up. Dev informs Piya her powers won’t work here. Piya refuses to pay heed. She summons the fire from the agni kund to attack Dev. He easily blocks it with his ice shield. Dev informs her he’s been doing tapasya in here for years. Every cavern of this cave is filled with his energy. That’s why no power in here can work against him. “If you’ve been doing tapasya here for years, then how did you walk on the path of evil ? “ Piya asks. 

Dev is about to answer that but stops himself mid way ( 🤔 Innnteresting ) Changing the topic he asks her to get ready for marriage. Once he ties his kaalasutra they will be married & be together forever ever after. She resists being taken to the agni pheras. Changing tactics he cases her body in ice. She’s unable to move as he fast forwards towards the last part of the ceremony. 

Moansh don’t break through but they do manage to make a small hole through the the force field. Ansh yells at Piya to not look into his eyes just as Dev successfully ties the Kaala sutra. He urges Piya to look at him. Opening her eyes she looks hypnotised. Oh no 😲 Mission Dhanno Dhulhaniya Leh Jayenga now successful Dev bakoes “From now onwards Piya is on Dev’s side. She will do exactly as he says. We both will rule over this world. Now we are more powerful than any KS in the world even Daivik Davansh & Daayan.” Ansh desperately yells at Piya to not listen to him as Dev finishes his instructions. In response Piya sweetly smiles at him. Excellent Dev declares Piya has now begun her journey on the path towards eevil ! 😈

Now coming to my favourite segment of the episode Dilman 🤗 Naman ‘The Chudail Rivavanshi‘ is freaking out about his flying status while Dil is escastic at having a Chudail as husband. He turns to her for help but Dil can’t since Chudail’s are permanently air born. Saavi takes Dil out to discuss a solution to reverse this. Dil is no Ni though to come up with Ek Tareeka Hai . Once you put the Chudail ring on a human he permanently becomes a Chudail it’s irreversible. 

Saavi refuses to give up. She takes a small saw into the room to break his neck ring. Only to find Naman hanging upside down. Transforming into several bats like Dil , he suddenly appears in front of Saavi going Hi hi hi complete with purple eyes ( Man that’s freaky ) He then changes into Dil. Nope it’s not Dil because she comes into room. 😲 Gasp it’s Naman ! He then changes into Saavi. Saavi is angered by this but Dil explains to her Naman is unable to control his powers ( Poor Naman 😭)

Precap : Moansh are in the cave. Piya lovingly smiles at Dev & asks him to proceed with the marriage ceremony. Ansh can only look in despair as she puts the varmala on him.

🕵🏻‍♂️

# Nazar Wu Links

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail

Hallyumint 

My Thoughts 

For two bloody weeks they've been dragging Dev's track. Not even Prathimayan's track got this much screen time. Every day it's the same thing Dev threatens Piya. Piansh & Ni aggressively growl. Devbots 🤖 continue their bhajans. There's no action happening just dialogue after dialogue. It's like the makers are stalling for some reason. I suspect to buy time to set up the new track. The only thing I found interesting was Dev’s silence on the subject of his reason to turn evil. Theories anyone ??

Speaking of Pr they safely made her lose on Dussehera but it's okay to let Dev marry Piya. What gives makers. 

Mo my darling  I'm so happy you're back.   I definitely don't trust you 😏.  If you & Ansh can fight like before that would make my day.

Ni once again seemed the man of the hour. Chinese Whispers is still a risky move. Supposing Ansh got the wrong msg. I also wish NiPa hadn't wasted time reasoning with the Rathods. Divya in his place would have injured them or atleast tricked them to move out of the way. Too soft in my opinion 🙄

I'm guessing Piya did indeed hear Ansh & is pretending to be hypnotized. Either that or Ansh's love will reach through to her like in the EDV track. It would be novel if they let Piya continue with her world domination. Evil Piya that's something i'd watch. We'll come to know Monday how this goes. 

Dilman as always they brighten the episodes. I'm curious where makers are taking this Naman the Chudail track. Right now it feels like filler against Dev track. Dilman deserve so much better than to be that. Today's antics of Naman entertained me. His hanging upside down & that Hi Hi Hi. Props to Aamir 👏

🤔 Overall i rate this episode 5 / 10.  If not for Naman I'd give 3 and that's for not showing action.

I wish you all a Happy Diwali. 🥳 Enjoy the festivities with your friends & families.

To all my silent readers this is my last recap. It's been a pleasure recapping for you all. 

This is Alisha signing off 

Shubh ratri everyone 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Diwali to you all!!!🤗

Hallyumint thumbnail

Thanks Nushy Nikki  you're guys are 🤗

I have to point out tho my time got wasted making this. Naturally I'm am upset. I wish somebody had informed me wu was aldready posted. I didn't see the post until too late it didn't even have a title stating Wu. I wouldn't have made this then. I wish you guys had pmed me. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's natural dear, we don't mind.

I guess since you weren't participating in the discussion, Magic posted it thinking you wouldn't post today.

Even I came much later today hence had no idea.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Diwali Alisha, Nushy, Nikki!

About the update, thought nowadays it's just discussing episode highlights. But can understand your take, as recapping takes a lot of time! Apologies.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy Diwali all of u .

Apologies from my side also . Alisha ur recap is not wasted , many who are not following this show also read ur recap because u posted it so beautifully. 

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: magicalM

Happy Diwali all of u .

Apologies from my side also . Alisha ur recap is not wasted , many who are not following this show also read ur recap because u posted it so beautifully. 

Wishing you the same, Megha. Indeed it isn't, she has written it beautifully.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

It's natural dear, we don't mind.

I guess since you weren't participating in the discussion, Magic posted it thinking you wouldn't post today.

Even I came much later today hence had no idea.

Hmm.. Well it's true i have been absent from the discussions. It's been a hectic week. First spring cleaning the house then dealing with all the guests coming in.  Next week i'll will be going on vacation. Will join the discussions after that & hopefully with a better track.

Happy Diwali Nushy 🥳

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Happy Diwali Alisha, Nushy, Nikki!

About the update, thought nowadays it's just discussing episode highlights. But can understand your take, as recapping takes a lot of time! Apologies.

Thanks Madhura for understanding my feelings. It is stressful. 

Happy Diwali 🥳